Support for Apple's Shortcuts app would be a big time saver for me. Every morning I do a number of steps that take a bit of time. With Shortcuts support I believe these actions could be done in one or two taps. I have one specific use in mind, but I'm sure there are more. Below are the steps I do each morning.
- Open Shipstation Mobile
- Select all orders in "Awaiting Shipment"
- Tap the three dots for more options
- Tap "Pick List"
- Tap "Preview (Download)"
- Tap "Open with..."
- Choose the "Save to Files" option
- Choose my location (another 2-3 taps)
- Tap to save the file in the selected location
- Navigate to that location
- Open the newly saved PDF to use a digital pick list with Apple Pencil
I've done this a lot so I can do it pretty quickly now, but as you can see it's a lot of tapping around. I like doing this to save printing multiple sheets of paper every day.