Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi, I want to sort my orders, that I added in a batch in the same sequence, If I add something in a batch, It would be added randomly, which

Hi,
    I want to sort my orders, that I added in a batch in the same sequence, If I add something in a batch, It would be added randomly, which I dont want to be added randomly, I want proper sorting by the last number of my order number e.g if my order number is 111-354781-1245478 and the other one is 111-352484-1245732, simply I want the second number first in my labels which ends on 2 or if I do sorting manually before adding the order number in a batch, then It won't be added randomly if I add 4…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back order history hover function

In the old version, you could hover over a customer's order and see their order history with hyperlinks to view what products they ordered and when. This was a very useful tool for us. We'd like to see this information come back as currently the advanced search isn't very good at all and takes too many steps that slow down work flow significantly. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Filter orders and shipments by userId or userName thought the API

There is situations that i need to just get orders for certain users, but there is no way to filter this orders on API.

That will be very helpful if i can filter the orders and shipments by this attribute.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wave Picking

We'd love to be able to utilize wave picking/fulfillment when processing orders in batches. Currently after using a pick list we have to sort through the products a second time after they're pulled instead of just having an indication of which order to put the items in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Printful Integration

When products from my store arrive in Shipstation that are fulfilled by Printful the just stay there until Printful does something with them. It would be nice to have them move to "Pending Fulfillment" once Printful is notified. It would also be helpful to not have to leave Shipstation and go to Prinful to approve orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add Ship Date to Bulk Update options

Please add "Ship Date" as an option to change in the Bulk Update. Currently, this can be done one order at a time in the Configure Shipment box, but being able to update this for multiple orders at once would save time and would also update the email that gets auto-sent to customers when their label is printed (I think it would anyway, not totally sure what info is used to populate that email).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In Scan and Verify needs to be able to ship multiple boxes in an order.

Scan and Verify needs to be able to ship multiple boxes in an order. It exists in normal order fulfillment why not Scan and Verify.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When splitting an order, the separate shipments should include the weight

We have a Shopify storefront with orders that require individual line items to be broken out. The "Split Ship Actions" allows for this, but the resulting Shipment 2 always has an empty weight value. The "main" order of Shipment 1 weirdly has it's weight reduced to reflect the removal of the product that was removed, but the new Shipment 2 has no weight and cannot calculate freight. It has to be manually entered and we're dealing with thousands of orders. This should be automatically calculated. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. import orders number isn't same from the selling site

Importing the orders numbers isn't same from the selling site. it will be hard to trace to search and check back later to match which one was. This should be fixed like other you import like name or Id. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Third Party account on Return Labels

We need to be able to use our Third Party account when automatically creating return labels. Currently, our third party account can only be used on outbound labels, but we are a rental business and we provide our customers with return labels. We need the ability to use the third party account. Creating a new custom label is burdensome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automation to allow for intelligent shipping dates (shipping and non shipping days)

I was looking to finesse my automation in one of 2 ways, but looks like it isn't something I can achieve.

Currently using automation to create ship by dates, based on the delivery service the customer has paid for. Works no issues, however, it just adds a set number of days. Problems are

1. It will set ship days to Sundays for example (not a day that I can ship on)

2. Some providers only collect Monday - Fri, some Mon - Sat so also need to ensure that ship date would be set correctly per provider.

Would be great to be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We would appreciate if the feature is added. That is automate the export of orders at a specific time/date. Thanks

We would appreciate if the feature is added. That is automate the export of orders at a specific time/date. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delete addresses

I'd like to be able to delete identifying information for all customers on a monthly or quarterly basis. Ideally this would remove all order and shipment information entirely, however at a minimum would delete all Ship To information including recipient, address lines, city, state, country, and postal code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New/Returning Customer filters

We would like to be able to
    1) Identify which customers are new / returning. It shows the data in insights but we can not view which orders are in fact from new/returning customers
    2) Be able create a filter or automation rule based on whether an order is from a new/returning customer.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow the ability to add SKU item barcodes to our packing slips as well as pick lists.

We don't use UPC codes, thus we don't have barcodes to scan in order to utilize the Scan and Verify option. However, that process has prevented us from sending out incorrect orders many times.

If we can print item sku barcodes on our packing slips and pick slips, we can utilize those barcodes to be able to verify our products in the order.

This is really important for the print on demand business where there is no barcodes and UPC codes generated for every single product.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automate Label Purchases and email to shipping department

I would like my labels to be automatically created and sent to my shipping department via email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. AWEBER

It would be awesome to have AWEBER set up in Shipstation. It's e very popular email management, as Mailchimp is. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Split/Sort Multiple SKU Orders

Please provide a way to split the contents of several (Multiple) SKU orders at once. We need to send items inside orders to separate fulfillment centers. The Split Orders operation works for this, but doing it one order at a time is ridiculous. If the Automation Rules could actually see the SKUs inside the order instead of seeing (Multiples) in the orders grid then automation rules could work. You can see all the contents inside the orders using the dropdown > at the top of the page, but there's no way to keep this view open by default.

So, would
    3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. be able to enter manual shipping costs

in some instances, we need to use another account to ship our items so we mark it shipped manually but would like to be able to enter the price we paid into shipstation. we need to be able to track all of our shipping costs in one place. right now it only allows for you to enter the carrier and tracking.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ORDER SCAN : BARCODE

We use to scan order using the barcode on the packing slip and it use to pull up the order directly, now on V3 we need to go to the scan section in order to do that ? can this process be the same in V2 it's much easier when you have so many orders to fulfill.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base