8 votes1 comment · Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas » Printing & Documents · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Scan to Print for v3 will accomplish 95% of this request.
The shipment ID can be added as a barcode to the Packing Slip, which will pull up the Shipment in Scan to Print mode.
There is another barcode that automatically Prints the label and you’re done. Scan to Print is available in the current version, but an improved experience is coming soon to v3
An error occurred while saving the comment
We need the same capability. Currently, users have to:
- mouse into the search box to set the focus
- scan the barcode
- click on an item in the search results to view the order
We would like to be able to:
- scan a barcode without mousing to an input
- perform a search (as you don now)
- if there is only one item in the search results then display the order details dialog
We tried using Ctrl-Shift-S (Barcode Scan Search) but the subsequent dialog does not support scanning barcodes to apply presets (Barcode Scan Actions). Since this feature is much loved, it was not a worthwhile tradeoff. For us, fixing this would be an option as well.Donald McSwain Professional Supplement Center supported this idea ·