Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. InPost

Please integrate InPost. They are a UK locker drop off courier service.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. UK Carrier - APC Overnight

I see this has been requested before as it is a major carrier in the UK but that thread was closed.

I require APC Overnight integration before I am able to commit to ShipStation

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. FedEx IPD International Priority Direct

Integrate ShipStation with FedEx IPD (International Priority Direct) service.

From the FedEx site:

Delivery bulk shipments from one origin location to multiple addresses in...select countries. Shipment clears customs as a single unit and then individual pieces are delivered to multiple addresses, bypassing warehouses and middlemen.

Delivery Times
    Door-to-door within 2 to 4 business days*

This means that we distribution and fulfillment companies can be competitive in the international market. Instead of paying customs-related charges for individual packages, it allows the shipper to send a collection of packages destined for multiple end destinations, to a single site in, for example, Europe...AND…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Shipstation sync error

Currently when shipstation syncs transactions with Quickbooks, whenever the sync date is shows up as the transaction date of the order date on Quickbooks, which is obviously not correct. The transaction date should be the order date or shipped date. Also the orginal order number isn't showing correctly on Quickbooks either, instead its showing some random number starts with SS-4??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We'd like to use FedEx Economy Freight in US

We only have access to 1/2/3/ Day and Overnight.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. DPD Local

DPD Local integreation would be fantastic! Most B2C businesses in the UK use DPD Local as opposed to DPD.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. International Shipping Carrier Integration - Aramex

It would be great if you can add more international carriers that we can use. Aramex is really cost efficient! Please add them into the integration list

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FedEx Sameday

Hi Guys, Any way you can add FedEx SameDay service to the list of FedEx products currently linked through to ShipStation? I spoke to a ShipStation customer service person who actually thought this already existed, but after digging in further, it seems the API does not connect to FedEx SameDay for some reason. Thanks in advance!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. additional handling

We sell 5 gallon plastic pails and ship Via UPS without boxing the pails. UPS requires the "Additional Handling" box to be checked off for these shipments however we are unable to do so when processing batches. PLEASE adjust the software to simply allow us to add "additional handling" onto every order in the batch. Otherwise we'll need to process 1500 orders one by one! Unfortunately we will have to switch to shipworks if this cannot be done. Please consider this feature!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Restrict Shipping Carrier Selection by Region

I would like to be able to restrict which carriers and services can be used to ship based on the destination country. Several countries have very poor service from certain carriers such as USPS, and if our fulfillment center sends an international package via USPS first class to a country such as UAE or China, the package will often take over a month to arrive or more likely disappear entirely. Being able to restrict which carrier option can be selected based on the country of destination would prevent our fulfillment center from costing us money and product by selecting an…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Different cards per store for uploading funds.

it possible to have different card per store that we have in ship station? I.E - One store uses one card to reload funds and the other stor

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Charging customers the correct amount using Shipstation API in E-commerce CMS integrations

One of the problems with international shipping (even domestic shipping) is charging our customers the correct amount for shipping costs.

While Shipstation allows us to calculate the costs for shipping, there is no way to charge our customers the correct amount, but it seems Shipstation has a solution to this problem that they're not utilizing.

Shipstation has a developer API that allows developers to get information such as shipping rates, but this isn't being used in any of the integrations.

Link: https://www.shipstation.com/developer-api/#/reference/shipments/get-rates

If they implement this into their integrations for e-commerce CMS's such as Magento & Opencart, customers will be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need Automation Rule to report zero dollars or free shipping to marketplace

For some customers we offer free shipping or charge a fixed shipping amount. I need to set up an automation rule to apply a fixed dollar amount that I specify back to the marketplace. But this ability does not exist in Shipstation.

The rule would look something like this...if "buyer name" equals (buyer name that I specify) then set shipping amount to (dollar amount that I specify).

Can this rule be added?

Thank you!

John@castlepremium.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integration

Add Sam's Club as a selling channel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Back Market Integration

Back Market (based in France) is a selling platform for consumer electronics. They have a US page were you can include their API integration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ship from location defaults to store I am shipping from

I have several stores and would like to know if there is a way that when I click on an order it automatically shows its being sent from that store. Many times I forget to change the ship from location and the store the item was purchased in shows ( to the customer ) it was sent from a different store/location.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thanks for sharing! You can do this by using automation rules.

Head on over to settings and then automation rules. You’ll set up rules to say “If the store equals… then set ship from location”.

This way, every time an order imports from a specific store, your automation rules will automatically set that up for you so you don’t need to do it every time! If you have questions, please reach out to our folks here at support@shipstation.com

or take a look at our help article here: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004016752

17. Netparcel.com shipping integration to save on parcel shipments

NetParcel shipping integration with ShipStation to save everyone on shipping costs with all the couriers instead of having to negotiate rates directly with couriers. This has changed the game for our business for shipping parcels, especially to the USA and I still use it, it is a pain having it not integrated. I hope others get on board with this and vote!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ChitChats + ShipStation

Please add ChitChats to the list of carries in the "mark as shipped" options to have a direct link to their tracking page in ShipStation confirmation emails.

https://chitchats.com/tracking/*****tracking number****

A full integration would be wonderful in the future, but this would be a good start for Canadian stores using their fulfillment service.

Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Zpecommerce

ZpeCommerce is an up and coming eCommerce channel in the UK with a very strong offering vs. WordPress, Wix, Weebly, etc.

After comparing and trialling WordPress and Weebly, I chose ZpeCommerce because it is so easy to create a professional looking online store. It has most everything integrated, at a v. competitive price and I am almost up and running in a very short space of time.

What it doesn't have is what ShipStation offers, and I do believe that it would be worth adding ZpeCommerce as a selling channel, especially as it is very likely to attract more attention…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. etsy ship by date

Etsy Ship By date should import into ShipStation.

Many Etsy users sell home made products that need specific ship by dates as they need to be hand made after the order is placed.

This Ship By date can change dependent on the amount of products a user orders and is ever changing. With it not being static, It would be greatly beneficial to import the Ship By from your Etsy connection.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base