Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to select DO NOT NOTIFY MARKETPLACE for store

We have one retail store but ship over 500 orders a month via Shipstation, at the moment we are able to select do not notify the marketplace for an individual order but not for the whole store. We would like this as an option in the setting tab.

By not having this option we are not able to effectively use the shipstation feature of being able to create labels in bulk seeing as we need to make sure that the marketplace is not notified for every order.

Our E-comm business is increasing as is our use of shipstation so this…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add customizations for the Return Reasons

I wish we had the opportunity to customize the "Return Reasons" on the Branded Returns Portal. The default options are not relevant to our product returns.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Different account than primary account for returns

Hi there, we find that a major limitation is that we cannot select another FedEx account other than the default account for returns. This is a hassle on a daily basis as we use a third party account for all outgoing orders by FedEx but we would like to use our own FedEx account for returns from our Shopify store which go out by USPS. Can you fix this issue ?

Thanks
    Dominique

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. default packing slip

The default packing slip should be editable or a custom packing slip should be able to be set as the default slip. Switching every order individually or as a bulk action is an added unnecessary step and can pose an avenue for an easily made mistake when there is consistently rotational labor using the application.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a column "Shipment Time" in the Shipments screen

Having a column "Shipment Time" in the Shipments screen would be very helpful to view what time a specific order was batched. This would also help when creating reports. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 x 4 Labels

Hi,

We currently use DPD as we were doing international shipping and are happy with their rates. Their printer only prints 4 x 4 labels which the barcode scanner is setup to read throughout the parcel's journey.

I've just been in touch with your help desk and they said you only support 4x6 and 8x11, is there any way you can get 4x4 as one of the settings?

Many thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a box on New Order Screen for Customer PO Number

Hi, It would be great if you can add a box by the new order menu to enter our customer PO number, so it also appears on the packing list, and when they receive the order they know what it is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Request to unlink document settings for Labels and Return Labels

I want labels to automatically print, and return labels to automatically save as PDF. Right now if I set labels to automatically print, then when I make a return label it will print that too. I don't need to print return labels as we send them to customers' emails.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Send email to Assignee

I would like to assignee orders to coworkers so they can take action but not have to send them a separate email. It would be nice if when I assigned a person to the order ship station would send them an email with a note

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding Chitchats to your list of carriers please

ChitChats is a new shipping platform available in Canada. It allows us to ship products around the world for a fraction of the price of normal carriers. They are expanding at a rapid rate and I only foresee us using them more in the future. We want to be able to track our ChitChat shipments via ShipStation so we can keep customers updated on their order tracking. Please consider adding them to your carriers!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to "Mark as Paid" selected orders in Bulk? Currently, I have to "Mark as Paid" orders individually... which is time consuming.

I would like to "Mark as Paid" selected orders in Bulk? Currently, I have to "Mark as Paid" orders individually... which is time consuming. Would love to be able to select the orders---- click on "Apply Bulk Action" and enter in the price for "Amount paid" and "Shipping Paid" --- so that the Bulk Action adjust all the orders that are selected at once. Would save me 30 - 45 minutes a day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automation Rule to Add Line Items

Hello my dear ShipStation friends. We ship for 40+ companies who use ShipStation. A tool that would be EXTREMELY beneficial for us, is the ability to add a line item if someone orders a specific item. Adding a note to the order just doesn't cut it for our inventory management system.

For example,

If SKU = [example SKU A], then add a line item for [example SKU B]

As a fulfillment center, we keep track of inventory in a management system that tracks them by line items. Our clients then pull inventory from our system. However, say a company has…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Shipping manifests should be printable from mobile app

It is incomprehensible that you do not support printing shipping manifests from the mobile app. This should be easy to do and is essential for smooth running of nimble businesses. Please do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Real time stats reports

It would be amazing since ShipStation is the one place that imports our orders from all marketplaces if we had a page we could open on ShipStation that would show REAL TIME sales, and statistics for the day. Something we could even customize to show what we need, and then cast that onto a TV in the office so that managers and staff can keep track of sales on company screens in the office. Currently we're using Shopify for this as they have a "Live View" however Shopify doesn't import all of our information so the information is not accurate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. how can I know which order were sent to pick

how can I know which order were sent to pick?
    I would suggest adding a filter that you can choose to see only the orders that the packing slip wasn't printed.

Any other suggestions or do you currently use some other method?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add labels created via "Rate Calculator" to the reports

Currently, any labels created via the Rate Calculator will not appear in Insights reports, such as the "Shipping Cost" report, making accounting a bit of a nightmare.

I'd like to see those reports includes ALL shipping labels, not just the ones associated with an order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DHL eCommerce

Can we please add DHL eCommerce Max Expedited, savings are great and I don't wan to have to use another Shipping platform to utuilze this service.

The intergration is there and I spoke to DHL who said they are willing to add it in.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Customers to Fill In an "Exchange" Section in the Returns Dropdown

Currently when a customer returns their item, they have a dropdown to select the reason for the return. "Exchange" is an option. However, there is no other product exchange info the customer can fill out. It would be great if they could select the new product, color, SKU #, and size they prefer in exchange. Maybe an "additional details" section as well. Then we can go full automated and do not have to include a paper form inside the original package asking the customer what they want in exchange for their return. It would make the whole returns process much…

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base