Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Input validation of uploaded brand logo files

The store configuration page doesn't mention anything about the resolution or file type requirements of branded logos (though I found the details after searching Google: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/206640067-How-do-I-adjust-the-size-and-quality-of-my-store-logo- ). What's worse, the system will accept and display logo files that don't fit these requirements. I first tried uploading a SVG for better quality, and it successfully saved to the branding page and even rendered the image. However, previewing the tracking page showed the broken image icon. I decided to try a PNG (with transparency), but nothing even showed up. I then tried a JPG, but my resolution was too high, and it…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  User & Account Mgmt  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display weight in KGs

Can you add an option to display weight in KG's?

Rgds

Marvin

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  User & Account Mgmt  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need the ability to manipulate rates or show no rates for each user. We need to be able add handling charges as a percentage or fixed $

We need the ability to manipulate rates or show no rates for each user. Both UPS and FedEx have this feature in ups.com CampusShip and fedex.com ShipAdmin. We have many users and / or third party vendors that use our accounts and we charge them additionally or public rates when using our UPS/FedEx account. We need to be able add handling charges as a percentage or fixed amounts on top of base shipping charges. For some users, we’d like to hide the rates completely. This is common practice in shipping industry and we’re surprised you don’t have that configuration option…

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  User & Account Mgmt  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey, @gosatest, thank you for taking the time to bring this up! We’ll keep this in mind, but for now we’d like to see if other users are experiencing similar business challenges to yours before moving forward.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base