Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UK Mail and RM 24/48 tracked

Please integrate "UK MAIL" and RM 24/48 Tracked

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Multiple Box Shipping with Seller Fulfilled Prime

We carry a handful of SKU's that require multiple boxes to ship which is currently running into some issues with Seller Fulfilled Prime. As of now the only way to handle these orders for a SKU that ships in multiple packages would be going through the Amazon Seller Central. It would be nice if sometime in the future if a update can be made to that to allow Mulitple Box Shipments that are Seller Fulfilled Prime to come through ShipStation. It would cut down a lot of time for us as we would be able to ship everything all in…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I need a way to disable 'barcode' numbers been sent as Tracking Numbers when using services that provide no tracking

Shipstation is sending untrackable barcode numbers as tracking numbers to the Woo Commerce tracking plugin even when using un-tracked services. This creates tracking links that result in error messages when the links are followed. This is confusing for the customer and causes extra support work for us.

After discussing this at length with the Shipstation support team, I have been told that the only way disable tracking information being sent for services that do not offer tracking, is to disable tracking information being sent globally for all orders. This does not work for us, as we use a mix of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mozu integration - pull variant SKU instead of the parent product

Hi All,

We have an issue with the integration between Mozu and Shipstation in that Shipstation pulls the wrong information when someone orders a configurable product (i.e. a product with options).

Please see the attached screenshots. Basically the current integration pulls in the base products product code (sku) and title (product name). It should pull in the variant product code and the variant name as shown in the order.

Without this change the connection to Mozu / Kibo is really not usable as no useful information is grabbed by shipstation when the product ordered is a configurable product.

Thanks for…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. branded return portal

I'd like to suggest the option to provide custom instructions for making returns when people go through the returns portal, for example to make them aware that there is a small fee deducted from their return when they use the label and other return instructions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "worldwide express"

Please add integration for Worldwide Express (domestic) so we can see negotiated rates. They are one of only 2 authorized UPS resellers and they offer parcel, freight, and LCL. PLEASE!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Google Shopping Actions

Hi,
    I was told that you currently do not support Google Shopping Actions.
    Are you going to support that integration, if so, when?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Royal Mail 1D/2D Barcodes

Hello,

We are desperate for Shipstation to integrate Royal Mail 1D and 2D barcodes into the tracking fields. Especially for CRL services.

These barcodes are used as tracking reference numbers and provide delivery confirmation. This is now a requirement by eBay and something we are currently having to manually upload.

This is a very long and painful process, that could easily be resolved if Shipstation were to extract the data.

Thank you,

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integration with Parcel pro

parcel pro( ups company ) design for watches, sunglasses sellers.
    Provide discounted UPS rates.
    Please integrate with them so that we can easily provide buyers UPS 2nd day air and UPS next day options.

https://www.parcelpro.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make autoupdate time configurable

As I am striving to provide customers with the faster shipping possible using FBA expedited shipping, need to submit the order as soon as i have received it from Ebay. Right now there is a great delay 4 - 6 hr between automatic updates which makes me miss my promised shipping date. Will need to orders to be auto-updated at least hourly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shipping on Customers Account for Dropshipping

As a manufacturer and dropshipper it hurts us to not be able to ship entirely through the Ship Station platform. Currently if we want to add our other accounts shipping information we have to request more information than we are privy to. This creates stress from the customer and hinders our ability to quickly ship.

Please enable us to add multiple UPS/FedEx accounts and store them under the customer we're shipping for. That way if we're shipping products for Customer A our shipper can select that account and they will be billed as needed. Then they can switch Customers as…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add support for Australia Post eParcel "Parcel Post Wine + Signature" service

Hi,
    Australia Post (eParcel) has a charge code (aka "Service" inside ShipStation's Account Settings | Shipping | Carriers & Fulfillment | Shipping Options) called "Parcel Post Wine + Signature"

This service is similar to Regular eParcel, so to ship a product we might choose either regular eparcel, express post eparcel, or parcel post wine + signature.

Currently ShipStation does not provide support for the "Parcel Post Wine + Signature" service.

It would be great if ShipStation Developers could add in support for the "Parcel Post Wine + Signature" service. My business cannot ship from within ShipStation without this service enabled.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide realtime carrier rates to BigCommerce Checkout

Hi,
    It would be highly profitable for ShipStation if you where to implement this feature:
    1. Collaborate with BigCommerce to enable bigcommerce to request real-time shipping rates from ShipStation (who would request it from the users configured carriers)
    2. After ShipStation provides the realtime rates back to bigcommerce, have bigcommerce display these rates in the shopping cart "Estimate Shipping" and during the Checkout process.

This will really make ShipStation stand out as an attractive option for bigcommerce users looking for better shipping management.

The ShipStation API already provides support for retrieving shipping rates. It would not be too difficult for…

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. RoyalMail 24 and 48 - tracking number/serial numer sent to marketplace as tracking

Royal Mail does provide serial number / tracking number for cheap services RoyaMail24 and RoyaMail48.
    on RoyalMail tracking page you can check wherethere package was delivered or not. It isn't exactly tracking number, but it does give this information.
    What would be useful, is if this number, that is displayed on shipping label, was included for those services as tracking number.

1. It would give us the ability to check quicker what has happened to parcel.
    2. Shipstation already sends tracking numbers back to marketplaces, this one could be sent to marketplaces too. For customers sake.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Indonesian DHL Express export integration? More international carriers?

Would be awesome if you guys are working on expanding your international carrier integrations!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Intergrate Shipstation to Show real time quotes for Big Commerece

Integrate Shipstation into Big Commerece For real Time Quotes for
    UPS
    UPS Freight
    Fed Ex
    Fed Ex Freight
    USPS
    DHL
    basically any account already available for quotes in Shipstation and with ability to add modify services offered and Shippers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Don't let customers select shipping options that aren't available on the back end

If I only have FedEx ground as a shipping option on the back end international customers shouldn't be able to choose FedEx as that won't work for them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automation Rules - One SKU, Two Fulfillment Options

I need help with automation rules. Here's the situation:

I have one Shopify SKU for each of my products. However the orders need to be routed to one of TWO different Amazon FBA accounts for fulfillment (Canada and UK), depending on the delivery address. So each one Shopify SKU needs to match to two Fulfillment SKUs, depending on the delivery address.

However, I can't upload duplicate SKUs into Shipstation. The system is making me choose one or the other.

Is there a way to get it to route the orders to both FBA fulfillment accounts??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Access to Inventory data on Zapier

It would be nice to be able to pull over Inventory information from ShipStation. This could be a trigger or a search step.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Facebook Shop integration

Facebook made some updates on their shop. Our company is starting to take this platform more serious. I wanted to know if shipstation can start working on a Facebook shop integration

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base