Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Report for Daily Orders Outstanding

We are in need of a report that shows historically how many orders are pending shipment per day. Being a highly seasonal business with large surge, we would like to reflect on prior years to see how that daily total fluctuates throughout season. This is a good KPI for when additional manpower is needed or when we need to slow sales/turnaround expectations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fulfillment Speed in Hours and Minutes

Is it possible to change the units of the fulfillment speed visual in reporting to show minutes and hours (rather than days)?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please create an Items Shipped per User report

The Shipment Count per User report is helpful, but most of our orders contain multiple items. We'd love to see an "Items shipped per user" report, similar to the Shipment Count report

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. walmart wfs orders

Please add Walmart WFS orders to insights and reporting like FBA orders. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Order Dispatch Time Report

Dispatch Time Report...

It would be good to be able to run a report that shows the time an order was placed and the time it was dispatched. Then a column which shows the difference in hours/minutes.

This would enable us to setup KPI's around dispatch times to make sure that we are sending orders in the most efficient way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export customers by tag

In the customers tab, there is no way to export customers. We should be able to export customers based on TAGS.

Or in the Insights > Customer Export, there should be a column for tags which we can then filter.

Or to make things easy for you to implement, make it so we can copy/paste the columns in the Customer tab. Because right now if we copy/paste, it places all the information into 1 column when pasting it back into Excel (vs keeping the columns).

I also agree with being able to tag customers from the order page (vs having…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shipstation weekly digest Report Custom Dates

I think it would be extremely helpful to have the data within the Weekly digest email able to be created from within the Insights tab with custom dates.
    We could then have that data for a whole calendar month, not just random week information.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Report option to see what orders were expected to ship (had label created) vs. what orders shipped

As a small business with high demand, we sometimes can't ship out all of the orders that we expected. But, if an order has a shipping label created, it shows as shipped in ShipStation and we end up fielding customer emails about the status of their order. We would love to be able to pull a report on what orders actually shipped vs. what orders we expected to ship. A customer support agent confirmed that the only way to tell if a shipment is in pre-shipment and hasn't been accepted by the carrier is with this icon in the Shipments…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to report & sort by Category Reporting

You have "Reporting Categories" with NO reports? We need a way to do a report by category, I really don't see the reason to add "Reporting Categories" as a feature and then have no way to do a report even of sales that you can do/sort BY category. I wasted a lot of time thinking that reporting categories meant something.... PLEASE fix this and add the report part to this!

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Buyer Name in Shipped Line-Item Report

Allow Buyer Name in the list of of Available Fields when creating an "Export Shipment Line Items" report from the Shipments section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Report to verify the items scanned in the scan to verify & print option

We recently started using the scan to verify & print option. I had a customer come back this week saying she is missing products from her order. I would like to be able to run a report to verify that the items were physically scanned and verified before being shipped.

Is this something y'all can do?

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. notes on shipments tab

On the shipments tab, we could sure use the NOTES that are included in the Orders Tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. View Sku's option instead of Descriptions

can we have option to display sku's instead of or with (Check Box or something) the descriptions. We have items with the same description. so its hard to tell what it is.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shipping Reports that include products sold

We need the ability to pull a shipping report at the end of the month that shows all of the shipping info (buyer, recipient, date, etc.) that also include products shipped. We need this so that we can invoice our customers. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. sunday shipments

I would like it if there was an option to have orders Shipped on Sunday appeared in Sunday instead of Monday for both Shipped item report and Shipment count by user report. I am trying to grab shipped item data via API to import into my inventory software and this is very frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currency Conversion for REAL PROFIT Calculator

I have to submit this as a SUGGESTION!?!? REALLY? Shipstation totally let me down when I connected USD and MXN currencies to my Shipstation. The profit calculators aren't converting the CURRENCIES! In 2020!!! How do you expect a business customer to use your profit calculator? With a CALCULATOR?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. report

I'd love to be able to run a report that showed what customers paid toward shipping vs the actual cost, and then be able to sort that report by the order tags associated with each order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Overview Top 5 Stores

On overview tab I only able to see my top 5 stores but I have more than 5 stores. There should be an option to display my all stores on this list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Account Balance History" / Separate UPS & USPS charges.

Under REPORTS : " Account Balance History" / Separate UPS & USPS charges.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why is there no way to break down Fulfillments into Line Items like you can for Shipments?

We would find it SO helpful if there was a report or way to export line items for Fulfillments like you can for Shipments. Currently, I have to click into each order individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base