Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Looking to create an automation so a tag can be placed on orders where the Inventory level drops below 3 units

Looking to create an automation so a tag can be placed on orders where the Inventory level drops below 3 units

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Make autoupdate time configurable

As I am striving to provide customers with the faster shipping possible using FBA expedited shipping, need to submit the order as soon as i have received it from Ebay. Right now there is a great delay 4 - 6 hr between automatic updates which makes me miss my promised shipping date. Will need to orders to be auto-updated at least hourly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add field "Total Shipping Cost" into any Archived Batch

Hello guys, I'm just curious is it possible to add one extra field on archived batches contained "Total Shipping Cost as it set up in "Shipment Manifest"? In this case I will see daily how much will be charged from Stamps.com for any batch and easy will compare it with my bank account . Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Customer Reporting Needs Improvement

You need better reporting, what you have now is seriously lacking. Being able to ship and send out our packages is only a small part of our needs. You really need to enable much better reporting capabilities, or exporting tables capabilities. the owners of our company are having IT look for another solution going forward just because we can't run any meaningful reports.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change the way SS works regarding sync of info across accounts.

This is hard to explain but has to do with how SS syncs changes after they are made.

Currently, SS can track some changes and inform users in real time that something happened. For example if an order moves status, SS will pop up a box saying that orders have moved, so click here to refresh.

But other changes do not sync live. If people change notes or tags or anything else, it doesn't sync in real time.

What's worse is that when people make changes, those changes are seen on that same computer because SS caches the changes immediately. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Addition of Shipsurance to the UK accounts

Shipsurance Is available to the US and Canada . But as a seller selling to the US and back , this service is important. Also I sell vintage or second hand items . The value of this is different to new items . It if it sells for £400 , it’s worth £400 anywhere . Hence in insurance you want that back and Shipsurance offers that . This applies to antiques , art , clothes , jewellery etc . It’s a big market on the selling internet .

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. e-bay condition

hello. the e-bay preset conditions are missing from the title (i.e new with tags, new without tags, new with box, new without box, new with defects, used, manufacturer refurbished, seller refurbished, for parts or not working)

i would like to have this show on the packing slips

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop Closing Account - Offer Account Hibernation instead

Stop closing an account for non-payment or paused payments. When this happens the subsequent stamps.com account is closed too. Instead, offer a "hibernation" feature which pauses the account until the account owner is ready to resume. Recently, lost $30 in postage credits due to this "policy".

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow 1 label per item

I noticed that there are several people asking about this and it keeps getting closed for lack of interest. No matter how I tweak orders coming in to shipstation, they always get lumped in one label that is the sum of the weight and value of the entire order.

Can we at least have a way to simply allocate products to each package, so Package 1 has 2 x widget A and 3 x widget B, etc? Rather than having to open up the products database and calculate the weights and values again by hand?

This is a major pain…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to Rotate Labels 180 degrees in Shipstation Connect

Canada Post labels (and I assume other shipping labels) come in a roll that has the peel away tracking number sticker at the bottom of the label but some label printers print top to bottom. This results in the tracking sticker being placed at the top of the label. Since Shipstation Connect doesn't go through the print window and presets, there's no easy way to flip it and it means we have to use PDF print for labels. A tick box that alters Shipstation Connect's print command to include an orientation flip on the label would make a world of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Products > Stand Alone Product Detail > Shipping > Check Box (Combine Packages)

We mainly sell and ship boxes, when customer order more than one unit of same products or other products, shipstation combine weight of all products in one package, we like a setting in product where we can choose to not combine, so we can see multiple packages

Products > Stand Alone Product Detail > Shipping > Combine Packages (Check Box, by default checked)

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enable Labeling of Payment Type

I would like to be able to mark a payment type, by channel, as opposed to Other. An example would be: Amazon Payments for Amazon, Shopify Payments for Shopify, etc.. To have the option to flag this would help remove steps on the closing of the transaction and API calls.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Move everything in current view to a batch

There's a lot of sorting that I have to do to several thousand orders every day, and I do it all through batches. However, I can only add the 500 orders I can see to a batch. If I had the option to add everything in the current view, or perhaps as a "Bulk Action", to a batch, it would save me from having to scroll through 45 pages, adding each set of 500 orders to a new batch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Users To Re-Order Custom Package Sizes

See attached screen shot. There is no abiilty to re-order package sizes. So if we start using a size more often and want to put it at the top of the list we are forced to delete and re-add all sizes. Can you allow a "drag-and-drop" re-order feature?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Map "Order#" to "Message Displayed on Invoice" for Quickbooks Online

We send shipped B2B orders to Quickbooks online as Invoices.

Right now our order number map to the "message displayed on statement" instead of the "message displayed on invoice." The order number is, more often than not, the PO# for the shipment. This number needs to be displayed on the invoice. It would be SO much more functional for the order number to map to the invoice message - please make this the default, or at the very least an option for those of us who need it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can't use ShipStation because of one tiny option not available with Canada Post....frustrating

To the ShipStation folks - I can't get anyone to hear this so hopefully you will look here.....I'd love to use your program but I need it to give an option of "Card for Pickup" with Canada Post ......all the other options are available when making a label except for this one; it's like it just got missed? I use this option all the time - seems like such a teeny tiny thing that got missed and it's preventing me from being able to use the program. Can someone please get back to me about whether this will be added…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Own Fulfilment Option for Countries whose postal system is not in your options

Firstly, I love your product and have been using it for a number of years now. BUT there is an issue I have raised a number of times which does not seem to get a look in, but I think it would expand your customer base to other countries.

I ship from a country in South East Asia and only send via local post. Therefore, I cannot print shipping labels. I think this is a big oversight assuming that everyone has accounts with the post offices you have listed and does not help people whose postal system is not listed…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Update Mobile App To Stop Discount Code From Being Counted As Product Ordered

On the Mobile App, if a discount code is used, the app incorrectly counts it as a product. So, as an example, if a customer of mine orders 4 dozen cupcakes with a discount code, the total number of products that shows up in the summary is 5 and not the correct amount of 4. This only happens on the mobile app; the product count is correct on the desktop. This should be updated on the mobile app. I have an example, but I don't want to post the image because it has personal data on it. Thank you for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Schedule hours to print

Add the ability to schedule printing hours. For example, schedule on Ship-station that you can only print orders from 8am until 5pm and the rest of the hours blocked from printing orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring Back 1-Time Print Setting Override on Order Details Page

In the past, you used to allow a 1-time print settings override by holding down the Create Label button. This would bring up the Settings box and you could choose a differnt setting for that particualr label. Now the easiest way is to create the label with your Remembered Selection, then go to the Shipments tab, check the box for the shipment and there you can go to Print, then hold down the Labels selction in the pulldown menu. This is a waste of time and paper.

We normally print to label, so prefer to have that setting Remebered, but…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base