Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Select Cheapest Service

i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.

341 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

We are currently working on a feature that displays the best way to ship (either based on best price or fasted delivery time). The goal is to show the best way to ship across all of your connected carriers.

The next phase of this feature will include automation options. We’ll update this post when the development work has begun.

2. Integrate with MercadoLibre

Please. Integrate with mercadolibre.com.mx in Mexico.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Customer Phone Number Import Bigcartel

Shipstation does not import customer phone numbers from a BigCartel store? Any chance to get this resolved?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your post. Our development team is reviewing the Big Cartel updates and we plan to update the integration to include phone numbers with the orders.

We do not have an ETA currently, but we will update this post when we have made progress.

4. Royal Mail Reference number for untracked services ported to tracking information

We would like to be able to include the Royal Mail Reference number for untracked services (CRL) within ShipStation so that we can provide these numbers to our customers for partial tracking. It is far too time and labour intensive for the number of orders we process to manually mark orders as shipped and include that information in the tracking field there.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow for Walmart Canada Integration

Please allow integration for Walmart Canada selling channel. I have Walmart USA set up but I need integration for Walmart Canada.

157 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base