Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Color logo for Branding, B&W logo for label printing

I like the customization of the branding page and emails. Unfortunately if I make that look good with a color logo, it prints very light on my labels via the Zebra thermal printer. I think it would be helpful to have a color and B&W logo option so that the label can use the B&W and the branding can still be in color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Print receipt along with packing slip for

When we print shipping labels via UPS Worldship we get a receipt that prints out separately beneath the label that indicates the cost of the shipment as well as the tracking information. We file this receipt along with the order invoice for record keeping purposes. As we move over to ShipStation, we really need to have similar functionality - currently, this seems to be a limitation with the platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Export Returns Data (and API)

Need an "Export Returns" button (like existing Export Shipments), so that a data file (CSV,XLS,PDF) is generated with the Returns list.

Used to forward the returns data to a material processing system (refunds, restock, etc.). Could be used to create "RMA's" using the same ShipStation RMA# (and Order#) as reference.

**Also, Returns data should be available via API too. (Query by RMA# or Date Received Range)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. stamps

The issue I am having is printing postage, not labels. I purchased a roll for postage (Netstamps) from stamps.com and I wanted to print a bunch at one time so I do not have to change the roll in my thermal printer from labels to stamps each time I need a stamp. It seems excessive / wasteful to print a full label for a small letter when I just need postage. Is anyone else having the same issues?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to adjust the font sizes of the ship to and ship from addresses on labels

It would be beneficial to have the ability to adjust the font sizes of the ship to and ship from addresses on labels.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Shipping Labels Builder interface (x, y-axis) on any Label Format

Be able, via a Shipping Label Builder interface, to place carrier's shipping assets (positioned on x, y-axis) like barcodes, addresses, references, etc. All possible assets for each carrier on any given label format (4x6", 4x8", 8.5x11", etc..).

Possible to scale & rotate assets. Also, to add simple shapes like circles, squares, and text also. This would probably answer many of the label format requests like the one I need (COD with Canpar, Label with Yellow background, on an 8.5x11" paper pre-printed by Canpar).

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow extra product attributest to be imported for Customs information

We'd like ShipStation to be able to import more product attributes in the form of customs information that is already set in our Magento store. we'd like these extra attributes to be imported into ShipStation so they can be used to automatically populate the customs forms. At the moment there is no easy way to do this other than having to export all our products from either Sage or Magento then faff about re-arranging it to import into ShipStation. We don't do this as when SS imports product data it doesn't seem to keep it updated with the freshest info…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Receive alerts when a return label is printed.

Receive alerts when a return label is printed. Can this feature be added?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Print ONE Label Per Page on Laser Paper Please

We are new using ShipStation and in our trial period. Currently running ShipRush in tandem with our current program to compare features and benefits and really like ShipRush better. One issue we have run into is the inability for ShipRush to ONLY print one label per page on laser paper. Switching to thermal labels is not an option for us. The issue is that FedEx supplies us the laser labels for free but they are only 1-up per page. We have a mix of single and multi-box shipments. And it's convenient to see/count and verify that you have for example…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Default Print Settings by Location

Should be able to set print settings by location. Not all warehouse have access or need for the same print setup, creates a lot of difficulties in workflow and supporting efficiency to not allow that flexibility.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring Back 1-Time Print Setting Override on Order Details Page

In the past, you used to allow a 1-time print settings override by holding down the Create Label button. This would bring up the Settings box and you could choose a differnt setting for that particualr label. Now the easiest way is to create the label with your Remembered Selection, then go to the Shipments tab, check the box for the shipment and there you can go to Print, then hold down the Labels selction in the pulldown menu. This is a waste of time and paper.

We normally print to label, so prefer to have that setting Remebered, but…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. GRAYSCALE

There should be an option to print documents in gray-scale or black and white.

Currently you have to set your printer to gray-scale.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Print 2 Copies of SAME Packing Slip on One Sheet

I know this has been brought up before, as far back as 5+ years ago, but since STILL nothing has been done about it, Customer Service recommended I submit another feedback on it. There are many people (based on upvotes and replies) who have instances where printing 2 copies of a packing slip is necessary. This could be where one copy goes to the customer and one is retained for records, or one is sent in order shipment and a copy is sent to a separate billing/administration address, etc. Currently, the ONLY way to accomplish this is to generate a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. audio alerts for new batches

It would be great if ship station had an audio alert for when a new batch is completed and ready to be printed. Our Operations team is in a different part of the building than our shipping area, so it would be great to know when a new batch has been generated without having to get up and go check.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Schedule hours to print

Add the ability to schedule printing hours. For example, schedule on Ship-station that you can only print orders from 8am until 5pm and the rest of the hours blocked from printing orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Autofill shipping fields in multiple item orders

We have many products that a customer can choose to order. To remember the dims for this many items wearies me. Standalone Product Detail has all info in which to autofill the fields in the shipping details. It will do this for single item orders. Why is this not available for multiple item orders? I understand USPS will not support this but UPS & DHL can have multiple items. This would be a game changer for my shipping team & I find it hard to believe that we are alone.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. shipconnect startup

Can you please create a button
    "Launch ship connect on startup"

It's a pain in the the but to open ship connect every time we log into shipstation.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add custom messages for first class mail letter

Hi,
    Please allow us to print custom messages on First class mail letter, which helps us to instruct the mail clerk that "no machinable surcharges are paid".

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add a 4x5 label option for 4 labels to a page.. it's a money and resource saver!

I don't know how this isn't already an option? Having only 4x6 is so limiting and those who transfer from Stamps I'm sure are used to 4x5 or 4 to a sheet label options. When shipping tons of items, only 2 to a sheet is not cost effective. Besides the 4x6 cause me to have to use larger pricier packaging for small items which wastes more money and resources.

I'm still shocked this is not a thing yet on here.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding More Customization to the Order Summary

Would be GREAT if we can add more fields from Shopify into the Order Summary such as Vendor, Product Type, and Location so picking is efficient

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base