Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

Please Create a Way to Click on the Failed Allocation Message in Order to See Details

Please Please Please read this:

I've been struggling with quikship for months and the only way to get it to work correctly without orders getting stuck in processing limbo is to allocate my orders. I allocate them all at once by clicking to allocate all orders that are awaiting shipment. This has been working well, but now I've hit another snag. I recently clicked to allocate and had an order fail. I figured that I'd be able to click on the failed order notification to see the details, but that was not an option. The only way to go about it was to dig through each order individually (over 40 of them) in order to find out which one had failed.

I spoke to a support agent to see if I could get this issue escalated, but was told there was nothing he could do because everything was working as designed. I'm not asking for something to supplement my workflow, I'm asking for a common-sense feature that should already be in place. I apologize if that comes off rude, I am extremely frustrated since this is my third feedback report that I've written and it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere. I feel like I'm talking with support every time I log on here and I just can't seem to get my workflow to be a smooth experience.

I understand that progress takes time, but I really hope that someone can read this and understand why this would be extremely disruptive to workflow.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Julie Knerr Piano Safari shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminShipStation (Admin, ShipStation) responded  · 

Hi @Julie Knerr Piano Safari, thanks for taking the time to share this! I see Joe’s helped you out some already. I’d also like to add there is an “Allocation Status” filter right above your list of orders. It’s located with the other filters below the “New Order” button. You’ll be able to find the unallocated orders that way, too.

We’re working on improving inventory, so we’ll let you know when we have updates for you, or you can follow up with your open ticket .

0 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base