Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Inventory on Mobile App

I would like to be able to edit inventory numbers via the mobile/ipad app. This would be much better than having to lug around a laptop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Calculator in APP not displaying correct shipping cost. - Bug

With the exact same information in the mobile app and online, I get different shipping costs. The app is incorrect and shows a much lower cost than the actual. Image attached. I often use the app when pricing merchandise and just realized how wrong it is. I greyed out the ship from but they are the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @Daniel Munevar PlantVine! Thanks for bringing this up, we’re reviewing this issue with our development team for the Android version of ShipStation mobile.

We’ll keep you posted on when you should update your mobile app.

3. Android App Rate Calculator Issues - Bug

When I change any of the options in the Optional section (except the package size) it resets anything I changed in the Required section. Very annoying as we always start from the top down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Android Galaxy Note 8, App constantly needs to be force closed

I'm finding that I constantly need to be force closing the app and reopening it. Sometimes it hangs when refreshing orders, and sometimes when just using the calculator but it happens almost every time i open the app that has been open previously.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for bringing this up! Can you please reach out to our support team so we can collect information unique and private to you? This will help us isolate specific instances where your mobile app is crashing.

5. Add auto-funding trigger from mobile app

We use the mobile app at the warehouse to generate labels. The auto-funding feature does not initiate from there so when the funds are low the fulfillment is halted until we can get to a computer at an office location. Ideally the mobile app would also trigger a fund transfer when necessary to support label creation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. End of Day barcode not valid for Canada Post

Tried to use the EoD barcode from the mobile app when dropping off a batch of shipments and Canada Post was unable to read it and required the printed manifest.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Schedule USPS Pickups from Mobile

Add the ability to schedule USPS pickups from the mobile app.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. multiple quantities on ipad

We are struggling to ensure customers are getting multiple items when they order 2 or more of something as the quantity isn't highlighted like it is on PC. Can you please update the ipad mobile app so that when an item has multiple quantity it is highlighted in red like it is on the computer??? I will be extremely grateful if you can do this soon!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding inventory through Mobile app warehouse location

Your customers would benefit greatly from warehouse location available on the mobile app. We use our phones (handhelds) to do inventory control as well as order pick. So, without warehouse location we cannot use the mobile app for adding and checking inventory. Instead we end up using the website through a tablet but that doesn't have your great UI like the mobile app. I see a lot of customers are chiming in on this development, but our thought is for adding inventory to our bin locations through bar code scan. So yeah, include a bar-code scan capability too.
    OK Thank…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Siri Shortcuts

Support for Apple's Shortcuts app would be a big time saver for me. Every morning I do a number of steps that take a bit of time. With Shortcuts support I believe these actions could be done in one or two taps. I have one specific use in mind, but I'm sure there are more. Below are the steps I do each morning.

- Open Shipstation Mobile
    - Select all orders in "Awaiting Shipment"
    - Tap the three dots for more options
    - Tap "Pick List"
    - Tap "Preview (Download)"
    - Tap "Open with..."
    - Choose the "Save to Files"…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Support customs forms on ShipStation Mobile

Allow us to fill 'customs forms' into when creating labels in the Ship Station app.

The app serves ONE purpose: convenience. Why is convenience limited to domestic orders....

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On Shipstation mobile app if a shipment have more than a package it should allow to select multiple packages just the way it does in web app

On Shipstation mobile app if a shipment have more than a package it should allow to select multiple packages just the way it does in web app

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. mobile app scale

We ship a lot of small lightweight items. Because the combined shipping weight of several of them adds up to more than the actual shipping weight of the package, we weigh all packages. Otherwise we end up paying as much as a couple of dollars more than it would actually cost for that weight. We're trying to transition to using the mobile app on a tablet, rather than having to keep a computer in the shipping room. We were very disappointed to discover that there is no way to weigh packages on the mobile app. That's something that is really…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Inventory on Mobile App

I would love if there was a way to track products using the mobile app. It would be so much easier to carry a phone or tablet to take inventory instead of needing to lug a computer around. It would certainly make my life a lot easier.

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Inventory views on mobile are in development and coming soon! We’ll start with read-only views by Product and by Location. Let us know what other data or inventory functions you need on mobile!

15. Highlight Quantity in Mobile app

Can I ask you to highlight the quantity
    on the orders page so orders with 2 or more of the same item stand out like on the desktop version where its highlighted in Red.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create Multiple Shipping Labels or Batches on Mobile App

Is there a way to create batches of labels on the mobile app vs. creating one by one? It would be convenient if we can ship orders in batches off our mobile app.

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @Sunil, thanks for bringing this up! Currently you can only make one label at a time with ShipStation Mobile. Can you tell me more about how you’re using the mobile app to ship orders and what you’re expecting to do with it?

17. Shipments on App are showing as in transit when they have been delivered

The app is showing UPS shipments as In Transit up to 3 days after they have been delivered? If you click into the shipment then it updates but it is not doing this automatically so at first glance it appears that no packages have been delivered?

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Being able to void a shipping label from the mobile app

We would like to be able to void shipping labels directly from the mobile app. Being able to handle customer service request as such on the go would speed up our business process. Thank you

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @kalrakov thanks for bringing this up! We’d like for your idea to gain some traction before moving forward.

Please add your thoughts, examples, or workflows here in the forum to help us and others understand your goals.

19. Multi-Package Support for Companion App

It would be great if we had the ability to create multi-package shipments from within the companion app.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base