Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring the maps on customer receipts back!!!

Maps are not available with Woocommerce. ShipStation use to have this feature on the shipping/tracking receipts but it is no longer there.

This feature provides a GREAT visual for customers and should not be a feature not found of value to ShipStation. People are more visual these days and seeing WHERE there shipment is on a receipt is invaluable and provides an instant level of comfort action is shipping has indeed taken place.

With companies using more and more fulfillment centers, they may be located far away from a companies business location. Seeing exactly where a package is being shipped…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the Ship By column malleable to meet business needs

Instead of limiting the Automation rule of setting a Ship By date after an Order date, allow for an Automation rule of setting a Ship By date before a delivery date.

We use FedEx 2Day shipping nationwide and having this will allow for any Ship By date to be easily set, helping my Operations team prioritize orders that need to get out the door.

Inherently this is asking for three tweaks: [1] add a column for delivery dates [2] change Ship By date to be a negative integer relative to a column other than Order date [3] make the Ship…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Connect to Canada Post Lettermail

I was so excited to use Shipstation only to find out Canada Post Lettermail services are not connectable. Our products are lower dollar value but it looks like we will have some big clients (in the works with Sherwin Williams currently), and shipping by Parcel services is just too cost prohibitive. We had planned to use Oversized Lettermail for all our shipments with the awesome looking Shipstation organization/handling capabilities, but this really makes it unusable for many businesses who ship smaller items that do no require parcel shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability to search for orders to combine

If you accidentally clear out the combine orders notification there is no way to get that back or to search for orders that can be combined.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sorting by none assigned only

Currently sorting the orders grid this way is the only way to see those orders grouped together. I do understand this is inconvenient, and adding he option to view only unassigned orders to the filter would be great! I would definitely recommend letting our developers know your thoughts on our product feedback forum

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fedex 2 day one rate saturday delivery,

Fedex 2 day one rate Saturday delivery. Can we get Amazon to allow MFN Amazon orders to be delivered on saturdays

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fix the Products Open API Call

I originally opened a support case over this, but was told the API's behavior was "as intended," and I should instead submit feedback, or a feature request over it, so here I am.

The Product Open API call is incorrectly programmed, and I'm requesting that it be fixed.

Here's three scenarios that prove it (screenshots attached):
    1. The product with an assigned shipping preset group, but no default shipping settings.
    2. The product with no assigned shipping preset group, but with default shipping settings.
    3. The product with both an an assigned shipping preset group, and with default shipping settings.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Permission Block For Create Return Labels

We do not want our additional users to make "create return labels" on shipstation. We have different return policies. Can this be blocked when customizing the user permissions? Currently it is not a feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Update verbiage on the new branded tracking page from "CURRENT LOCATION" to something like "Last Scan"

Update the verbiage on the new branded tracking page from "CURRENT LOCATION" to something like "Last Scan". The words current location are very deceiving especially once it hits a hub that is the airport etc. I'll give an example, we have customers writing us daily now asking why their order is "currently" in Miami FL which is the hub they fly from. The unfortunate thing is usps is sometimes behind and the reality is their package is sitting in their states local hub. So saying "current location" is just the wrong verbiage and can get folks worked up if they…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. magento 2.4.0

Add Support for Magento 2.4.x
    After Magento upgrade from 2.3.5 -> 2.4.0 ShipStation is dead! We cannot sync or upload or download any orders, or any other functions. Please add Support for Magento 2.4.x
    This is truly frustrating to see how ShipStation being slow on upgrades to latest version of the sales channels. Magento maybe complicated I agree, but for us it is very important as it is the best shopping cart for business with over 100,000 SKUs, processing over 1,000 Orders a Day, and having a Multistory / MultiChannel / OmniChannel capabilities.

We love ShipStation, but the Development and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you add the USPS zone to the shipment detail window.

I would like to be able to see the USPS zone in the shipment detail window. This would help us choose the right service more quickly

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. move manual order to another store

I'd like to be able to move a manual order that I've created from 1 store to the next. Can we enable that?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. printers switch

Every time one of our users at any of our locations changes the printer format size for their labels, it changes ALL of the other users format sizes at the different locations. One of our stores may use a laser printer (8.5x11) whereas one of our stores may use a thermal printer(4x6). Why can't I lock in a printer type for each store without changes being made across the board? it's a very annoying extra step to something that has otherwise been great to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. For a small user, who I'm sure you don't care about, I cannot stress enough how much your software is EXTREMELY not user-friendly.

I like the pricing but for a small user not connected to any channels, etc. this is the worst software. Whoever designed it has never shipped a package.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please create an Items Shipped per User report

The Shipment Count per User report is helpful, but most of our orders contain multiple items. We'd love to see an "Items shipped per user" report, similar to the Shipment Count report

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CRITICAL! Mark Orders as Shipped Extra Field (Tracking URL)

We have shopify added as store. when we ship manual orders, we can only add the tracking number for carriers not listed on manual ship! How is the customer suppose to get the URL if we can only add the tracking number but not know which carrier it is!!! This is really basic and should have been added at the same time the manual orders as shipped was developed. Try adding 2 fields if possible, Tracking URL / Carrier Name if user selects Others so we can write like Japan Post, Deutsche Post, Purolator Freight

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. need estimated deliveries for UPS shipments

USPS and FED EX all mention what the estimated delivery time is(be it 2/3/4 days) for their shipments, however, the UPS Ground shipments are blank, they don't show travel time before(or after purchase). Shopify and Shippo both reveal this info on their sites, but Shipstation does not. We are constantly shipping out fresh cakes for particular days and without the estimated shipping time, i can't officially tell travel time with UPS Ground, which leads to late deliveries. Again, this IS already happening with Shippo and Shopify and it's already happening on Shipstation with FED EX Ground and USPS Priority, but…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add PrintNode support

Would you please consider adding PrintNode support (https://www.printnode.com/en)?

This allows automated printing across the internet. I have a PrintNode docker container running inside my network where my printers are located. I've used this system up until creating an account with you to automatically print my Royal Mail click and drop orders. Even if I'm on the other side of the world, I'd like to be able to print shipping labels automatically without having to download individual PDFs and print them over VPN.

I the API interface is very simple: https://www.printnode.com/en/docs/api/curl

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base