Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple line items of same SKU for same order should consolidate

When importing orders with multiple line items of the same product/SKU shipstation only imports the first line and ignores any additional lines for that order of the same SKU.

Unfortunately, this is how the export from my store handles sets at this time.

I would like for the individual quantities of duplicate SKUs in an order to be summed together so I can have an accurate quantity in the order.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return FBA order number to Shipping station order

Hello,

As per my request 1701046 the feature to generate FBA order id to include the original store order id was enabled. Now I can use order IDs from Etsy to trace the orders on Amazon created by shipping station. It would be good to have this generated order IDs to be stored in shipping station order information so I can copy paste and search on Amazon through the search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. charge shipping to my account

Allow automation rules to apply to Manual Orders. I have multiple manual (shipstation) stores. Each one needs to charge shipping to a different account. I now have to select this manually since upgrading to V3. It is problematic to charge the wrong account.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Columns

Is there anyway to change the column names?

We are using Apparel Magic as our warehouse inventory system. When invoicing our orders they upload to Ship Station. The actual order date becomes the invoice date. So we added in custom field 3 to reflect the actual date the customer placed their order. Now the columns appears as column 3. I would like to be able to relabel this and be able to search as well. We want to be able to ship out the oldest order, but on weekends or holidays this will become a problem

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Need an option where I can establish the time lap of synchronization between Shipstation and my Selling Channels

Need an option where I can establish the time lap of synchronization between Shipstation and my Selling Channels

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automate orders 1 at a time

When changing the weight, value or any settings of an order, it would be good to be able to run automation quickly so that any rules you have in place adjust quickly to that order you've adjusted. You can run automation in the settings but it would be good to do it just for the 1 order.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remember Weight of Shipped Orders

Shipstation should remember the weights of my shipped orders based on SKU and carrier. For example if I ship a B-80-182 and a B-90-345 via USPS that weighs 3 Ounces. The next time that identical order comes in, it should prepopulate the weight field. If I change the weight at a later date, it should update the remembered weight. If I ship the same sku's but via FedEx the weight will be different because I'll use different packaging.

If adding the carrier complicates things too much, I'd be thrilled with remembering the weight based on SKU alone.

Jeff
    StickerTalk.com

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. highlight rows in different colors based on time in que

Please!!! Can we have rows of orders be changed to be highlighted a different color once it reaches a certain amount of days in que? This would help tremendously with orders reaching a too many days in que to bring a high level of attention to the lagging orders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Automate splitting shipents

I'd like to be able to automate splitting shipments in the automation pane.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Group Orders

Bring back the Group orders by Line items in the Main Grid. In the old layout there was a way to group the items by Line Items. That same feature does not exist in the new layout and slows down our shipping process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Importing Orders using Auto Paste

When importing orders from a CSV, it would be nice to have the option to have the name and address all as one field that ShipStation auto recognizes as it does when one puts in a single new order manually. Sometimes customers send addresses as one field and it is a pain to separate the fields for large numbers of orders. Loading with auto recognition would be super convenient.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. set refresh date back ourselves (API and ODBC stores)

Every day or two an order gets missed from our ERP system and never gets imported into Shipstation. When this happens we have to contact support and ask that they do a refresh for us (not the manual one on the top of the screen) and set the refresh date back to reimport the order.

This takes time, stops our work in out tracks and really hurts our productivity. Having an option (maybe buried deeper in the settings) for a "hard refresh" or "back in time refresh" to do a one time refresh for any orders that were skipped for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change Order Numbers - Split Ship Mode

The duplicate order number that the split ship mode creates is a big problem for our workflow. With the new layout, we lost the ability to create a suffix Ex:(Order # -1) when splitting orders. We would really like the ability to edit order numbers or add a suffix again so we do not have duplicate orders floating around.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shipstation does not allow the ability to display the SKU description in the Orders/User Column

We really need the SKU description as a column setting option. Our order processor often times needs to re-confirm product details (description) prior to printing orders. This is a very cumbersome process and could be made easier if SS would allow this to display as in a column in order management

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. E-mail specific recipients for various events within ShipStation

Can we have a feature which lets us set up e-mail lists for people (not necessarily customers) to receive updates as shipments move throughout the ShipStation system?

For instance, I would like to have the system send an e-mail to a person in our mailing department whenever the labels for a batch are printed, and maybe for other events such as shipments being cancelled, shipped, postage being deducted, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Custom colors for columns

It would be easier to distinguish between things at a glance like shipping collected vs. rate if we could assign custom colors to the columns in the Orders view.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. rename order number

We have orders in the past that were imported with the wrong name or the order was bad and want to redo it.

Right now you cannot delete an order (understand this) but if I could rename the orders and cancel them I would not have integration problems.

One of our cases is we made 8 orders of the same number due to seperate shipping. We now want to fix them to give distinct numbers for connecting different systems. These are past orders with shipping information so all we want to do is change the order number to be correct.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great to have a scan to verify feature on the shipstation app. Or even a smooth picking system somewhere integrated on the order

It would be great to have a scan to verify feature on the shipstation app. Or even a smooth picking system somewhere integrated on the orders tab to allocate/assign pick jobs with corresponding orders. To ensure the right item ordered is going out correctly to minimize errors.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Increased Search Functionality

Tl;dr - Make a search function that searches across all fillable fields.

Hi howdy! My company sells products with unique serial numbers, of which one or more serial numbers are associated with an order.
    In my ideal fulfillment service, I'd be able to search a serial number and find the associated serial number.

The problem:
    Currently, the only 'free' fillable space that is searchable via Quick Search is "Internal. We regularly use the "Internal" field for communicating special order details to our operators, so that's not an option.
    We can use "Custom Field 1", but that isn't searchable via Quick…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. shopify partial refunds

Shopify partial refunds are not reflected on orders in shipstation, this was not clearly communicated when making the integration. Meaning, Ive shipped tons of products to customers that I had refunded!! If this is not part of your integration you absolutely neeed to let people know with an alert when they are making the integration - clearly stating what is integrated and WHAT IS NOT so we can manage our inventory. Please make this integration possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base