Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GRAYSCALE

There should be an option to print documents in gray-scale or black and white.

Currently you have to set your printer to gray-scale.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Australian Couriers

We urgently require more Australian Couriers. We need TNT, Couriers Please and Fastway!

The lack of available Australian Couriers is very poor and needs to be urgently improved!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ship to Address Hyperlink to Order History

I would like a feature to open an order, click the ship to address, and be directed to all order history to that address. We often need to audit for duplicate, or fraudulent shipments to the same address. Currently we have to open another window and Search Orders for the Ship to Address to see shipping history. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Applying for an RMA instead of just submitting one without approval

When a customer creates an RMA through the Branded Returns Portal, it should not be possible just to print the shipping/return label right away. The customer should apply for an RMA, and if it gets approved then the shipping label can be printed.
    This would help us gain control over RMA's

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Custom Reports or Exports to be pulled via API

Right now, among other things we have a custom export set to pull Shipment - Package count. We can see that info in ShipStation on the order details and also on the shipment summary tab, but that information is currently not available via Shipment API call. If that can be either added to the output or if we can somehow are able to call custom exports via API calls that will be awesome. Thanks!

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Print 2 Copies of SAME Packing Slip on One Sheet

I know this has been brought up before, as far back as 5+ years ago, but since STILL nothing has been done about it, Customer Service recommended I submit another feedback on it. There are many people (based on upvotes and replies) who have instances where printing 2 copies of a packing slip is necessary. This could be where one copy goes to the customer and one is retained for records, or one is sent in order shipment and a copy is sent to a separate billing/administration address, etc. Currently, the ONLY way to accomplish this is to generate a…

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Chitchats to your list of carriers

It would be absolutely wonderful if ChitChats, a rapidly growing and popular shipping carrier for small businesses. I know a lot of my acquaintances who also think adding ChitChats to ShipStation would greatly benefit Canadians. Please add them to your carriers!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FEDEX- Separate third party billing for duty and taxes than shipper or receiver account.

For FedEx international to give shipper the option to bill customs and duty for international shipments to a separate account #, that isn't the receivers/shipper's account. At the same time billing the shipping charges to either receiver/shipper account. Hope that makes sense.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. shipconnect startup

Can you please create a button
    "Launch ship connect on startup"

It's a pain in the the but to open ship connect every time we log into shipstation.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calculate rates for multiple orders (that are selected) and automatically select the cheapest Service or each order selected

Hello,

We have found that one of the largest time sinks and easily the most tedious job in our shipping process is selecting the cheapest Service (e.g. Fedex , UPS, USPS) for multiple orders.

CURRENT WORKFLOW
    For example, say we have 1000 Amazon Prime Orders. Currently we need to click the "Calc" button on each individual order, then in the "Rate Calculator" dialog box, in the 'Amazon Fulfillment' tab, I click on the cheapest service available for a given order.

ISSUE
    This causes US to calculate the cheapest rate available for 1000 orders - individually - which could take hours...

101 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. UK Carrier - APC Overnight

I see this has been requested before as it is a major carrier in the UK but that thread was closed.

I require APC Overnight integration before I am able to commit to ShipStation

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Late or on-time delivery status notices to shipper -

It begs to reason that we can set an internal notice where by a package that is shipped by a particular method should be auto-tracked and the status be updated in the shipments section. This way if a package is a day or 2 late, we can click on "track" and get updates. Or set an email message notification that says "this package is late " . This way we can sort it out before the customer expecting the package has to contact us to tell us the status. Not knowing the status of packages after they are shipped or…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. API additions

The ability to create/edit batches via API and also the ability to split orders via API would be pretty useful. Not having these features currently causes significant delays in our business operations, and we'd love for ShipStation to be the solution to that.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add UPS Simple Rate

We are adding UPS's new shipping program called Simple Rate, we need this added to ShipStation.

112 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make "ship by" exportable

I would like to be able to export the date we are suppose to ship an order by. You can see this date in the order summary when in an order and there is an option on the orders tab to view this in the shipment, but there is no report to export this data. This is an important part of the shipping business to make sure you are shipping orders out by the time frame given from the marketplace.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. FedEx Home Vs FedEx Ground

Often the shipper does not know if the package is going to a business or a persons home. This effects the rate for FedEX. In stamps.com software you just always said the cheaper FedEx ground. And if it happened to be a home address the software would alert you and say this is a home address please switch to FedEx home delivery. This is a super handy feature and I'd like to see it in Ship station.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automation Rules Based on Time of Day

We are going to have to use a fairly manual process to get around this right now. So it would be super helpful as a feature.

We have several different carriers with different cut-off times. Being able to set a batch of automation rules to run at specific times of day would enable us to automatically reallocate orders to the appropriate services after those cutoffs have passed.

Example:
    UPS picks up at 6pm, once they've picked up, we need to change all remaining orders for the day to USPS (who picks up at 8pm) using a few pieces of logic…

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. cn22

Create CN22 and CN23 declarations for international Royal Mail parcels

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding Chitchats to your list of carriers please

ChitChats is a new shipping platform available in Canada. It allows us to ship products around the world for a fraction of the price of normal carriers. They are expanding at a rapid rate and I only foresee us using them more in the future. We want to be able to track our ChitChat shipments via ShipStation so we can keep customers updated on their order tracking. Please consider adding them to your carriers!

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base