Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Android Galaxy Note 8, App constantly needs to be force closed

I'm finding that I constantly need to be force closing the app and reopening it. Sometimes it hangs when refreshing orders, and sometimes when just using the calculator but it happens almost every time i open the app that has been open previously.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hi, thanks for bringing this up! Can you please reach out to our support team so we can collect information unique and private to you? This will help us isolate specific instances where your mobile app is crashing.

2. Create Multiple Shipping Labels or Batches on Mobile App

Is there a way to create batches of labels on the mobile app vs. creating one by one? It would be convenient if we can ship orders in batches off our mobile app.

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @Sunil, thanks for bringing this up! Currently you can only make one label at a time with ShipStation Mobile. Can you tell me more about how you’re using the mobile app to ship orders and what you’re expecting to do with it?

3. Being able to void a shipping label from the mobile app

We would like to be able to void shipping labels directly from the mobile app. Being able to handle customer service request as such on the go would speed up our business process. Thank you

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @kalrakov thanks for bringing this up! We’d like for your idea to gain some traction before moving forward.

Please add your thoughts, examples, or workflows here in the forum to help us and others understand your goals.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base