Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Product Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. adjustment to the columns available when importing products via CSV

It would be most helpful to have a column for the field called "Description" for the product-import CSV file,

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Woocommerce Variation import

ShipStation needs to integrate with Woocommerce so that order variation AND their SKU/UPC's come thru for order packing and filling. Right now only the "parent" info is imported into SS, and that creates extra work and a high risk of error for the picker and packer.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ship From Multiple Places For Multiple People - Issues With Ship From Addresses

We ship on behalf of 14,000 online sellers, each wanting their own return address on the label. So far this has necessitated the creation of 14,000 ship from locations.

We are opening a second location (that we ship from), and now we need a second ship from location, also able to ship with the return address of our 14,000 partners. In the current structure this will necessitate 28,000 ship from locations.

It would be ideal if we could independently set the location to get the shipping RATE from, separately from the return address on each order.

This would allow us…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add ability to automate "do not return - abandon shipment" via product level.

Add ability to automate "do not return - abandon shipment" via product level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Low inventory email alerts

It would be awesome to get an email alert for low inventory. This way my purchasing department wouldn't have to manually check the inventory levels.

I see many topics requesting this all they way back from 2016 (!!). It's a bit crazy that you guys haven't worked on this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. when a new product is automatically created, configure as NOT returnable by default

All products are currently marked returnable by default, i would like the ability to start as NOT returnable and toggle on

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Split Aliases

We sell on multiple channels and platforms, so we have A LOT of product aliases. It's frustrating that there is no way to separate out combined SKUs. The only recourse for an accidental combining is to delete and remake SKUs.
    An option to "split" aliases would be extremely helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. HS Codes Import From Shopping Cart App

If the connected shopping cart supports HS codes for products then they should be imported in shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the Products Open API Call

I originally opened a support case over this, but was told the API's behavior was "as intended," and I should instead submit feedback, or a feature request over it, so here I am.

The Product Open API call is incorrectly programmed, and I'm requesting that it be fixed.

Here's three scenarios that prove it (screenshots attached):
    1. The product with an assigned shipping preset group, but no default shipping settings.
    2. The product with no assigned shipping preset group, but with default shipping settings.
    3. The product with both an an assigned shipping preset group, and with default shipping settings.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding Bin Location from Sellbrite

I would really be of great assistance if the bin location information from Sellbrite was viewable on orders. This aids in reducing mistakes on orders. If this feature could be shared in Shipstation it would be of great assistance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display Product Variant Alongside Product Name on the Orders Grid

Bring back(!) displaying the product variant alongside the product name in the "Item Name" column of the Orders Grid. i.e. When someone orders a shirt, have the line read "Shirt - Small" so that, at a glance, I can know how many of each size to pull.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BULK uploading saved Shipping Specs for Products

It would be extremely helpful if there was a way to upload via spreadsheet, desired Shipping Specs that are NOT already included in the BULK Product upload option on Ship Station. I know the dimensions and weight are already an option.

New saved options for Products would include: SERVICE, PACKAGE and INSURANCE

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Klavyio

Looking for an integration with Klavyio for shipping notifications to be sent through Klavyio directly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product Management - Kits

There needs to be a way to support kits &/or bundles as it pertains to product management is concerned.

Example
    Product 1 (P1) + Product 2 (P2) = Kit

Product Management system should be able to identify P1 and P2 and subtract the inventory from the total count.

Hope to see this in the VERY NEAR future.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add apply changes to all items on product page

Add apply changes to all items on product page

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Brand Column

Ability to define a 'Brand' for the product. Makes it easier to distinguish what each product is. It would be great if these were pulled in from Shopify, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Scan Kit Items

We offer several products that are kits. They include two or more of our SKUs to make up the kit. When we go to scan the kit SKU, there needs to be a function that allows certain SKUS to come in as an umbrella that can be “Verified” by scanning all dependent components.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reorder Inventory Pop-up Notification with Automatically Updated Data of Product Sales

I've been trying to learn a little about reorder points for product. I have been guessing (wrong!) and so I did a little research until I found what I needed in its simplist form
    https://www.fishbowlinventory.com/reorder-point-calculator/
    and it occurred to me that it might be easy for ShipStation to offer a reorder alert. The customer could find this feature somewhere in ShipStation, illustrate the formula (automation is great, but I like to know WHAT is getting automated and how), then ask what are typical numbers for inventory, then the formula could update these numbers overtime & automatically adjust them--how many are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base