Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

Importing Product Templates from the Marketplace into Manual Orders

Hello,

I get a fair amount of orders through email and payments through PayPal that never actually enter the marketplace (woocommerce) that I use. Because of this I end up creating manual orders often enough that I've begun to feel like my process is very inefficient.

All of the products ordered through my website automatically come in through the marketplace with pictures, weights, and names already attached to them. All these saved templates are in my marketplace and have been entered manually. I was really hoping there was a way to connect my marketplace product templates to Shipstation in a way that all the relevant product information could be automatically imported. Instead, I was told that no such feature exists so I have to once again enter all my individual product information in manually so that it all shows up under my products section in Shipstation.

In the chat session that I just left I was told that this might be an idea that the developers would be interested in for the new version of Shipstation. I'm posting on the off-chance that someone else finds it useful as well. Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

1 vote
Vote
Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Julie Knerr Piano Safari shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base