Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set FedEx to show retail rates, not account rates

I would like to be able to set the option for showing FedEx retail rates vs my account rates.

Currently, the UPS connector allows for this setting to be configured manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add support for Amazon NL (Netherlands) marketplace

It's been live for a few months now, and still no support for Amazon NL marketplace. Please add.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ship in full indicator

I would like to see a simple column in the Orders grid to indicate if an order can ship in full or not.

For example, the simple column could be "Full" or "Full Shipment" and then, if the order can ship in full it has a green light, yellow means that it can only ship some of the items, and red means that it can't ship any of the items.

This is all based upon inventory in stock. I have seen that exact system in other warehouse management systems and it works well. It's easy and fast to see which…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Filter shipments by "unknown" delivery status

Need to add the ability to filter shipments by delivery status. While there are InTransit, Delivered and Delivery Exception currently, there is no way to find shipments that have been created but no tracking update by the carrier.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Priority Mail Regional and Flat Rate Pricing to Rate Calculator

Add Priority Mail Regional and Flat Rate pricing to Rate Calculator. Sometimes the cubic / general PM rates are significantly different from the Regional Rate pricing, and it would be useful to see this in one place rather than memorize zone pricing or have to change the package type each time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Use eBay order number instead of sales record number, to reduce clicks and memorization time needed to get to eBay Print Shipping Label

By using eBay's OLD sales record number instead of the CURRENT order number eBay implemented in AUGUST 2019 (9 months ago!), ShipStation is causing customer teams to waste time and create errors by having to do these steps to reach the Print Shipping Label functionality in eBay for EVERY order that is processed:
    1) scroll up to the top of the SS Order Details page to read and memorize or copy/paste the eBay userid
    2) click eBay OLD sales invoice number at top of SS Order Details page to open the eBay tab
    3) click item title in eB
    4)…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ecwid Order Import Failure prevents import

How you guys managed to get your app onto Ecwid's App Market is beyond me. Taking the time to understand that Ecwid cart allows for "In-Store" pickup options for customers, which means they dont put in a "shipping address", and then writing an app that is unable to import orders due to a shipping address missing is beyond me. How simple it would be to do a simple query on the orders, and if "in-store pickup" is the shipping option selected, do not try to import that order...Your system is completely useless for anyone who has "free in store pickup"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Update Product weight and UPC while Shipping

Please have a button or way to save product weight while processing shipments so we do not have to go into the product database or import the product details separately to update new items or correct incorrect items.

For example, manufacturer has all the weights at 16oz, but really several are 15. This can make the difference of a couple dollars per shipment. Another example, Excel removed a leading 0 on UPC and it isn't scanning correctly. This would allow us to update product details on random items MUCH faster without disrupting the flow of shipping.

It can be limited…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. show store with combine order alerts

In the Alert to review orders that can be combined due to same address, show the store/stores the order is coming from in the view without having to select the customer and leave the alerts section. Not all stores need the orders combined, and this would make combing through them much faster until there is an automation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Amazon SFP - Auto Pick Best Shipment Option

I have been doing seller fulfilled prime shipping for almost a year now. I have been using seller central to print off the packing list and buying shipping through there also. The one downfall is having to pair up the shipping label with each packing list.

I have tried using shipstation for these shipments and using a 8.5" x 11" - 2 Label sheet to streamline the process. It makes a HUGE difference. However, what I do not like is having the beautiful feature that seller central does in that it will auto select the BEST shipping method to meet…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Repeat Customers

Ok so you guys SHOW "Returning Customers" in the Insights UI but there is NO WAY to actually identify / see who the returning customers are.

It would help to obviously be able to SEE your returning customers to re-market to them. Obvious stuff here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shipping Reports that include products sold

We need the ability to pull a shipping report at the end of the month that shows all of the shipping info (buyer, recipient, date, etc.) that also include products shipped. We need this so that we can invoice our customers. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. USPS Express Sunday/Holiday delivery guarantee add on

USPS offers USPS Express Sunday/Holiday delivery to most major metro cities for an additional fee. Currently the only way to add this on is to use your stamps.com account to print your label and click "extra services". This should be a simple option to add into Shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automate Multiple Box Shipments

We have many products that are packaged in their box. I would like to be able to automate multiple box shipments. For example, I would tag certain products "ships standalone". Then if someone orders this product and other items shipstation would automatically select a carrier that supports multi piece shipments like Fedex. Set box 1 to the weight and dimensions of the product tagged "ships standalone" and for the second box add the remaining products.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print ONE Label Per Page on Laser Paper Please

We are new using ShipStation and in our trial period. Currently running ShipRush in tandem with our current program to compare features and benefits and really like ShipRush better. One issue we have run into is the inability for ShipRush to ONLY print one label per page on laser paper. Switching to thermal labels is not an option for us. The issue is that FedEx supplies us the laser labels for free but they are only 1-up per page. We have a mix of single and multi-box shipments. And it's convenient to see/count and verify that you have for example…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CHITCHATS, STALLION EXPRESS, DYK POST, USPS on Canada Account

We NEED US shipping provider integration in Canada. Those of us that live in border cities and generate USA labels using US carriers such as Stamps.com/USPS or a Canadian cross border courier such as STALLION EXPRESS, CHIT CHATS, DYK POST that delivers the packages to a US post office to be shipped via a US carrier.

I realize you make big money by not implementing this and thus forcing Canadian customers to open a separate US account and pay an additional monthly fee but its so INCONVENIENT. Im sure the majority of us wouldn't even mind if you added an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. integrate amazon.NL as a store

amazon.NL is missing. It is a brand new amazon marketplace and it is not yet available as a store option in ShipStation. I hope it soon will be.
    Please Shipstation - just do it!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Wholesale Platforms (Faire/HelloAbound, etc)

With the advent of so many wholesale portals vs trade shows, we manage shipping for 4 different portals. When will shipstation start to offer some solutions for wholesale platform integrations? Right now it seems like everything is focused on retail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A way to isolate skipped marketplace notifications in bulk.

A way to isolate skipped marketplace notifications in bulk. Currently, the only feature is to isolate by warnings however an order could have a successful customer notification and a skipped marketplace notification... In this situation there is no way to find them. Even the ability to sort by successful or skipped would work. Make it happen ShipStation, without this I CANT GET SHIP DONE!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fedex PO Reference Field

Hello we use Shipstation for almost everything and it's been great. For our wholesale orders to Walmart.com they require the PO number in a specific field called "P.O. Number"

We're able to get the PO number to appear for the "Your Reference" field by adding the number into custom field 1. However we're unable get it to appear in the more specific "P.O. Number" reference field. I've attached documentation from their shipping guide describing this.

We would love to use Shipstation to ship Fedex for our Walmart wholesale orders but are unable to until this capability is available.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base