Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option for Not On The High Street orders to bypass Awaiting Payment section

Currently new orders from Not On The High Street appear in the Awaiting Payment section and they are suppose to move to the Awaiting Shipment section once accepted on the NOTHS site. This is confusing in itself as they have actually been paid for.

In practice this is not working and on busier days when we are accepting lots of orders on the NOTHS site some do not transfer on Shipstation as they should and we have to manually mark them as paid which takes a long time. It would be great to have the option to allow orders only…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Address changes from WooCommerce must be able to update in Shipstation in real time!

Address changes in WooCommerce must be transmitted back to ShipStation in real time. The fact that this is not a standard feature is outrageous. I have customers that change their shipping address immediately after an order has been processed and because the address was not changed on ShipStation, the package was shipped to the wrong address!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create 2 USPS shipping labels at once

I would like to be able to generate 2 shipping labels for 1 order at the same time during the label generation phase. Currently I have to create a label and then go into the order and add another shipment in order to generate a second label. We were using USPS through Pirateship prior to using ShipStation, and we were able to create two labels for 1 order all at once, so this is a cumbersome adjustment for us.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Regions with no zip code

Regions with no zip code are not importing to ship station.
    Will recommend a logic to correct this issue, since there is no notifications of this orders not importing successfully and also needs to enter manual

On the other hand, will recommend to work direct with apps partners such as Squarespace to enhance their address verification, so customers will need to fill correctly to successfully place an order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. cancelled orders

We use the ship to print feature to create our labels as fast as possible , however this feature does not warn the dispatch person if an order has been cancelled , As a result we are seeing orders going out the door that should not have, this is a clear waste of money.

There should be a warning screen telling the user that this order has a cancelled status are you sure you want to create a label !

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Side-by-side comparison when address is changed during validation

Can we be shown a side-by-side comparison of what was originally input and what validation will do when an address is being changed during validation?

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be able to customize the "filter by" row on the main page

I feel like there are so many options on the filter by row on the order page. I would like to be able to edit this to choose what filter options are there on the main page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ship by dates for individual line items

Ship By dates for individual line items for the items that need to be shipped at different dates

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. attach a file or upload a picture in the customer notes or internal notes section

We create a proof of the customers order and it would be helpful to attached a pdf file of the approved proof and/or paste an image of the approved proof into the customer notes or internal notes section. This would eliminate the need to look at the approved image from email or different platforms such as Esty or a shared drive where the approved customer proof is available. - Thanks!

I create a proof of an order for the customer to review and approve before we start production. Am I able to attach a file or paste a picture of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. group by function for new views

As a former T2 manager i understand updating UI/UX etc and even used to build dahsboards very similar to these....A for effort, but i can't use the new layout at all without a "Group By" function. this exists in the old view and is very detrimental to keeping order processing consistent, organized and efficient. I have attached an example from the old page views.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. automate third party billing on split shipments

I have my orders automatically billing to third party, but every time I create a split shipment (which I do a lot), I must manually enter my third party billing account number. Please add an automation rule to apply the third party billing to split shipments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have Split Shipments retain the Tag from the Master/Original order

Automation tags only apply to order when they are imported. There is a need for the tags to translate to shipments split from the original order. If possible, also have the ability to disable a tag on all shipments as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Paypal Shipping Tracking # Integration

When you need to Print Shipping Labels, Package Receipts, Invoices, and any other Documents, when you have downloaded and installed the Shipstation desktop software app, you should see a "button" from Shipstation on each order, that will allow me to click to purchase shipping labels, etc, by automatically pop up a window to fulfill the order and ship it. This should also send a notice to the customer with the tracking #. And if you already installed the WooCommerce Paypal plugin, it will send the tracking number to Paypal to verify shipment for that specific order as well.

It says…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Edit Custom Fields in Grid

Ability to add and edit Custom Field notes in the orders grid rather than having to click on the order and then scroll down on the right hand side to add or edit a note.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Channeladvisor/amazon

The ability to import both the Marketplace Order ID and the Channeladvisor Order ID. There is no reason we should have to choose.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Insert Blank Columns into Export Templates

When exporting order information, it would be helpful to be able to add blank columns to be able to create a template for upload.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Track returns/inventory that is undeliverable and does not require a return label

When items are returned to sender because they are undeliverable or unable to forward, there needs to be a way to indicate that the item was returned to inventory so that it can be tracked for inventory purposes and refunds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. hello.

Please add one column more on order page which will tell us - The preset is already applied for this order. Now there is no way to check on which order preset is applied or not without clicking the order. I hope you understand me request

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. update order

Orders should be completely updated from Shopify when import is updated. The fact that only add-ons are imported and the items are not deleted that are refunded or canceled is a needed feature. A simply update from a guest requires a lot of manual split ship and cancels when it could simply update the order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. sort by batch

ABILITY TO SORT BY BATCH #'S!!!

ABILITY TO EXPORT THE BATCH # AS PART OF THE REPORT!!

ABILITY TO EXPORT LINES WHILE IN THE BATCH!!

THE FACT THAT THE ABILITY TO DO THIS, HAS TO BE EVEN VOTED ON AND IS NOT ALREADY IMPLEMENTED IS INSANE!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base