Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please offer other USPS postage providers besides Stamps.com/Endicia

Please offer other USPS postage providers other than Stamps.com/Endicia.
    Their service is terrible, always technical glitches and interruptions.
    They are always making unauthorized charges.
    And they'll shut account down and hold them ******* for money with no warning and no reason.

There HAS to be a better way to get USPS postage.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Zapier Triggers and Actions

Hey Team - Is there any eta on getting more functionality out of the Zapier integration?

The biggest area I feel is missing right now is just actions. If we could find and update: orders, customers and products through zapier actions I think there would be workarounds for a lot of the other requests that have been mentioned by other users. Is this in the pipeline or not something that you're working towards?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restrict Carrier option to a single store

We are shipping with Macy's on their shipping account, but the shippers tend to quote the best price for the shipment instead of just shipping on Macy's account. I would like to restrict so that only the Macy's shipping account is available for Macy's orders and vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tradegecko / QB Commerce Reference PO field sync to Shipstation PO

Tradegecko (now QB Commerce, owned by Quickbooks) has a Reference field for b2b PO#'s. Can you please link this field to Shipstation PO# field or create a new field?

It's critical the field data be reflected on all documents (i.e. Packing Slips) AND Shipping labels. 99% of b2b customers require PO#'s on all documents + boxes or labels.

Currently, we have a workaround where the Tradegecko Reference field pushes to Shipstation Custom Field 1, then we have to copy & paste the number from Custom Field 1 to Note to Buyer so it appears on packing slips and labels. This…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate Shopify Carrier Calculated rates

Add Shopify Carrier Calculated rates as in integration with Shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom DPD /DPD local labels messages

Currently custom label messages with DPD and DPD local are not supported.

This is something that DPD supports and seems like an easy fix considering you have the feature built into shipstation > settings > printing > labels

I've attached API documents from DPD side to achieve this

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. API automation of mail rules

Shipments created via the API have the mail rules applied automatically and when the API call for the label is made it reflects the updated consignment details in the label .

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. DPD Next Day - Drop Off on stand alone accounts

Can you please enable DPD Next Day - Drop Off for stand alone DPD accounts? This is a an option available on the Shipstation carrier account but not available to people with their own DPD account. This seems utterly ridiculous to me to exclude a service you're already integrated with.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New Carrier: General logistics systems CA

https://www.gso.com has extremely competitive overnight rates in the state of CA and will save us thousands per year on shipping. They already have REST API and onboarding support. I have an open ticket and contact info there.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ship from USA address but Return address is in Canada

We ship from USA address, but need to have return address to be set to Canadian address.
    It used to work when we set a Ship from Location with From USA address and Return to Canadian address.
    But from Today it cannot generate the label and we have to set both ship from and return addresses to USA address.
    Please fix the issue.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. EEI Filings now required for all shipments to China, Russia and Venezuela. Please update your integrations

Please update your integrations with Fedex, UPS, DHL so this filing can be entered in as it is now required for all shipments regardless of value. "previously $2,500"

effective September 27, 2020, US exports of all other ECCN items destined for CN, RU and VE require an EEI to be filed in AES regardless of whether a license is required or the value of the items.

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/electronic-export-information.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Accounting - Categorize Shipping expenses.

I need to categorize the Shipping expenses by Type of client / account.
    B2B / B2C / Wholesale / Supply chain...

How can we make this happend?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Save tracked delivery proof for USPS tracked orders, as numbers are recycled

Because USPS recycles tracking numbers more frequently now, when looking up a tracking for a claim USPS has already recycled the number - which some scammers use to their advantage. If upon delivery a screenshot of something we could use as proof of delivery was saved in the sale file, it would help for those times when months later a customer claims something wasn't delivered but the number was recycled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the purchase of postage with a non US debit card or PayPal

I manage the shipping for a UK based designer and the bank account used for the business is in the UK.

This has blocked me completely from purchasing postage making my account on here useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Revel

Connect with Shipping orders in Revel POS to connect with online platform. We use Shopify online and integrate with ShipStation for shipping performance. We use Revel POS in our retail stores and we struggle with shipping options out of Revel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Tracking Link Option

The Recent update to the tracking hyper link for USPS or Stamps.com has messed up my work flow. It adds an unnecessary step if I prefer using USPS tracking over stamps.com. Especially if you are managing 100+ orders a day. I will not be utilizing the new global program supplied by Stamps.com so this change is counter intuitive for my business.

I think the best solution here would be to let the user decide where they want the tracking to link to. A toggle of sort in the settings. This would help the user determine what works best for their…

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. comment sold

Please create an integration with Comment Sold! I use this program for all of my orders. Currently it doesn't sync all orders, It doesn't send tracking numbers for many orders, and I can't see bin locations when shipping. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. cscart no longer working with current versions

We would like to use ShipStation with our ecommerce site software CSCART. However while it is listed as a connection, it only works we versions of CSCART that are very old and out of date, over 3 years old.
    Can you please try to update support for a more current version of CSCART. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow shopify shipping rates to import in to SS,

Allow shopify shipping rates to import in to SS, saving $1,000s for us and customers, this too would assist in workflow and reporting becoming smoother. Having this option for larger customers is vital, if it saves us this much money we would cancel our SS sub to use strictly Shopify enterprise and plus!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Intergration with Orderspace

We would LOVE for Orderspace to be intergrated correctly with Shipstation. All it needs to be able to do is talk back to the orderspace page correctly. Currently it imports orders and I can create labels for my parcels, but when labels are made on Shipstation and the item is marked as dispatched on Shipstation, it doesn't feed that information back to Orderspace. Leaving orders on Orderspace left as released, not dispatched.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base