Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple line items of same SKU for same order should consolidate

When importing orders with multiple line items of the same product/SKU shipstation only imports the first line and ignores any additional lines for that order of the same SKU.

Unfortunately, this is how the export from my store handles sets at this time.

I would like for the individual quantities of duplicate SKUs in an order to be summed together so I can have an accurate quantity in the order.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return FBA order number to Shipping station order

Hello,

As per my request 1701046 the feature to generate FBA order id to include the original store order id was enabled. Now I can use order IDs from Etsy to trace the orders on Amazon created by shipping station. It would be good to have this generated order IDs to be stored in shipping station order information so I can copy paste and search on Amazon through the search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. First Mile additional services

We are going to start processing international shipments out of our NY warehouse (previously was out of UK). We'd been working with DHL First Mile for quotes and in moving forward with this set up realized that the shipping options they had quoted us were not available in ShipStation. Is it possible for ShipStation to reflect their current available rates from First Mile? Specifically ePacket and Priority Packet Tracked rates. First Mile offers very competitive international shipping rates, and making all of those available via ShipStation would be a huge help for us and other businesses I'm sure.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SPAM

Dear Shipstation,
    I cannot tell you how terrible it is that I am unable to delete a customer record. When a website owner, like myself, is bombarded with spam, spam orders and every other kind of spam, I can't do business.

I need to be able to DELETE someone in my ship station. Call me OCD, but I don't like to see spam names like BBBBBBBBBBBS in my ship station.

Please create delete function!!!!!!!

And fellow ship station users, check out:

WWW.SMOKINGAUTHORITY.COM

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User & Account Mgmt  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. charge shipping to my account

Allow automation rules to apply to Manual Orders. I have multiple manual (shipstation) stores. Each one needs to charge shipping to a different account. I now have to select this manually since upgrading to V3. It is problematic to charge the wrong account.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. box counts for multi-package shipments

I would love to be able to run a report that would show accurate package counts that include all multi-package shipments. If there are 2 separate shipments it will show the count but if you have a multi-package shipment for one order it won't display the package count in the shipping manifest report. We would love this information so that I can keep tabs on our packaging and pulling times accurately as well as getting accurate box counts to our pick up drivers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Country selection filter closes after each country selected

We have to use the country selection filter multiple time a day, but we need to select different countries for each time. After clicking a country in the drop-down, it closes and we have to click it again and scroll from the top again. It would be good if it doesn't close after selecting one, and maybe even a quick search at the top to also filter it. Current method is very time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. eBay canceled orders DO NOT cancel in ShipStation! Risk of $ loss!?!

When an order is cancelled on eBay it should automatically be cancelled in ShipStation.

This does NOT happen.

When an order gets canceled on eBay it remains in 'awaiting shipment' in ShipStation unless it's manually canceled.  If a staff member cancels the order on eBay and forgets to also manually cancel it in ShipStation and that item gets shipped out by the shipping team. This results in shipping out items that were canceled and refunded. That is a huge financial loss.

I contacted ShipStation support. They said the reason is that the eBay order feed shows OrderStatus": 2 instead of OrderStatus":…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shipment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. be able to mark an order shipped in the order details window

be able to mark an order shipped in the order details window Of the actual record, not have to be in order list view

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Records  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Columns

Is there anyway to change the column names?

We are using Apparel Magic as our warehouse inventory system. When invoicing our orders they upload to Ship Station. The actual order date becomes the invoice date. So we added in custom field 3 to reflect the actual date the customer placed their order. Now the columns appears as column 3. I would like to be able to relabel this and be able to search as well. We want to be able to ship out the oldest order, but on weekends or holidays this will become a problem

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New Field Containing Last Carrier Update

I’d like a column on the "Shipments Screen" that shows the last tracking note from the carrier.

Due to continued shipping delays, I spend a lot of time checking the last status for Customers when shipping SLAs are not being met. The overhead of checking each open tracking number is a drain on my time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. apk

I have two Motorola/Zebra MC40 Android devices with scanners built in to the product. The devices unfortunately are not able to use the Google Play Store, so they are unable to download the Shipstation Mobile App. It would simplify my team's workflow greatly if we were able to sideload an APK of the file directly on to the device.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  ShipStation Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Need an option where I can establish the time lap of synchronization between Shipstation and my Selling Channels

Need an option where I can establish the time lap of synchronization between Shipstation and my Selling Channels

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Is there any way to tag or run a report to confirm if the shipped orders were scanned and verified?

Add an option to tag or run a report to confirm if the shipped orders were scanned and verified

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Need an option to make Scan to Verify mandatory.

Need an option to make Scan to Verify mandatory.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hot keys not working

My preset hot keys are not working. If I use the drop down menu for apply presets they work, but using the hot keys does nothing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sort Product Categories Alphabetically in the Product Drop-Down Menu

Sort the categories in alphabetical order. Right now they display in some random order, maybe the way they were entered

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Product Records  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Print Custom Fields on Order Summary Report

Simply that, print the custom fields for each order, on the Order Summary Report. We make a lot of custom items, of which we put the details in the custom fields. The Order Summary Report is useless, to us, without this info

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. print packing list for chosen store

I would like to select which stores we would like to have the packing list printed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 155 156
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base