Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort with batch names

Sorting with batch names would be incredibly useful.
    I'm already using tags extensively to sort through other parameters. Now I need to use batches as a sort of folder for orders that have a specific purpose/project. Would be great to sort through the different projects quickly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export orders from batches.

Export a list of orders in a batch could be really useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HIPAA Compliance

We are working to automate business processes for our online health clinic, and integrating with ShipStation makes managing the whole shipping process easier.
    But since we are a US base health provider, any service provider we integrate and handle or process PHI (personal and health information) data with, must be HIPAA compliant, and be able to sign a BAA (business associate agreement) with the health provider.
    Meanwhile, we will have to develop our in-house integration with a HIPAA compliant or exempt shipping provider (like Fedex, or UPS) and that adds serious development burden, provides very little shipping flexibility and and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add products that i have for an order and save it so i can later see what is missing

I hope all is well. I am looking to use my scanner to verify products in an order. Specifically I would like to scan the products that i have for an order and save that data in that order. This way i can go back later to this order and can see what i have in that orders box already and what products that i do not have in that order. Also be able to export that data. Appreciate your help

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Push orders to ShipStation from Big Commerce instantly

Our store receives orders and works hard to ship the same day. Because we ship live animals we are confined to shipping Mon-Wed to avoid weekends. If an order comes in at noon on Wed and it won't push through to ShipStation for several hours we cannot ship it the same day and it waits until the following Monday. If Big Commerce orders uploaded instantly to ShipStation we could send more orders quickly and keep more customers happy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Attach Doc to ShipStation Order

I use ShipStation to connect my 3PL to Shopify for order fulfillment. I drop ship orders for several marketplaces (Faire, RangeMe, Maisonette) that I sell through which require that I attach custom invoices. I'm looking for a simple "attach PDF" functionality that could live, for example, in the order notes section. It would look a lot like the link at the bottom of this word box that says "attach a file". It would allow me to associate packing slips with orders for my 3PL. The workaround for this is so brutal that I may have to leave shipstation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow more the one declaration default per product.

Currently, our products have multiple requirements for declarations. Ship station allows only one default, but I would like at least 5 please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. List All Shipments in manifest, not just master

We use our shipping manifest to help accounting audit our FedEx bill every month. They'll match up our tracking numbers to our invoice to make sure FedEx isn't charging extra on the invoice.

We're having trouble with multi box shipments though. Currently only the master tracking number is listed, which leaves accounting scrambling every month to find the other tracking numbers.

If nothing else, giving us the ability to select "Master Only" or "All Tracking Numbers" would help.

Thanks for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ship From Multiple Places For Multiple People - Issues With Ship From Addresses

We ship on behalf of 14,000 online sellers, each wanting their own return address on the label. So far this has necessitated the creation of 14,000 ship from locations.

We are opening a second location (that we ship from), and now we need a second ship from location, also able to ship with the return address of our 14,000 partners. In the current structure this will necessitate 28,000 ship from locations.

It would be ideal if we could independently set the location to get the shipping RATE from, separately from the return address on each order.

This would allow us…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. batch labels

Please add the leading batch label back when printing

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I need a a fulfillment shipment report with ltem line details

Hello,

In old version, I an export fulfillment shipment with item details.
    In new version, fulfillment shipment was merged with normal shipment and there is no key criteria or column for us to filter.
    We don't know which order is fulfilled by FBA.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Analog count tool that changes the color of a line item to green when the quantity of one item for an order matches the number of that item

Analog count tool that changes the color of a line item to green when the quantity of one item for an order matches the number of that item. Will help track total order quantity and know what is missing. Does not require much integration but you know what items are on hand and filed for a pending order. A Column next to the quantity column that the fulfillment user can input quantities into.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Filter orders so see split orders only

I'd like to be able to sort/filter orders to see split orders only. This would help in management of orders with backordered items that can ship at a later time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add option to email order notes to client as we add them.

When I add a note to an order, for example today I added delivery attempt by USPS saying they couldn't access the building. That would be great if it could notify the client that I added this note, instead of me having to load a different page and manually write an email to the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multi Package Returns Compatibility

The functionality (while limited) is there to have single line items comprised of many shipments, but the returns feature set doesn't exist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow shopify shipping rates to import in to SS,

Allow shopify shipping rates to import in to SS, saving $1,000s for us and customers, this too would assist in workflow and reporting becoming smoother. Having this option for larger customers is vital, if it saves us this much money we would cancel our SS sub to use strictly Shopify enterprise and plus!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When generating return labels, we can only download them as PDF. We would like an option to also download a PNG.

When generating return labels, we can only download a PDF. We would like an option to also download a PNG.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiple email address for customers

Looking for an ETA to when you maybe able to add multiple emails for order confirmations to eliminate a manual process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Customers email address + phone number on customs declaration with DHL

We get many requests from DHL asking for customers contact information around customs declaration.

It would be good to include customer contact information (mobile + email) on the customs declaration to streamline communications with customer and DHL.

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base