Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support the Canada Post Priority Labels

Hi, it would be highly appreciated if Shipstation could support Canada Post Priority Labels. At the moment, we have to ship the order from Canada Post and it is not efficient and very time-consuming. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  International Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Harmonization Codes

As ShipStation doesn't support kits or bundles.

In terms of international shipping, this means I have to manually add harmonization codes for each individual item. On the backend, I couldn't add multiple harmonization codes under the products and my Shipstation contact said it was not possible.

We just shipped 20 international kits with 10+ items and had to add each harminzation code individually. It took forever!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  International Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. CPF Codes and additional countries

The functionality of adding CPF codes needs to be expanded and implemented better. I have read the workaround listed here for Brazil: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038650071-Shipping-to-Brazil.

However, Shopify has made its users aware that what Brazil is requiring is also required in Italy, South Korea and China (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/understanding-shipping/understanding-shipping-labels)

The implementation of Customs codes for receivers needs to be boosted much higher on the list, especially with new trade agreements that are currently in fluxx.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Display the residential rate when quoting FedEx International Ground shipments

I would like the default rate request for international ground shipments to Canada to display the residential rate by default. Currently the API call for a rate quote does not include the whole address in the order view, nor does the residential drop-down in the rate calculator. This results in the quote given being less than the actual rate charged when the label is created. Defaulting the rate quote to include the residential surcharge would result in a more accurate quote.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. international ship from locations

I was trying to setup ShipStation to fulfill orders internationally. Turns out that ShipStation doesn't support shipping from any country other than the one listed on your ShipStation account. This begs the question, why is it possible to create Ship From Locations with a different country than the one tied to your account? It's not possible for you to actually "Ship from them" so why is there a drop-down menu for different countries when none other than the one tied to your account is usable? Having the option to create these ship-from locations is misleading, seeing how they are unusable.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  International Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. International currency.

First, I would be appreicated your service!I've been downloading "Order-Dara Export" from the order.But I also would be nice if I can see "Currency" there.When I get GBP 54.66 order, I was able to see as USD 54.66.Hope to be added Currency tab for international orders and stores.Thanks.

305 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  111 comments  ·  International Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base