Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to have my customers get to the branded tracking page even without having to see the tracking email I send them. We are trying

I would like to have my customers get to the branded tracking page even without seeing the tracking email I send them. We are trying to display this information on our website, but the only link I have access to is to return the package, which is this link. https://track.shipstation.com/f/r/c/M%2BpN8xmzEAIC8tHjeDLPJg%3D%3D. I would like to have a link that directs me to the branded tracking page where the customer can put in their order number and the zip code?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multi-Package shipments should shown on branded tracking page

Some place on the branded tracking page it should show if the order is multi-package. Large print shipment of 3 boxes, or something. Or list all the tracking numbers. The issue is UPS doesn't always deliver all the packages of a multi package shipment the same day. So then i get calls and emails when the first box arrives - the customer is bent out of shape that he/she didn't know that more boxes were coming the next day. The customer then of course thinks we forgot something in the order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update verbiage on the new branded tracking page from "CURRENT LOCATION" to something like "Last Scan"

Update the verbiage on the new branded tracking page from "CURRENT LOCATION" to something like "Last Scan". The words current location are very deceiving especially once it hits a hub that is the airport etc. I'll give an example, we have customers writing us daily now asking why their order is "currently" in Miami FL which is the hub they fly from. The unfortunate thing is usps is sometimes behind and the reality is their package is sitting in their states local hub. So saying "current location" is just the wrong verbiage and can get folks worked up if they…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. need estimated deliveries for UPS shipments

USPS and FED EX all mention what the estimated delivery time is(be it 2/3/4 days) for their shipments, however, the UPS Ground shipments are blank, they don't show travel time before(or after purchase). Shopify and Shippo both reveal this info on their sites, but Shipstation does not. We are constantly shipping out fresh cakes for particular days and without the estimated shipping time, i can't officially tell travel time with UPS Ground, which leads to late deliveries. Again, this IS already happening with Shippo and Shopify and it's already happening on Shipstation with FED EX Ground and USPS Priority, but…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Branded tracking page

We are currently in the process of fixing our website, and we would like to update how we allow our customers to track their shipments. I usually send them an email with the tracking information, and it leads them to here, but on our website, I can only send them to this page. I want to be able to direct them to their tracking page (the first link) without them having to enter their order number and zip code. Is there a link I can send to my developers that will allow them to do that on our website? Is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Multiple language support on branded tracking page

Please allow multiple language support on the branded tracking pages. For us French-canadians and other non-english speaking communities, the customer experience is a bit broken if we use the english branded tracking page. We should be able to set a default language other than english for the branded tracking page and even the returns portal. We want to leverage Shipstation as much as we can but as it stands, it's not usable for us.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow for returns portal label on split orders

Currently if a store has two orders with the same order number we can't generate a return label. We frequently have an order we split into two. It would be great if the returns label portal would just return both orders that match the order number and zip. It could show the items on both orders and allow the user select the items they want to return.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove "Powered by Shipstation"

Can we have the option to remove Powered by Shipstation from our branded page

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Recommended Products for Up sell Opportunities on Branded Tracking Page

You already integrate with Shopify, etc and have the products and qty - let's show some best sellers on the Branded Tracking Page.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. RMA Return label should come with a return invoice

When a customer applies for the return label from Branded returns portal, along with the stamp and RMA# they should also get a print out invoice It should contain all the order details, product that is being returned and RMA#. As of now the customer can send back the product with no order details. Then I have to spend way to much time looking for the customer in SS. When it all should be there in the return.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. text updates

Id like to have a button where customers can sign up for text updates like this example attached.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Branded Tracking Page -

Ability to add media (photos, gifs, or videos) to the branded page, as per the attachment. Let's brands create a unified customer journey and brand identity.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A message space for customer needed in Branded Return Portal for Exchange

Branded Return Portal should add a space for customers to write down what other items they want to exchange with if the customer chose "Exchange" in the dropdown return reason.
    Otherwise, we will always have to contact the customer whenever they choose "Exchange" in the dropdown since there is no way we would have an idea what the customers want to exchange with.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. return portal store related

It will be very helpful if the TOOL of RETURN PORTAL, was not store related. if I want just 1 link for all the stores I have on shipping station I was able to find any order, not just the order related to that store.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. return portal

I'd like to create dynamic URLs where, based on URL parameters (such order number, zip code), we can load the branded tracking page or the return branded page for each customer, removing the necessity of entering data manually for them.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to enter a carrier name in others

Our company work with Seko as carrier but this is not listed in your listed of carriers, I understand can be tough to add every single new carrier to the list or the list can be too long, is there a way on other carrier, display a box/field where you can add the name of the carriers so we can input that information along as the tracking number, so our customer can know whats the name of the carrier they have to expect to receive their merchandise from?

Please reply to my email at : ana.hernandez@icuracao.com
    Thank You.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. trackin

Hello team

there is only 2 notifications for shipping and delivery , is it possible to create more events like for exceptions or force majeure or delyaed because of missorting , so customer get notification once an exception happen ? Canada Post actually have this type of notifications beside shipping and delivery , they would also send a notifications of exception , sometimes , an address verification required so customer would call in and correct or add a detail that help carrier to fulfill.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Look up shipment by order number or email

I would love a feature where a customer can look up their shipment by order number or email. We have many customers who either don't read their order shipment emails, or delete them automatically, and then ask us where their order is... I'd love a feature where I can send a customer to a tracking page URL, they enter their order number or email address, and it brings up the branded tracking page for their current order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Date dd/mm/yyyy ..Why not ????

I know my request will not be universal. I am French Canadian and I have no problem with the fact that ShipStation is only in English. My Branded Tracking Page is bilingual but we must have the option of the format of the date. Ideally for us French it is dd / mm / yyyy. By default in ShipStation it's m / dd / yyyy. This can bring a lot of confusion for my French Client !!! Thanks for watching if this can be an option !!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base