Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Requested Shipping Mapped Box

For orders that have a mapped "requested shipping method" there should be a pop up asking if you are sure you would like to proceed when changing the method off of the mapped shipping method.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. refresh batch

hi all shipstationers!

sometimes a batch gets stuck (if larger) and fulfillments dont get pushed. (white cart) or (red cart) theres no ability to refresh that batch if its stuck especially after support hours when shipments are due! Please enable a button to refresh by ourselves especially for enterprise users, we can't have any late shipments and its inefficient to do them manually.

Thank you i've attached the cs response from Amber C. below to gve more insight.

Currently, we do not have a feature in the UI for users to resubmit a batch if the batch is stuck. I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like to be able to add a second recipient to the Weekly Digest emails.

Would like to add an additional employee to receive the weekly digest emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name,

l am looking to sort Order Items in the Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. email notifications on auto order fulfillment errors/problems

In the case of FBA Amazon integration stop working, we need to get an email for immediate action

As we don't monitor order fulfilment and email if case order cannot be fulfilment can help us improve customer experience

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. API: Return product aliases

As an API user I would like to be able to have the aliases field filled with the aliases I have in the system.

It would be nice to set and get those aliases using the API.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. drip

Integration with Drip for email communications. Drip is an awesome solution that allows you to create workflows for interaction so you can integrate numerous business process into your customer communication strategy.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. inventory export

Inventory Export should have customizable columns. I can see Stock number amount, but not Allocated or Available numbers. Not having this feature unfortunately makes Inventory much less useful for managing a small business.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. tagging coupon codes would shirly be nice

Kinda crazy that coupon codes given to team members and brand ambassadors are unable to be tagged when the orders are imported. There, I said it... :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Commercial Invoice Documentation Options

Having the ability to put your tax id or EORI number on the commerical invoices for all carries not only the onces provided on the intial set up now which include UPS, USPS, etc.

Also providing customers the options to edit these documents BEFORE the shipment has been selected to ship. Once you hit the ship button only then the commercial informations populates for you to edit it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Back Order Status

The ability to recognize incoming sync’d orders as having back ordered products and place these orders under “Awaiting Back Order” or “Awaiting Product”. Not for ShipStation to monitor the inventory against the orders necessarily but to recognize a status or tag from the attached market place. In our case TradeGecko.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In orders tab, I want to know if an order is the customer's 1st order, 2nd or 3rd, etc.

I want to be able to segment orders this way so I can include an insert based on if it's the customer's 1st order, 2nd or 3rd, etc...

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For Channel Advisor Users: Display Available Quantity on Pick List or Packing Slip

Shipstation has a feature for Channel Advisor Integration that can pull Available Quantity from specific Channel Advisor Warehouses and display it in a column in Order Line Items. This information is useful when there may be a small number of units left in stock, but it is only displayed on the order page and cannot be printed on the pick list or packing slip.

All that is needed is a new [Dynamic Field] that can be called in the packing slip template.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need ability to edit order items for non manual stores

Would like the ability to edit order details in all stores not just manual stores. If a customer calls to alter their order we have to cancel original order and create a new order.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Send Shipping Confirmations even if ShipStation cannot connect back to the sellers market place.

Could you add an automation rule that when Shipstation is not able to connect back to the market place it still emails the customer the tracking information when an Item is shipped. Right now, customers do not get emailed and it potentially creates an upset customer. You could even just switch the workflow to email customer then connect with market place.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. DPD Expresspak

Can you add DPD Expresspak to the DPD services? Expresspak is for the international small parcels up to 3kg. We use Expresspak for all of our international orders but unfortunately Shipstation don't let us to use it. Therefore we have to use DPD classic which is £1-£2 more expensive per parcel. We lose about £20-£30 in a day and it cost about £500 in a month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email Daily Tracking Updates to Customers

I recently switched from OrderCup for shipping and AfterShip for tracking to ShipStation for both shipping and tracking. Overall, I am pleased with the switch. One feature that AfterShip supports that SS does not is the ability to email daily tracking updates to customers. This is extremely useful, particularly when deliveries are delayed due to customs or failed delivery attempts. SS only has the option to send an email when a package is shipped and when a package is delivered. Having used the daily tracking feature of AfterShip, I can conform that this is an extremely useful feature. - Christopher

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Late or on-time delivery status notices to shipper -

It begs to reason that we can set an internal notice where by a package that is shipped by a particular method should be auto-tracked and the status be updated in the shipments section. This way if a package is a day or 2 late, we can click on "track" and get updates. Or set an email message notification that says "this package is late " . This way we can sort it out before the customer expecting the package has to contact us to tell us the status. Not knowing the status of packages after they are shipped or…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am looking to reset my customer shipping records

I would really appreciate if I had the ability to erase all of my customers shipping data and be able to start with a new shipping history.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base