Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug - Printing Setup->Order Labels By functionality is ignored when printing from Open Batch

Hello,

When generating labels from an Open batch view, the settings set in Printing Setup -> Order labels by are being ignored and printed differently from regular awating shipment view.

Our current setting is set to none(as selected).
    In awaiting shipment, we sort by custom field 3 and generate a batch and the batch prints in the correct order, just as seen in the screen.

Doing the same operation in an open batch view, seems to be printing by the shipstation order id order and ignores the sort applied.

Thanks
    Joe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Facebook + Instagram ICON

For those using Shipstation in another language than English, would be useful to have the Facebook and Instagram Icon without the "Like us on...".
    This way, any spoken language can understand it and click on it to get to our social media page.
    Makes it Universal :)
    Merci !

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for giving us your thoughts! We’ve reviewed your feedback and are closing it to give your votes back. This allows you to use your votes on other ideas and will help us prioritize the most active ideas. Your input is still on our radar and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

3. larger label

it would be nice if we could have all of the same label size options as what FedEx and UPS offer. we ship frozen products and need to be able to print a disclaimer on the label. adding this disclaimer as well as not having a big enough label are currently not options within ship station. Also adding the doc tab would be really helpful for us.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look back on your comments in the future.

4. Add a column that shows ongoing average shipping cost

Add a column which shows the ongoing average cost to ship a product to quickly calculate what prices to set your products on the various marketplaces. Since many sellers advertise free shipping, a simple calculator like function that can do several things like subtract marketplace fees, average shipping cost and other costs associated for fulfilling an order. You could then arrive at a pretty good idea of what your net profit is for a certain product and adjust product prices from there. With that information, Shipstation could also give you a pretty close number for your total net profit based…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look back on your comments in the future.

5. "No email" option for specific orders

In automation, and in bulk actions I am not allowed to select "dont send email" on shipment and delivery notifications. I want to select specific rules where customers do not get emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Creation of Parent/Variant Product types

I created a PRODUCT Type SKU on shipstation for our JET Store.. as JET requires a PARENT/CHILD skus under the category where our products should be listed. However, one of your agents informed me that this option has not been supported/working yet. Is there any way to resolve this issue? thanks..

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Return Policy

The Returns Policy Section of the branded returns page only allows a 500 character limit. I'd like to either be able to increase the limit of the characters or put in a link address to be used instead of the Modal pop-up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for a while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look to your comments when planning future improvements.

8. $15 Subscription Plan for up to 200 shipments?

I would love to see a $15 plan added for the in between Starter and Bronze subscription. I ship more than 50 packages, but I don't usually ship more than 100-200 so it seems really expensive to spend $25 a month. I love your program!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for a while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look to your comments if we revisit subscription plans.

9. A column to see who shipped each order from the shipments section

Hi,Please add a column to the "shipments" page for "Shipped by User:"And then please show which user shipped each order in that column. It will be very helpful for us and for everyone else using shipstation, I am sure.Thank you,Corben

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for adding your thoughts here! We’ve reviewed your idea and the overall user feedback and are closing your idea to give your votes back since there hasn’t been any activity here in awhile. This allows everyone to use their votes on other ideas. The input you gave is still on our radar and your insights are greatly appreciated.

10. Apply Presets in Rate Calculator

It would save a lot of mouse-and-keyboard action if we could Apply Presets when using the Rate Calculator much like we can on individual orders instead of having to manually enter the package weight, dimensions, etc. for common shipping configurations.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for adding your thoughts here! We’ve reviewed your idea and the overall user feedback and are closing your idea to give your votes back since there hasn’t been any activity here in awhile. This allows everyone to use their votes on other ideas. The input you gave is still on our radar and your insights are greatly appreciated.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base