Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. drip

Integration with Drip for email communications. Drip is an awesome solution that allows you to create workflows for interaction so you can integrate numerous business process into your customer communication strategy.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Send Shipping Confirmations even if ShipStation cannot connect back to the sellers market place.

Could you add an automation rule that when Shipstation is not able to connect back to the market place it still emails the customer the tracking information when an Item is shipped. Right now, customers do not get emailed and it potentially creates an upset customer. You could even just switch the workflow to email customer then connect with market place.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Creating a label

Being able to have a email autoatically sent EVERYTIME we create a label. For example, when we want to do an exchange, we have to search in our client database and find the one we're looking for and then create a label that isn't attached to any order. in that case, we have to email that custumer personnally to tell them that the exchange package is being sent and give them their tracking number.

So, what we would want is that everytime a label is created, wheather it's attached to an order or not, an automatic email is sent (like…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use customer's first name only

Add a Field Replacement option that lets you use your customer's first name instead of their first and last. It looks more personal and other companies are doing this already.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add ability to Override Verified Address for individual customers

Correct individual customer address keeps being overridden by the verified address. Street name is changing & we need to manuallly update for this customer only on a regular basis. Would be great to be able to select individual customers that the address verification shouldn't apply to. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Send one email with all the tracking numbers on split orders

Our wholesale customers orders are sometimes split into 10 or more shipments. When we split the order and generate a label for each shipment, it is sending an email. It is annoying for the customer to get 10 different emails for one order.

There is the 'Don't send email' setting per shipment, but this is a temporary workaround to not annoy the customer.

It would be helpful to send only one email with all the tracking numbers on a split order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email notification when an On Hold Order is released for shipment

We send a lot of subscription orders on a monthly basis that are entered into the system as "On Hold" orders at the time the subscription is purchased. Orders get released from On Hold status and sometimes sit for a couple of days if no other orders are going out. We need an automated email sent to us alerting us an On Hold order has been released for shipment. It would make our workflow more efficient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Total Cost rather than Unit Cost

I thought it might be helpful if along with the [SHOWCOST] field there was an option to show the total cost of the order rather than the unit cost?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Editing/updating "Customer info" or being able to delete a customer

It would be extremely helpful to be able to go into the "customer" tab to update their info. Having to create a new order to change info, then having to delete the order from the orders page, is a little frustrating. Sometimes it saves both addresses, and shipments have gone to the wrong address.

And being able to delete a customer completely would be awesome. We sometimes only ship to a person once, or having a customer being terminated, not being able to just delete the customer. I have to update their info and put DO NOT SHIP TO.

Months…

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Branded Returns Portal - Change the Wording

The current wording on the Branded Returns Portal is this:
    Look up your order
    Enter your order number below along with your zip code to find your order."

We get multiple customers a day calling that they could not use this to generate a return label. We found that they are entering their billing zip code, not their shipping zip code. We should be able to edit this text. Customer support said this is currently not possible. Please review this and make this more customizable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shipstation Should Recognize OnTrac as Un-trackable carrier instead Trackable

Shipstation should not recognize this carrier as Trackable, because it is NOT. It generates conflicts with Email notifications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Controlling the Font on Email Templates

Please make the Items List font editable. Your documentation here https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/206639917-How-do-I-edit-my-email-templates-source-code-HTML- says that we can control the font that the email templates use, but after going back and forth with support for over a week, we were told that we cannot fully control the font. I quote, "Add CSS either inline or between <style> tags at the top of the template." In fact, an error code will appear when using the CSS style tag. We have used inline styling, but it doesn't control the font for the Items List. So the look and feel is unprofessional and inconsistent. Partly our…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Notify customer when I split an order that X Y Z items are remaining to be shipped.

I would like an email automation that would notify the customer that I split their order and X Y Z Products are remaining to be shipped.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. CONFIRMATION SMS

it will be a great idea if we were able to send shipment and delivery confirmation via text (SMS), not just emails. As you know some people still not used to emails, tthey dont use emails at all, but they can text, if we can only send shipping confirmation via SMS it will be great, i know there are other softwares that uses this, but i am surprised not to see it as one of your options.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. woocommerce customer notes

Customer facing notes are written back to woocommerce when a label is created.

They are misleading to customers. We have shipstation send an email "When the package hits the mailstream". I would rather have this note sent over from shipstation at the same time or be able to control this as a customer facing note/internal note. An order isn't really completed until it's shipped and printing a shipping label doesn't mean it's shipped.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A tax ID saved to a specific customer record

We mainly use Shipstation for B2B exportations and i would really appreciate the opportunity to have a field to put the Tax ID when i import customers.

Also, this Tax ID should be linked with my UPS accound so that the number actually appears on my commercial invoices.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can we add a feature where shipment notification can be sent to multiple contact rather than just 1 contact?

Can we add a feature where shipment notification can be sent to multiple contact rather than just 1 contact?
    I want to send notification to requesters and recipient. As of right now, only recipient can receive an email notification when a shipment is processed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New Customers & automation

Hi, I am looking for a way to IDENTIFY new customers automatically. Currently all our orders are imported from an OpenCart shopping. When a customer places an order they all come in the same way, whether new or repeat. I currently want to have a indicator (a buyers note) that we would have attached automatically to the NEW customer. So that when we print our packing lists, we will see the message and the team would then know to put in Material in their package. Currently when I see all my orders, I have to hover over the RECIPENT to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to download tracking information for SurePost and MI

Ability to download tracking information for SurePost and Mail Innovations?!?!

Would like to be able ot email the customer both tracking numbers and explain that one log is a transfer (hand off) from UPS to USPS.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Slack Webhook Support

Slack has a particular format that webhooks have to be in. Right now the ship station webhook does not work with slack. It would be great to have this integrated. Their standard is explained here: https://api.slack.com/incoming-webhooks

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base