Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Package dimensions are not being imported from eBay

The package Dimensions are not imported from eBay

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow On-Hold orders to be allocated

Right now, I have to allocate orders before placing them on hold. If an order couldn't be allocated due to missing stock and is on hold when the stock arrives, we have to delete the hold date, allocate and add the hold date again.

Allocating is an important feature for on-hold orders as this ensures we don't oversell.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More than 5 Batch Labels

Being limited to 5 batch labels seems a little arbitrary and just few enough to make it not useful for more complex sorting...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. FedEx Home Vs FedEx Ground

Often the shipper does not know if the package is going to a business or a persons home. This effects the rate for FedEX. In stamps.com software you just always said the cheaper FedEx ground. And if it happened to be a home address the software would alert you and say this is a home address please switch to FedEx home delivery. This is a super handy feature and I'd like to see it in Ship station.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. parcex

Can you please add Parcex to the list of integrated carriers. One of our biggest dropshippers is now using that service for all their shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. tcgplayer.com

Would love to integrate this marketplace as they are growing in complexity and market necessity

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change Return Portal to X Days After Delivery instead of X Days after Shipping

Instead of having the item have a return window of X days based on the ship date, allow us to create a return window of X days from the delivery date. We are in NY, so items shipped in NY will arrive in 1 day and customers will have 29 days to return with a 30 day return window. And customers in California might get the package after 12 days, so only have 18 days to return. By changing this setting we will have qucker turnaround to receive NY packages back from customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Requested Shipping Mapped Box

For orders that have a mapped "requested shipping method" there should be a pop up asking if you are sure you would like to proceed when changing the method off of the mapped shipping method.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. refresh batch

hi all shipstationers!

sometimes a batch gets stuck (if larger) and fulfillments dont get pushed. (white cart) or (red cart) theres no ability to refresh that batch if its stuck especially after support hours when shipments are due! Please enable a button to refresh by ourselves especially for enterprise users, we can't have any late shipments and its inefficient to do them manually.

Thank you i've attached the cs response from Amber C. below to gve more insight.

Currently, we do not have a feature in the UI for users to resubmit a batch if the batch is stuck. I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like to be able to add a second recipient to the Weekly Digest emails.

Would like to add an additional employee to receive the weekly digest emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name,

l am looking to sort Order Items in the Split Order screen by SKU instead of the item name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. email notifications on auto order fulfillment errors/problems

In the case of FBA Amazon integration stop working, we need to get an email for immediate action

As we don't monitor order fulfilment and email if case order cannot be fulfilment can help us improve customer experience

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. API: Return product aliases

As an API user I would like to be able to have the aliases field filled with the aliases I have in the system.

It would be nice to set and get those aliases using the API.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. drip

Integration with Drip for email communications. Drip is an awesome solution that allows you to create workflows for interaction so you can integrate numerous business process into your customer communication strategy.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. inventory export

Inventory Export should have customizable columns. I can see Stock number amount, but not Allocated or Available numbers. Not having this feature unfortunately makes Inventory much less useful for managing a small business.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. tagging coupon codes would shirly be nice

Kinda crazy that coupon codes given to team members and brand ambassadors are unable to be tagged when the orders are imported. There, I said it... :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Commercial Invoice Documentation Options

Having the ability to put your tax id or EORI number on the commerical invoices for all carries not only the onces provided on the intial set up now which include UPS, USPS, etc.

Also providing customers the options to edit these documents BEFORE the shipment has been selected to ship. Once you hit the ship button only then the commercial informations populates for you to edit it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Back Order Status

The ability to recognize incoming sync’d orders as having back ordered products and place these orders under “Awaiting Back Order” or “Awaiting Product”. Not for ShipStation to monitor the inventory against the orders necessarily but to recognize a status or tag from the attached market place. In our case TradeGecko.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In orders tab, I want to know if an order is the customer's 1st order, 2nd or 3rd, etc.

I want to be able to segment orders this way so I can include an insert based on if it's the customer's 1st order, 2nd or 3rd, etc...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base