Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Importing existing orders says "Updated", but doesn't actually update

If you import a spreadsheets where the order numbers already exist, it says that it has updated the orders, but it hasn't. New data is ignored.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For a small user, who I'm sure you don't care about, I cannot stress enough how much your software is EXTREMELY not user-friendly.

I like the pricing but for a small user not connected to any channels, etc. this is the worst software. Whoever designed it has never shipped a package.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Rates No Longer Updating/Refreshing In Column View

When adjusting shipping specs, the rate is no longer updated in the column view. It only updates to the new correct rate in the sidebar. It's extremely confusing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. publish outbound (egress) IPs / network ranges via json

Please provide me with a URL that lists (e.g. in json, CSV, or just flat text file) the IPs / networks that ShipStation will use to connect to my website's API.

(or please tell me if there's some other method I can progmatically obtain them, e.g. via DNS queries, etc)

I need to punch a hole in my IP-based firewall so that ShipStation can connect to my Magento API, but need a way to automatically obtain changes to that list of ShipStation source IPs/networks so this integration doesn't randomly break in the future. (and can't just "allow all of Amazon")

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  User & Account Mgmt  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. map backdrop missing from tracking page

See attached, the actual map details are missing from the tracking page. Tech support gave the below response, but the distance is over 300 miles, surely more detail can be shown? I'd like to see at least state lines, interstate highways, or cities listed.

"that is actually working as intended. It starts out showing the map but then zooms in. This Order's Ship From location and Destination are so close to each other, that it will not show a detailed map. "

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Requested Shipping Mapped Box

For orders that have a mapped "requested shipping method" there should be a pop up asking if you are sure you would like to proceed when changing the method off of the mapped shipping method.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4x8 Packing Slips - Thermal Printers

I'd love to have the option to print to a 4x8 thermal label because many of my orders are larger and the packing slip rolls over and prints on two labels. Having a two page packing slip is a waste of supplies, increases print costs and can create confusion in the fulfillment warehouse.
    Please Vote.. Thanks :)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. address field split to fit shipping label

Packing Slip - Print Shipping Label
    We currently used combined packing slip with a peelable shipping label.
    The address field in not able to be broken down to fit inside this shipping lable which is causing issues on long addresses.
    It would be great if we could split by:
    Address line 1
    Address line 2
    Town
    County
    Postcode
    Country

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Phone support!!!

Phone support would be amazing and way more helpful. Everyone I have talked to on chat is very helpful and nice, but it takes SO much time to just describe the problem and get someone to understand, it's semi ridiculous. Talking over the phone is 10xs more efficient.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Return Label/ Shipping Label/ Packing Slip Order

An option to switch the order of printing of the packing slip, return label, and shippibg label to match the order of operation for our warehouse would be useful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. UK to EU shipments should not be forced to require customs declaration

Also UK to EU shipments do not need customs declarations so it is an absolute waste of time to be forced to do it in the platform. I only found this out after 4 hours on Friday night trying to do the End Of Day and the error "cannot divide by 0" being returned. Work out your bugs before selling software please!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  International Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. larger label

it would be nice if we could have all of the same label size options as what FedEx and UPS offer. we ship frozen products and need to be able to print a disclaimer on the label. adding this disclaimer as well as not having a big enough label are currently not options within ship station. Also adding the doc tab would be really helpful for us.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look back on your comments in the future.

13. "No email" option for specific orders

In automation, and in bulk actions I am not allowed to select "dont send email" on shipment and delivery notifications. I want to select specific rules where customers do not get emails.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look back on your comments in the future.

14. Return Policy

The Returns Policy Section of the branded returns page only allows a 500 character limit. I'd like to either be able to increase the limit of the characters or put in a link address to be used instead of the Modal pop-up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! There hasn’t been much activity here for a while now so we are archiving this idea to give your votes back to help us prioritize the most active ideas.

All of your feedback is still on our radar so we can look to your comments when planning future improvements.

15. Duplicate orders in same batch warning

for duplicate orders that are being scanned in to the same batch, can we get a pop up screen showing a warning sign to show that it's been scanned twice in the same batch?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. OnTrac shipping option for amazon prime orders

Amazon recently added OnTrac for Amazon Prime and Seller fulfilled Prime orders. Shipstaion currently has option for UPS, FEDEX and USPS for Amazon Prime shipping options but does NOT have OnTrac! Please add OnTrac as a shipping option!!!

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  6 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. feedback button

it would be an idea to create a "Leave Feedback" on each page, similar to Google. That gives context.

also, it was not easy finding this Fresh Ideas page...needed to leave SS and do Google search. Making it easier to find in platform would be groovy.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Insufficient inventory on multi sku order then no inventory gets removed

Insufficient inventory on one sku for an order with multiple skus, the other skus inventory won't be removed from the order once processed.

Sounds broken! You give us the option to have a notification if we have no inventory when we are processing the labels, there is no need for this action to prevent us from shipping an order with no inventory shown.

If we have 1 sku out of the whole order that doesn't show inventory in the system, I will just over ride it if I know we have one in stock or somewhere I can use for…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Records  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Printing Sequence

I would like if we could choose the printing sequence of labels, slips and return labels to help streamline the shipping process.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Customize return label

is there a way to customize return labels? currently when including a return label in an advanced replacement it automatically generates a RMA# it would be nice to be able to change that RMA# as our own RMA# to track down the order the return goes to faster once received.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    archived  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base