Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create Barcode for Shipping Label that can be taken to UPS store and they print label

Sometimes Salesperson or Technicians need to ship a package. They can't print a label.

Would like to create a barcode (like what is available on UPS.com) to walk-in to the UPS store, show the barcode on their phone, and then the UPS store can print the label from the barcode.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. price on picklist

Hi, it would be very helpful to have the item price on the Pick List.
    this way ill know where to look for that item, some items I put in a different location based on the price

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. comment sold

Please create an integration with Comment Sold! I use this program for all of my orders. Currently it doesn't sync all orders, It doesn't send tracking numbers for many orders, and I can't see bin locations when shipping. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to have my customers get to the branded tracking page even without having to see the tracking email I send them. We are trying

I would like to have my customers get to the branded tracking page even without seeing the tracking email I send them. We are trying to display this information on our website, but the only link I have access to is to return the package, which is this link. https://track.shipstation.com/f/r/c/M%2BpN8xmzEAIC8tHjeDLPJg%3D%3D. I would like to have a link that directs me to the branded tracking page where the customer can put in their order number and the zip code?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cscart no longer working with current versions

We would like to use ShipStation with our ecommerce site software CSCART. However while it is listed as a connection, it only works we versions of CSCART that are very old and out of date, over 3 years old.
    Can you please try to update support for a more current version of CSCART. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. international currency

While you may have fixed the problem of international currency for auto imported orders there isn't a fix for manually imported orders. We need this to display not only in the order but also on the commercial invoices. We ship to Canada and we need the forms to display this. We're overpaying GST taxes as order and documents display only US currency.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Changing the default shipping time for marking orders as shipped

It would be good to be able to change the shipping time when using the "mark as shipped" function when there is no tracking information available for the shipment. Currently the default shipping times looks to be set at 3 days so this isn't accurate when using a 24hr untracked service, and therefore provides the wrong information when sending the customer and/or marketplace notifications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Would like to see the old style layout in shipstation as an option for new customers

Would like to see the old style layout in shipstation as an option for new customers. i hate the new layout

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Empty field missing when "other" is selected

need an empty field to put shipper URL when "other" is selected as a shipping carrier. This is a big flaw as customer service has no idea who the carrier is. We should be able to paste the URL of the "other" carrier.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Report for Daily Orders Outstanding

We are in need of a report that shows historically how many orders are pending shipment per day. Being a highly seasonal business with large surge, we would like to reflect on prior years to see how that daily total fluctuates throughout season. This is a good KPI for when additional manpower is needed or when we need to slow sales/turnaround expectations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Saturday Delivery Criteria for selected DAYS of the week instead of DATES

Whenever we activate Saturday Delivery, all our 2-day orders are auto opted for this option. This includes orders placed from Monday- Friday. We then have to manually opt-out of Saturday delivery throughout the week. Can we set a criteria option for Thursday orders only? It will save a lot of time!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Import Orders at a Specified Frequency

We'd like to have our orders imported every 60 seconds if possible. I love ShipStation and brag about it, honestly! One feature, though, that I'm still trying to figure out is how to override the timing of orders imports from our store(s). I learned from a customer service rep. that these are imported based on an algorithm and the more we "refresh" our imports, the system will learn how often we'd like orders imported. It makes sense to me if we could choose how often we'd like orders to be imported into the platform and override any other automations, or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Attach packing slips to shipment notification and delivery notification emails

Our customers constantly ask for the packing slips to be attached to shipment and delivery notification emails. Often times their is a disconnect between receiving in the warehouse and the procurement manager who is running an ERP and both functions need the packing slip. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Reference/PO Number on FedEx Labels - Pull Order # from Shopify

On FedEx labels there is a place for a PO and Reference number. When we manually fulfill orders in FedEx we put the Shopify order number as the reference number. This way when FedEx calls about clearance issues, we can easily find the order by Ref. # (printed on the label also).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Flodesk integration

It would be fantastic if ShipStation were integrated with Flodesk. I understand Mailchimp is the biggie in that arena, but I know of so many businesses (my own included) who've moved over to using Flodesk instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ShipStation Connect Printing Different Sized Labels

I think this is more a neccessity than a request!

We would like to automate the printing of different label sizes for different services through ShipStation Connect. We use Australia post and their local label can be printed on a thermal 4x6 label whereas their international express label needs to be printed on a A4 or letter size plain paper. At the moment only one printer can be assigned to label printing. The only way around this, which is a pain in the backside (being polite) is not to define a printer and then select the correct one depending on…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Printing Customer Name Twice on Royal Mail Labels

A new update is now printing the customers name in the customer field and in the company field on the Royal Mail label. I have been told this is a royal mail requirement connected to returns. Clearly this is incorrect! It is a poor solution from Ship Station. The outgoing label and the returns label should be operated differently. Printing the customers details in the name and company field on the outgoing label needs to stop. I now have to go through a manual process to remove the duplication.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Paypal Sales Tax Correctly

Currently, when I import my Paypal sales, the sales tax is incorrectly listed in the "shipping" line of the SS invoice and packing slips. I have to either a. manually correct each order and move the sales tax from shipping to sales tax, or b. find a coder who can code the back end of my SS setup (which isn't shown to actually be something that is possible). This is a huge concern in terms of accounting, properly filing tax documents, and invoicing customers, as well time consuming. So far SS and Paypal are unwilling to work on the issue…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 112 113
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base