Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. box counts for multi-package shipments

I would love to be able to run a report that would show accurate package counts that include all multi-package shipments. If there are 2 separate shipments it will show the count but if you have a multi-package shipment for one order it won't display the package count in the shipping manifest report. We would love this information so that I can keep tabs on our packaging and pulling times accurately as well as getting accurate box counts to our pick up drivers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there any way to tag or run a report to confirm if the shipped orders were scanned and verified?

Add an option to tag or run a report to confirm if the shipped orders were scanned and verified

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Track actual shipping cost

It would be great if there was a way to track the actual cost of shipping and enable it to be exported to ecomdash or quickbooks. Most of our items have free shipping so there is no line item for shipping. This would be a huge tool for everyone to use and see where they stand on actual shipping cost for items that have shipping included in the price.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. product sales report by order number

I use the product sales report each month but I'd like to have the option to limit by order number rather than just date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. product sales report by order number

I use the product sales report each month but I'd like to have the option to limit by order number rather than just date.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide a list or report of packages in transit that have not been scanned.

We have noticed that some carriers have not scanned some of the packages after they have been shipped. So it would be great to have the ability to provide a list of packages in transit that have not been scanned.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. average cost per package

It would be really helpful if right on the insights dashboard I could see my average cost per package for the time period selected. We don't always know when carrier shipping rates change, or if things we are regularly shipping have changed in cost. If if could check easily, I can modify our shipping charges to customers in order to cover our costs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Error notifications should be emailed, not just shown in the account

I have an integration problem where one of my selling channels drops out . I don't receive any email to notify me that there is a problem.

BUT This should be for all account errors that go into the notification area in shipstation, you should also be emailing these notifications to ensure that someone is aware of the problem. It is not the warehouse staff's job to notice these and I have no need to login to shipstation as the account owner unless there is a problem. I don't know about the problem unless I log in.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Report on average size of order

It would be very beneficial to run a report on the average size order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. fix the reports

stop erroring out ever single time I run a simple small report and then working the second time I try it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delayed order reporting

We need a way to see orders that are delayed and send out mass emails to let customers know the latest status of each order.....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Simple Report Export

I need a simple report.

Item
    Date Sold
    Sale Price
    Shipping Paid by customer
    Shipping paid by me

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. shipped orders report

For the Shipped Orders report, each split shipment is associated to the "main" order which includes the total amount paid for the "main" order. Regrettably, there is not currently a way to split that amount paid between the multiple shipments. In other words, when I'm using the report to figure out taxes, it shows one person ordering $300 3 times (totalling $900) rather than what actually happened one person ordering $100 3 times (totalling $300). It makes the report almost unusable unless I delete duplicate order ID's. I don't want to report my income way higher than it actually was.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow cost of packaging to be included in custom packages

We love the reporting so that we can see how much we are spending on shipping, but it is a little incomplete. A nice feature would be to allow us to input the cost of our packages (boxes/mailers) into the custom package section. Then have that data used in the shipping costs reports, so we get a more complete picture of how much our shipping costs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Interface] See Carrier Sub-services in Insights dashboard

Our case:
    We use Amazon Buy Shipping for 90% of our shiping, but this includes:
    - Amazon Buy Shipping USPS
    - Amazon Buy Shipping UPS
    - Amazon Buy Shipping Fedex

However, within Insights / Shipments per Carrier, we just a big blop of "Amazon Buy Shipping" which is not very informative. Would it be possible to either be more precise or add another graph with the sub-carriers or sub-services?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. godaddy

I use GoDaddy for bookkeeping and expenses. Currently, I am easily able to connect my Etsy shop for easy expense integration. I noticed ShipStation is set up to do the same with Intuit Quickbooks, but not GoDaddy Bookkeeping. It would make my life so much easier if that was available. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reporting: Shipper and SKU

There currently is no way to export a report including the Shipper who created the shipment and the SKU in the shipment. You can either export one or the other, but not both. Would be a very easy implementation to be able to export both I would think.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Full raw data report option

I would like to see a full raw data report to give me the ability to utilize all items myself to create my own reports through excel/pivot tables.

Right now we need a report that highlights shipments within a given time-frame, the carrier, the product, and how much the shipping was.

This seems like a pretty common report that Shipstation does not provide and because of that i was hoping for a FULL raw report to make it myself. Unfortunately no report contains the 4 items i need: Date, product, carrier, shipping cost.

Please add a full raw report for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Filtering searches

We have a client that we bill on a monthly basis for how many package we send on their behalf. The packages can go to the actual client, or to any of thousands of their clients. Orders sent to their clients will NOT have our client's name in the Recipient or Company field, but will have it somewhere in the order, possibly in a note, possibly in an email address.

I need to create a report that will give me the results of a search for the client's name (which I can do now) but then would let me sort…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base