Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shipments screen needs TOTALS for all Value columns.

The SHIPMENTS screen really needs to have TOTALS for all value fields.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Ability to export data containing shipment dimensions for each individual package within a shipment containing multiple packages

Ability to export data containing shipment dimensions for each individual package within a shipment containing multiple packages

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. FBA splits order

I have orders that are sold on my website via BigCommerce. They are imported into ShipStation and then I have FBA ship them to the customer using ShipStation.
    My problem I run into is the orders that have more than 1 item. When FBA breaks up the order this causes more than one tracking number. Only the first tracking number is sent to BigCommerce and to the customer via ShipStation and my website. The e-mail states everything is being shipped together and the tracking information is included. I then get customers e-mailing and calling that the order was not complete…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email Notification When Manual Order is Created

I realized I could create a separate store in Shipstation specifically for my manual Warranty orders. It would be amazing if you had the option to send an 'Order Created' email notification to the customer once the agent actually creates the Manual Order.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Amazon Buy Shipping API Needs to Update Tracking and cost to both Amazon and CRM

Looks like another idea for this was posted, but it is closed for voting--don't know why.

As a Shopify Plus merchant, we need to have a robust inventory/order management system for features such as CRM and supply chain management. As such, not only do our Shopify Plus orders display in a system, such as Stitch Labs or NetSuite, but our Amazon seller fulfilled orders do as well. This allows us to see sales velocity and dynamically replenish products to avoid stock outs.

Currently, if we ship an Amazon order out using the Amazon connection in Shipstation (A REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Highlighting "Other Forms" to be printed when printing labels

When I ship internationally, most of the forms I need are printed in label format. However, sometimes, when shipping internationally, I need to print a commercial invoice or other additional forms in order for a shipment to clear customs without any issues. Those forms are automatically generated when labels are generated. Because I normally print labels in batches, it's not obvious that those forms need to be printed and sometimes I forget to print them in the rush of remembering the billion other things that need to be remembered when processing an order.

When the labels are generated, there is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Inventory Report - by date and warehouse

Would love to be able to run a report that would show inventory levels by sku at each warehouse for a specific date. Would make year end inventory reporting and inventory reconciliation much easier!

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. QR

Looking for QR code support. We currently add the clunky old barcodes to our packing slips and would be able to work much faster and more efficiently with QR. PLEASE!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mark as shipped only after it's scanned into the system

Mark as shipped only after it's scanned into the system. Need an intermediate status of "Label Printed". We get hundreds of orders each day and have the labels printed immediately. It is not easy to figure out which ones have actually been shipped and which ones just have the label printed.

37 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, everyone! We’ll keep this in mind; for now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features.

10. Order activity record for which user submitted Amazon FBA order

Who shipped what via Amazon FBA?. I cannot believe this is not part of the activity history.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add customs broker capability

We sometimes have customers in Canada (when shipping through Fedex) who have their own brokers for customs clearance. It would be nice if we could add this information to their shipping information.

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to Mark as Shipped by custom carrier.

Ability to Mark as Shipped by custom carrier. It will give opportunity to use ShipStation in any country.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Shopify Payment Method

I need to create an automating rules base on the customer payment method like CC or PayPal.

I use Shopify and it seem that Shopify does send you the info it just that ShipStation do not save this information.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recommend shipstation dashboard can display all stores' sales.

I recommend shipstation dashboard can display all stores' sales instead of top 5 store, so that's easy for us to see sales for each store.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Send Email Containing Order Details, Packing Slip & Ship Label to Supplier for Drop Ship

We need to send suppliers an email containing a single (or multiple) order(s) details along with the packing slip and shipping label for drop shipping. A button on the Order's Detail pop-up window that says EMAIL TO would be helpful. It should contain a drop-down of the supplier and a check box to include the packing slip and/or the shipping label. This will save us time having to copy/paste the information from with ShipStation into a separate email message. Also the ability to CC to ourselves should be included.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. DHL UK Integration

Integrate DHL for UK customers!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Put carrier_code and service_code in ShipNotice

The ShipNotice hook with the custom store integration passes Carrier and Service in the request, but not carriercode and servicecode. The latter would be more robust.

1. You call the service "FedEx Ground©", but we call it "FedEx Ground" without the pesky © symbol. Sure, we could strip that out before matching on the name, but that's silly when...

2. You require servicecode in other API calls, such as creating a label for an order. So we need to store that servicecode on our end anyway. Might as well match on that, as a code is much less…
    3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shipwire integration with Walmart Marketplace; ShipStation's current order processing does not work

I’m trying to automate shipping between the Walmart Marketplace and Shipwire’s warehouse which is where I’m storing my inventory. However, when I go to send the order to Shipwire, I receive this error message: "An item with the same key has already been added."

Apparently, there is a problem with how ShipStation is reading the line item amount vs. SKU quantity and as of right now, your support team said there is no definitive timeline for when that will be fixed.

For context, I was attempting to send and order with 3 units of the same SKU to Shipwire.

I…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. smartpost

Please support FedEx smartpost return labels. Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to assign which tray to use while printing through Shipstation.

We print both labels and receipts on the same printer.

Tray1 holds our regular printing paper and the MP tray holds our labels.
    The default tray system wide is Tray1.

Can we have an option where we designate which tray is to be used while printing through Shipstation so we do not have to keep switching labels and regular paper in tray1 ?

Thank you.

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base