Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

Add Google Express / Google Shopping Actions Integration

It would be nice to have Google Express / Shopping Actions integrated into Shipstation. I would like to see this happen anytime before the end of the year.

115 votes
Vote
Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Christian S. GBC shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ericnj28 commented  · 

Has anyone followed up on this? This integration should not be ignored

• Ruslan commented  · 

We need Google Express integration. Lack of the feature will force us to move to another platform and we really do not want to do it. Please update us on the time table for this feature.

Thank you.

• SCOTT MCLEMORE ProSource Warehouse commented  · 

PLEASE INTEGRATE ASAP. WE ARE A HIGH VOLUME SELLER AND WOULD NEED THIS INTEGRATION BEFORE WE CAN START USING GOOGLE EXPRESS/ACTIONS MARKETING.

• Mansoor commented  · 

Hello guys,

You can import the Google express order into SS through CVS file, same you can also update the tracking number to Google order. it has saved time for us.

• Jeff Snyder iFixit commented  · 

Google Express is quickly taking over Google Shopping Ads. This is a must-have integration.

• ERICAD commented  · 

yes. thanks! PLEASE get google express automatically integrated. PLEASE!

• Ben Rothstein PharMeDoc Inc commented  · 

I could really use this integration as well. Google Express / Shopping Actions is onboarding tons of new brands, and any who don't have a custom API integration with Google Orders API would REALLY appreciate this feature. I know ChannelAdvisor offers this.. I hope ShipStation will integrate ASAP

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base