Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. having the option to remove the timer for an order

sometimes I use ship-station as a reminder to send something to someone.
    so i add a manual order, yet i know it suppose to be only in a week or so...
    i need the option to remove the timer from those orders as i don't want it to interfere with my shipping time statistics.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. let US based company create AU or EU labels

My company is US based and recently opened distribution centers in Europe and Australia.
    I can add more of my storage places in Australia but cannot connect to "Australia Post" , same goes to Europe.
    would have like to be able to create Australian labels from my Australian storage unit to customers same as for Europe.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Report to verify the items scanned in the scan to verify & print option

We recently started using the scan to verify & print option. I had a customer come back this week saying she is missing products from her order. I would like to be able to run a report to verify that the items were physically scanned and verified before being shipped.

Is this something y'all can do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would love a way to sort shipping services in the laebel creation dropdown

Being able to sort the shipping carriers in the services drop down would be very helpful. Being able to put the ones you use at the top of the list would save a lot of scrolling!
    Cheers,
    Mike

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a new order status for allocated orders

It would be great to introduce a new order status before Awaiting Shipment' called 'Waiting for Stock' or 'Back Order'.

At the moment we have a custom Magento status called 'readytopick' for orders we can ship. Orders in 'processing' have not had stock allocated to them using our ERP so are not ready to ship.

We only bring orders that have the status 'readytoship' into Shipstation so we can't see all orders where we don't have the stock.

It would be great if we could set an order status for backorder and an order status for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. no suburb

You really must add a suburb field in the customer/recipient widget.

In Australia, a postcode is not adequate to define where a delivery goes because there are multiple suburbs with the same postcode.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Transfer shipping costs paid in Shipstation to QBO

Many of our products from external channels are promo free shipping. as a result we get no shipping costs in Quick books online, i would like for Shipstation to transfer over the shipping costs and tracking numbers directly from shipstation to QBO with an option to select between charge at check out or actual shipping costs from shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to adjust the font sizes of the ship to and ship from addresses on labels

It would be beneficial to have the ability to adjust the font sizes of the ship to and ship from addresses on labels.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shipping Labels Builder interface (x, y-axis) on any Label Format

Be able, via a Shipping Label Builder interface, to place carrier's shipping assets (positioned on x, y-axis) like barcodes, addresses, references, etc. All possible assets for each carrier on any given label format (4x6", 4x8", 8.5x11", etc..).

Possible to scale & rotate assets. Also, to add simple shapes like circles, squares, and text also. This would probably answer many of the label format requests like the one I need (COD with Canpar, Label with Yellow background, on an 8.5x11" paper pre-printed by Canpar).

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Supress print queue warning

I'm struggling to understand the reasoning behind the red button that pops up when you've printed a label in the top right of the screen.
    To me it means Warning, Do I need a warning to tell me that a label has been printed?
    I know a label has printed as I have it in my hand.
    My suggestion is that you don't have a warning there unless there is a problem and something has failed to print, then you can look at what you've attempted to print recently and take action accordingly.
    As it is at the moment it's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow extra product attributest to be imported for Customs information

We'd like ShipStation to be able to import more product attributes in the form of customs information that is already set in our Magento store. we'd like these extra attributes to be imported into ShipStation so they can be used to automatically populate the customs forms. At the moment there is no easy way to do this other than having to export all our products from either Sage or Magento then faff about re-arranging it to import into ShipStation. We don't do this as when SS imports product data it doesn't seem to keep it updated with the freshest info…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Scan to Tag

I'd like to be able to quickly tag orders with an "error" tag - within the "Scan" tab. So our warehouse team can flag orders quickly - possibly even with a scan to barcode option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SpeeDeeDelivery

Please create an integration for SpeeDee Delivery (USA)

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. WooCommerce Shipment Tracking

I currently have ShipStation integrated with WooCommerce. I am using the Shipment Tracking plugin to get the shipping information from ShipStation into WooCommerce.

WooCommerce then in turn sends out the 'shipment shipped' email to the customer.

That is great, but ShipStation sends the courier tracking number to the Shipment Tracking plugin instead of the Branded Tracking Page link. It would be great if ShipStation sent the Branded Tracking Page link to WooC alongside the tracking number so that link could be included in the customer emails.

As of right now, I will have to use ShipStation to send out the…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. notes on shipments tab

On the shipments tab, we could sure use the NOTES that are included in the Orders Tab.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. cancel order zapier

Hi,

I am using the Zapier Shipstation integration. It is working great for orders created and orders shipped. However, the missing portion is having a trigger event as "order cancelled".

We would like to delete rows in Google Sheets for orders showing cancelled in Shipstation via Zapier, but right now there is no way to do that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Order history when hovering over recipients name

V2 had a feature that when you hovered over a recipient's name is showed how much they spent in the past 12 months and had as well the previously shipped orders. As a user of Shipstation for many years, I found this feature useful a dozen times a day when I had to fix a customers address it made to where I could quickly click the previously shipped packages and reference the address used before. This was one of the most useful feature to me in shipstation. Please bring it to V3! What used to take me 30 seconds now…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Order Filter - Customer Email

There are so many order filter options but not Customer Email address within the order.

We received hundreds of orders from one of our marketing/referral partners and all orders come with an email ending in "@example.com". If we could use Order Filter and Automation to grab these emails and use a specific Ship-to and Email Shipment Template and Packing Slip Template, it would save us so much time and energy each day.

It's just strange because so many options are there but email, which is a basic element to all orders is NOT available.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Picked Up, Hand Delivered as Mark as Shipped carrier options

When I hand deliver or the customer picks up and I manually mark it as shipped, it requires me to select a carrier, so can you make a carrier in the drop-down that is "picked up" and does not request a tracking number to be put in and maybe make another carrier that is "hand-delivered" or "self-delivered" and also does not require a tracking number?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Receive alerts when a return label is printed.

Receive alerts when a return label is printed. Can this feature be added?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base