Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Android App Rate Calculator Issues - Bug

When I change any of the options in the Optional section (except the package size) it resets anything I changed in the Required section. Very annoying as we always start from the top down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Android Galaxy Note 8, App constantly needs to be force closed

I'm finding that I constantly need to be force closing the app and reopening it. Sometimes it hangs when refreshing orders, and sometimes when just using the calculator but it happens almost every time i open the app that has been open previously.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for bringing this up! Can you please reach out to our support team so we can collect information unique and private to you? This will help us isolate specific instances where your mobile app is crashing.

3. Weekly digest in GB Pounds please!!!

Why oh why is your weekly digest in dollars!!

Surely you are catering to countries outside of the US!

Please could you look into this.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add custom messages for first class mail letter

Hi,
    Please allow us to print custom messages on First class mail letter, which helps us to instruct the mail clerk that "no machinable surcharges are paid".

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Portugal

Need to add carriers in Portugal.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Wholesale Pricing for X-Cart-5

X-Cart 5 like X-Cart 4 allows for wholesale or tiered pricing. When you integrated with X-Cart 5 you did not include this feature which you had in X-Cart 4. It would be great if you added it so we can use it in X-Cart 5.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Folders for Products

I would love to be able to organize our hundreds of products by having the ability to create folders

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add a 4x5 label option for 4 labels to a page.. it's a money and resource saver!

I don't know how this isn't already an option? Having only 4x6 is so limiting and those who transfer from Stamps I'm sure are used to 4x5 or 4 to a sheet label options. When shipping tons of items, only 2 to a sheet is not cost effective. Besides the 4x6 cause me to have to use larger pricier packaging for small items which wastes more money and resources.
    I'm still shocked this is not a thing yet on here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fulfill orders with Shipped by Newegg

How many +1s do we need to see this integration? I've got lots of product in Newegg Fulfillment and it's not economical to run the copy and paste between two windows for all my orders. I see Newegg released a SDK for easy integration recently?

If you can provide me with a number of votes required I can make it happen. There is lots of interest in this feature, just not all in the same place.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a line for Title

There needs to be an optional line for title. Right now it either goes after the address - not correct, or has to be in the name list, which means it gets cut short.
    :
    Nancy Jones
    CEO
    Company of Note
    123 Main
    Anywhere IL 60062

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. (Shopify & Shipstation) Allow Mapping of (Shopify) Order Tags to (Shipstation) Custom Fields

(Shopify & Shipstation) Allow Mapping of (Shopify) Order Tags to (Shipstation) Custom Fields - Seasoned Shopify Admins know the importance of tags in Shopify's internal systems, so Order Tags would be quite useful. I would image that is how Customer Tags came to be a field that can be mapped to Shipstation custom fields.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding More Customization to the Order Summary

Would be GREAT if we can add more fields from Shopify into the Order Summary such as Vendor, Product Type, and Location so picking is efficient

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "New Return" Trigger for Zapier

I would like to be able to have a Zap be triggered when a new Return is received.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FEDEX- Separate third party billing for duty and taxes than shipper or receiver account.

For FedEx international to give shipper the option to bill customs and duty for international shipments to a separate account #, that isn't the receivers/shipper's account. At the same time billing the shipping charges to either receiver/shipper account. Hope that makes sense.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Use Zapier to cancel an order as long it's not shipped yet

Hello,

I'm using the Zapier ShipStation integration. When an order is made on sendowl (our payment gateway) a new order is created in shipstation.

That works great!

Sometimes we have to cancel an order in sendowl that we would like to cancel in shipstation as well as long it's not shipped yet.

Can you add the action "Cancels an order" in the Zapier ShipStation integration?

That would help a lot.

Thanks so much!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Move the SIDE BAR to the bottom. I need more vertical space.

I need more vertical space, to look at the order and easier to scroll up and down for the orders.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Shipping

Please add a way to be able to Custom SORT shipping presets. I want to be able to sort it the way I want, for example, maybe put an arrow so we can drag them to the order I want.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Develop to support 4 x 4 labels for use with DPD

Develop to support using 4 x 4 labels

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scan to print functionality for couriers without rates

Scan to print functionality

Is there an plan to allow scan to print to work on couriers that don't return a rate into Shipstation ?

We hold accounts with our couriers and are not really concerned about the rate that Shipstation returns, as we have negotiated rates directly with the couriers based on our volumes.

Currently in the UK both Royal mail and DPD - are not supplying rate information.

The scan to print option would improve our efficiency enormously

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. API additions

The ability to create/edit batches via API and also the ability to split orders via API would be pretty useful. Not having these features currently causes significant delays in our business operations, and we'd love for ShipStation to be the solution to that.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base