Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email notification when an On Hold Order is released for shipment

We send a lot of subscription orders on a monthly basis that are entered into the system as "On Hold" orders at the time the subscription is purchased. Orders get released from On Hold status and sometimes sit for a couple of days if no other orders are going out. We need an automated email sent to us alerting us an On Hold order has been released for shipment. It would make our workflow more efficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. We'd like to use FedEx Economy Freight in US

We only have access to 1/2/3/ Day and Overnight.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add auto split depending on PRE ORDER tag or other location. If we have multiple locations items ship from we need it to auto split

Add auto split depending on PRE ORDER tag or other location. If we have multiple locations items ship from we need it to auto split them automatically. It gets very confusing for the locations to ship one order with multiples items that are in other places.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Chrome

Please create a Chrome OS compatible version of ShipStation connect. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Mapping to "Ship By" date field when importing orders using an .csv file.

Allow Mapping to "Ship By" date field when importing orders using an .csv file.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding a shipstation background color option!

Like how you can do a dark/night mode on google chrome to reduce eye strain!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have a website on Godaddy and would like to import items for shipping from debbys5dollarjewelry.com

I have a website on Godaddy and would like to import items for shipping from debbys5dollarjewelry.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Label Sizes Too Limited: We don't use 4x6 for our business and that's all Shipstation Allows

An option to customize label sizes like Stamps.com would help. I use label sizes 7 1/2 x 2 1/2 amongst other varying sizes and being forced to use a 4x6 or 8.5x11 limits our options. I wih the flexibility from Stamps.com would transfer over to ShipStation. Using ShipStation at this time would not be a good fit for my company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need Requested Service option when creating delivery reports

Need to create a report that includes the order date, delivery status (delivered, in transit, etc) AND the 'Requested Service' of the customer. This is vital to be able to see if we are hitting our KPI of on time deliveries.
    Currently, the only way I can see to do this is to create two different reports and merge them in Excel.
    Any chance we can get a 'Requested Service' filter or column on the Shipment page?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Landscape Packing Slips Needed

We need the option to have landscape packing slips. We sell on Home Depot and need to be able to create landscape packing slips per their guidelines.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ref1 & Ref2 field on UPS labels

Please add the ability to change the Ref1 and Ref2 field on UPS labels on an order by order basis. Some wholesale customers of ours require this when shipping on their UPS account. Right now we have to switch back to UPS Worldship to accommodate otherwise we’re charged back for the freight.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. DPD Local

DPD Local integreation would be fantastic! Most B2C businesses in the UK use DPD Local as opposed to DPD.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Serialized products

Would love to allow ShipStation to a) scan our serialized products with the mobile app to b) add those serial numbers to the packing lists for the Orders and c) be available via the API so those serial numbers can be referenced by our ecommerce platform (WooCommerce).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Products mobile

Product Management, Same as is in Desktop version

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. International Shipping Carrier Integration - Aramex

It would be great if you can add more international carriers that we can use. Aramex is really cost efficient! Please add them into the integration list

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support for custom messages on a FedEx 4 x 9 shipping label.

We ship frozen product and would like FedEx to leave the package at the first attempt. I would like to include this message in unused area in the 4x9 label.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. FedEx Sameday

Hi Guys, Any way you can add FedEx SameDay service to the list of FedEx products currently linked through to ShipStation? I spoke to a ShipStation customer service person who actually thought this already existed, but after digging in further, it seems the API does not connect to FedEx SameDay for some reason. Thanks in advance!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Schedule USPS Pickups from Mobile

Add the ability to schedule USPS pickups from the mobile app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disable Shipsurance Option

I'd like a way to disable Shipsurance as an insurance option. One of my employees accidentally selected this option so it'd be nice to be able to not even show this as an option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. additional handling

We sell 5 gallon plastic pails and ship Via UPS without boxing the pails. UPS requires the "Additional Handling" box to be checked off for these shipments however we are unable to do so when processing batches. PLEASE adjust the software to simply allow us to add "additional handling" onto every order in the batch. Otherwise we'll need to process 1500 orders one by one! Unfortunately we will have to switch to shipworks if this cannot be done. Please consider this feature!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base