Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

Create Multiple Shipping Labels or Batches on Mobile App

Is there a way to create batches of labels on the mobile app vs. creating one by one? It would be convenient if we can ship orders in batches off our mobile app.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sunil Naidu TheTiffanyStore shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminShipStation (Admin, ShipStation) responded  · 

Hi @Sunil, thanks for bringing this up! Currently you can only make one label at a time with ShipStation Mobile. Can you tell me more about how you’re using the mobile app to ship orders and what you’re expecting to do with it?

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Maria Avina Niv's Bling commented  · 

@ShipStation; yes! This would be great! To be able to create a batch of orders and be able to print, we have multiple selling channels and printing 1 by 1 is not time-saving at all. Example today - I handle printing orders every morning, to my surprise my computer crashed and thought the mobile app would be helpful in this case, but it's not.

• Hannah Dykes SPIDERWEBSHADE, Inc. commented  · 

When we are traveling, its hard to send orders to the warehouse as we need to send 2-10 sometimes in the afternoons. and it menial to do one at a time as sometimes the connection goes bad and we end up having to count labels and check names to cross reference. It would be super easy to hit print and they either all come out or dont!

• Roman Jurkov nothing like this llc commented  · 

Hello, I have similar issue, I would like to use my phone to quickly process all my pending orders, print labels, etc. I have a wireless printer that doesnt have a computer near by, so to do bulk processing will tremendously help me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base