hayim

My feedback

  1. 167 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

    Thank you for all your feedback.

    This idea is under consideration as we look at ways to improve the Branded Returns Portal. We are still seeking feedback on what the ideal experience would be, both from the merchant perspective as well as from your customer perspective. Please feel free to leave additional comments with your thoughts about how you’d like to see this implemented.

    An error occurred while saving the comment
    hayim commented  · 

    Hi,

    This is a good idea. For example 95% of our returns customers paid for the shipping. The remaining 5% are defective return which we provided return labels for.

    Having a system to track all returns with shipping labels and no labels would be a great idea.

Feedback and Knowledge Base