Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customizable "Return Label" Email Template

So many of the generic email response templates can be customizable. So how come when a return label is generated and is emailed to customers this email template is not? This is a real oversight of ShipStation and could be fixed pretty easily. PLEASE make this template changeable so we can offer a more personalized email communication to our customers that reflects the personal tone of our company. The current one is shoddy. See example image of current template. Thank you in advance for addressing this ShipStation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attach packing slips to shipment notification and delivery notification emails

Our customers constantly ask for the packing slips to be attached to shipment and delivery notification emails. Often times their is a disconnect between receiving in the warehouse and the procurement manager who is running an ERP and both functions need the packing slip. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add option to email order notes to client as we add them.

When I add a note to an order, for example today I added delivery attempt by USPS saying they couldn't access the building. That would be great if it could notify the client that I added this note, instead of me having to load a different page and manually write an email to the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multiple email address for customers

Looking for an ETA to when you maybe able to add multiple emails for order confirmations to eliminate a manual process.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. estimated delivery date on order notification email

If an estimated delivery date could be added to the order notification email that would be great. We have had several customers ask for this. It would have to be general of course given the different options for shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a customer facing report (for users to download) that can list multiple shipments created for an order (or orders) and their tracking

User would like a process that allows them to create a report for their customer that will include the tracking information for multiple shipments on an order (and/or on multiple orders) and list the tracking numbers for each shipment.

Right now they are using the Shipping Manifest, but since that displays the users Shipping Costs, it's not idea for them to provide that report to their customer as is.

https://shipstation.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/1505425
    https://mgmt.shipstation.com/#/admin/dashboard/235127

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Back Button

I would a way to search history to make browsing back and forth between customers easier
    So if I pull up an order then pull up one after a back option to pull up the one before that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Order Email to Alert Customers of Shipping Delay

Today, my ShipStation shipment creation is down due to a Stamps.com server issues. Today is Monday, which means customer orders from Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today are impacted and will ship and arrive late. I request a feature that improves my workflow by allowing me to automatically email customers with impacted orders, sharing with them details of the delay and assurance that their order will ship asap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Export customer that have specific tags.

I tag customers (ex: wholesale or retail) and would like to be able to export lists to Excel based on specific tags.

The ability to export a list based on specific tags would be very helpful. That Excel list could then must used in a multitude of ways.

It should be able to be exported from the Customer List, not from Reports>Customers>Raw Data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The small box - NOTES from buyers - is easy to overlook when busy - please Highlight the whole line with a yellow

The small box - NOTES from buyers -
    is easy to overlook when busy -

please Highlight the whole line with a yellow

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. podium

It would be VERY helpful to link Podium with Shipstation to facilitate follow up communication with our customers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Survey Monkey

It would be great to be able to integrate tracking and delivery emails with survey monkey

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a few more Field Replacement values in the email options. We use the email notification to notify drop shippers of an order they need to

Add a few more Field Replacement values in the email options. We use the email notification to notify drop shippers of an order they need to ship. Currently we can only include all the products in an order [Item List]. Please consider adding a few additional variations to this, such as [Item List Group 1],[Item List Group 2],[Item List Group 3],[Item List Group 4]. Then we can tell Shipstation in the products section which products are from group 1, group 2, etc. And then we can send the email to the vendor, and only populate products that they need to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stop Closing Account - Offer Account Hibernation instead

Stop closing an account for non-payment or paused payments. When this happens the subsequent stamps.com account is closed too. Instead, offer a "hibernation" feature which pauses the account until the account owner is ready to resume. Recently, lost $30 in postage credits due to this "policy".

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Order history when hovering over recipients name

V2 had a feature that when you hovered over a recipient's name is showed how much they spent in the past 12 months and had as well the previously shipped orders. As a user of Shipstation for many years, I found this feature useful a dozen times a day when I had to fix a customers address it made to where I could quickly click the previously shipped packages and reference the address used before. This was one of the most useful feature to me in shipstation. Please bring it to V3! What used to take me 30 seconds now…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. klayvio

an integration with Klaviyo for Order Shipped, Order on its way, Order Delivered would be ideal

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customer Reporting Needs Improvement

You need better reporting, what you have now is seriously lacking. Being able to ship and send out our packages is only a small part of our needs. You really need to enable much better reporting capabilities, or exporting tables capabilities. the owners of our company are having IT look for another solution going forward just because we can't run any meaningful reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Curb side / in store pickup status relayed to customer.

Update the customer on the status of their curb side order. When it's been picked, built, ready for pick-up, etc. Same workflow as shipped orders.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Repeat Customers

Ok so you guys SHOW "Returning Customers" in the Insights UI but there is NO WAY to actually identify / see who the returning customers are.

It would help to obviously be able to SEE your returning customers to re-market to them. Obvious stuff here.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base