Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple items in Shopify order NOT CORRECT

When a customer changes their order in Shopify it still shows both items in the order even if one has been removed!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback! We are currently working on improving how ShipStation updates modified orders for our Shopify users.

We have a feature that we are currently testing around this functionality. If you’d be interested in trying out this feature, we can enable it for you upon request. Please contact our support team and request we enable the Shopify Line Item Adjustments feature.

2. Allow ShipStation to update altered orders from Shopify... not just orders that have been canceled.

I use Shopify to gather my website orders. From there they are imported into various stores set up in ShipStation.

Why can't ShipStation update an order that has been altered in Shopify? For example, lets say an order is imported into ShipStation from Shopify. I realize that the order is missing an item which I then have to refund back to the customer. I do the refund in Shopify, but when I re-import orders from Shopify back into ShipStation, the order still shows the full list of items in the "Order Items" list... the refunded item(s) are still present. It…

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    13 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback!

We are currently working on this option for our Shopify users. If you’d be interested in trying out this feature, we can enable it for you upon request.

Please contact our support team and request we enable the Shopify Line Item Adjustments feature.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base