Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. marketplace notification

There is a column that indicates that the Marketplace was notified that a shipment went out. However, if the marketplace is not fully integrated and uses webhooks instead, that field is not updated. It would be nice if the webhook would also trigger the notification flag. This is for marketplace notifications, not email notifications to customers; our marketplaces take care of those.

Right now, we need to go back to the original marketplace for each order to make sure that ShipStation properly notified it about the shipment details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shipment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fire webhook when order is cancelled

Currently there is no way to be alerted if an order is marked as Cancelled in ShipStation. This makes it difficult to keep data in sync with an external system. A webhook should be fired when an order is Cancelled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter by Total Order(s) to see returning customers

I would like to have an automation rule created based on Total Order(s) by customer, so that I can see them at a glance, or have a tag, label, or anything applied to the Order, so that I can see when a customer has placed an order before. Currently I have to hover over each name in the order queue to see if they've placed an order, then I have to input an internal note for my team to recognize and reward these returning customers. This would greatly improve my workflow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Records  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. monday.com

integration with monday.com would be a boon! This solution allows for complete sales funnel tracking. We use it to track every order, sales lead, internal company note, etc. It's an amazing hub, and integrations between shipstation and monday.com would be mutually beneficial!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. OVERSTOCK

Can you open the access to Overstock quick now?
    we need it
    Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Webhook for Package Delivery

It would be great to have a webhook for when a package gets delivered. I know that shipstation can automatically send out an email when that's the case, but it would be great to notify our servers so we can make adjustments accordingly, send out push notifications, modify our app's UI etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I want to toggle between carrier account when making multiple labels

I want to be able to choose my carrier account when making multiple labels at once for identical packages (sent to different customers). Currently if I make multiple labels for multiple orders/packages I cannot choose between my carrier accounts, it only allows me to use my UPS account, I cannot choose my Stamps.com account if it is cheaper for those packages. If I am only making postage for one package I am able to toggle between my carrier accounts to find which one offers the cheapest rate. I only use UPS ground to ship. Depending on where the package is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Delivery Status Dates

We are a service based business hosting events for companies around the globe. We need our deliveries shipped as close to the date of our events as possible with fresh ingredients. Having a line with more accurate shipping status would be much more helpful than what is currently offered. We have to go check hundreds of tracking numbers to see statuses. Its not very helpful

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show Shopify Line Item Properties in Custom Fields

We use Line Item Properties to collect gift card messages for gifts sold through our website.

We need a way in which to bulk export these from ShipStation using the custom fields.

At the moment customs fields does not give the option to link/show the Line Item Properties from orders. Can this be added so data that Line Item Property data can be shown in custom fields?

We also use Line Item Properties to collect dispatch dates for orders so would be ideal to be able to have custom fields pull line item properties data so we can also more…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. sendinblue

Would love to have sendinblue as a integration. I used to use Mailchimp but the pricing got out of hand.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Analytic report on repeat customers

Who are my repeat customers. What is the percentage of my repeat sales to my total sales. some times we recognize a name or address (Bright red house next to park) but if you are processing a lot of orders for that day, you just do not pay attention because there is no time.

This would help gauge what products customers like/dislike. If we launch a new product, are people buying or not liking the product, if no repeat sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Other Shipping Options to ShipNotify object.

It would be helpful if the ShipNotify object included information about orders billed to a third party account.

When you ship with UPS or FedEx you have the option to bill the shipment to a third party. We often use this when drop shipping. This is displayed in ShipStation under Other Shipping Options (see screenshot), but is not included in the ShipNotify payload sent to a custom store.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. EIRO/VAT Numbers at Channel LEVEL - NEEDED FOR BREXIT

I ship for multiple channels (ie companies) and therefore I need to be able to have VAT and EIRO numbers at Channel Level ie for each customer. With Brexit looming I dont want one company being monitored and becoming liable for any tax issues post-brexit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Map Shopify Barcode to UPC

Scan to ship is a feature that is linked to a UPC but Shopify Barcodes do not synch to shipstation which renders this feature unusable without manual updates. We add several products a day so a manual update would be extremely time consuming.

Can you just map the data from Shopify barcode to UPC to sync

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. scan to ship

We are using the scan to ship feature but have noticed that it does not give us a warning if the address has failed verification. We receive an error if the address is missing information, not when it is invalid or showing a warning. This allows a label to be created and a package shipped without our team knowing that the address has failed verification. A warning within the scan to ship flow would be wonderful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding new carriers

Would be great if could add new courier/carriers such as Yodel DX and Tuffnells

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. run report on late shipmetn

I like a report of all the arrival dates so I can dig into how often my shipment arrives on time

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. select cheapest service

i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.

21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Amazon and FedEx One Rate Saturday delivery option

See attached. When using my company FedEx account rates instead of Amazon's rates, there is no way to select Saturday delivery using Amazon settings and qualify for the FedEx OneRate rates.

Since Amazon requires the order to be shipped with their shipping profile in order to meet their coverage and other requirements, it would be helpful to enable a Saturday delivery option available.

The image on the left incorporates the Amazon selections--circled in Red are the 'extra' options for the FedEx One Rate 2nd day using a Pak.

The image on the right shows the options available when I use…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base