Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. captcha

Having CAPTCHA impacts our workflow can we have an option to stay logged in and bypass this feature? We fulfill for a couple of companies and each uses their own shipstation, which can be a hassle in itself anyway. So having to find pictures to quickly log in makes this feature a hassle.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hi everyone, thanks again for letting us know about your experience with reCAPTCHA. We’ve recently made improvements based on your feedback. You should not see the prompt multiple times per day. If you continue to see this, please reach out to our support team at help.shipstation.com so we can better understand what you’re seeing.

To reduce the likelihood you’ll see the prompt, use the same web browser daily without ad-blockers or private browsing.

2. Allow custom column width to save and not revert back EVERY TIME YOU REFRESH!

It's absurd that you have to adjust column widths every single time you refresh the page or load your ORDERS page. Like any modern software, it should save your changes rather than reverting back to defaults every single time you refresh or load the ORDERS page.

Please allow for custom column widths to save and remain saved!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi @VC, thanks for bringing this up! Columns are supposed to keep their size and position when you leave the page. I was able to test this for the Orders page and found the column sizes saving.

I recommend trying to adjust your columns in a different web browser—this will let us know if what you’re seeing is unique to a specific browser. If that doesn’t work, let us know here and we’ll take another look!

3. it would be great if manually entered addresses (Manual Orders) were automatically imported into the customer database.

it would be great if manually entered addresses (Manual Orders) were automatically imported into the customer database. This way when I manually ship to the same person in the future their address will auto populated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Send NEW Tracking Info After a VOID'd Shipment.

I wish there was a feature where customers would get a notification with an updated tracking label.

I've had to VOID shipments and my customer gets a notification that her order was cancelled but when I use her same order to make a new label, she doesn't get a notification that her order was re-shipped.

I hope you choose to change this in the future, I know many people would appreciate it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for bringing this up! When you create any labels (the first label you make or any additional ones after), as long as your shipment notification email is set your customer should be receiving an email.

Here’s where you can check if all of your orders for a store is sending shipment notifications: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/205901608

Let us know here in the product feedback forum if this helps!

5. Splitting Orders update SkuVault

Currently, if you split an order, if you keep the same order number it talks to Shopify, but SkuVault can't decipher between the two orders. If you split an order, and add a "-1" to the end, SkuVault recognizes it, but Shopify isn't updated with the additional tracking etc.

It would be helpful if there was a background ID number, that would like split orders together across the platforms, even if the order number is different.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Rate calculator country selection improvement

When using the rate calculator, the process of selecting a destination country is awkward, especially compared to the country selector in the "manual order entry" window.Let's say I'm shipping to Thailand...In the manual order entry window:- click or tab over to the country box- start typing "Th" and instantly, the text autocompletes to "Thailand"...no hunting requiredIn the rate calculator:- click on the current country- must use mouse to scroll through the entire list and then click on the country...This may seem like a little thing, but I'm way slower slogging around with my mouse than using my keyboard.Seems like all…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base