Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple logos

I do fulfillment for multiple companies. I would like to be able to either select a different logo for each label OR opt to have no logo on the label. On a case by case basis, as labels are printed, without having to go into account management.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hi! Thanks for bringing this up! The way to do this would be to create a new manual ShipStation store for each of your clients. Each store you set up will have its own branding components (including logo). If you reach out to our team from the help center (help.shipstation.com), we’ll be able to walk you through what it would mean to have that set up!

2. default packing slip

The default packing slip should be editable or a custom packing slip should be able to be set as the default slip. Switching every order individually or as a bulk action is an added unnecessary step and can pose an avenue for an easily made mistake when there is consistently rotational labor using the application.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Packing Slips Pg.2 Cont'd...

I prefer to print my Shipping Label & Packing Slips on the same sheet of paper, however...

I noticed that if the Packing Slip Line Items exceed what can fit on a standard sheet of printing paper, it simply gets cut off...

Reached out to ShipStation Support and they said there is no way to make it so the excess content of the Packing Slip continues to print on a 2nd page.

ShipStation Support recommended I request that feature added, here on this forum, so...here I am! fingers crossed

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Thanks for sharing this with us! Please reach out to our support team to have this setting turned on for you. I see you last spoke with our team here and I’ve let them know how to handle it.

4. Scan to Print Not Working for carriers without rates

Scan to Print only works with shipping services that return a real time rate through the API. So shipping services such as DHL via Endicia, Globegistics, UPS MI, Asendia, etc. cannot be used with the Scan to Print service. As 90% of all our packages are sent via DHL/Endicia or Globegistics, this functionality is completely useless for us. Please fix this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base