Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sendle (USA)

Would love to be able to integrate Sendle (USA) as a carrier. It's available in Australia so hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult since you already have the option available in the Australia market. Really don't want to use another platform but the shipping options/pricing are great!

138 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. edit order shopify

At this time with Shopify's new order editing feature, shipstation currently only supports adding line items to current orders.

We would like the feature to also support removal of items as well. Otherwise we have to split orders which is not efficient.

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ups worldwide economy

All of my global shipping is via UPS WorldWide Economy. Please support this class of service!!!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. integrate amazon.NL as a store

amazon.NL is missing. It is a brand new amazon marketplace and it is not yet available as a store option in ShipStation. I hope it soon will be.
    Please Shipstation - just do it!

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SpeeDeeDelivery

Please create an integration for SpeeDee Delivery (USA)

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add support for Amazon NL (Netherlands) marketplace

It's been live for a few months now, and still no support for Amazon NL marketplace. Please add.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Wholesale Platforms (Faire/HelloAbound, etc)

With the advent of so many wholesale portals vs trade shows, we manage shipping for 4 different portals. When will shipstation start to offer some solutions for wholesale platform integrations? Right now it seems like everything is focused on retail.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chewy / DSCO Integration

Would love to see the ability to integrate with Chewy and their 3rd party provider DSCO. I believe DSCO handles thousands of other retailers so the potential to connect with even more marketplaces is huge.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Schedule pickups without having shipment info

We ship live plants, so we always pack the same day we ship. This is problematic for scheduling pickups since you have to do it the day before. I don't really understand why you need to have all the details about your shipments before scheduling a pickup. Instead, you should be able to schedule a generic pickup with perhaps just basic estimates about the size of the shipment, example given: 10 small boxes, 10 boxes approximately 18x18x8, and five boxes 18x18x24. This information could be automatically updated when you create a batch relevant to the shipper for that day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shopbase

Just wondering if you have any plans to integrate with Shopbase? A brilliant user friendly interface which makes an alternative choice to Shopify and other ecommerce platforms. Would really like to use Shipstation but currently not connected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Customer Phone Number Import Bigcartel

Shipstation does not import customer phone numbers from a BigCartel store? Any chance to get this resolved?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. order number on eBay AU

Recently eBay Australia have changed their order number format from ##### to ###-####-#####. And shipstation doesn't seem to pick that up.
    Does anyone have experienced this issue?
    Different order numbers in eBay and in shipstation would make it difficult for some users to operate their businesses. Shipstations doesn't seem to have immediate resolution to it.
    Anyone got fix for this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Purolator in Canada, we need to tell them to come pick it up...!!! why doesnt shipstation take care of the pick up??? this would save us t

We print Purolator in Canada..all is ok..
    BUT

why dont you tell Puro to come pick it up when we print the waybills???

you should..no???

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Carrier Pickup Filter and Automation

With carrier pickup scheduling now available, it'd be great to have some filtering and automation to accomplish this with default pickup info saved for each carrier. For example, if batch contains a DHL shipment, then default pickup is scheduled when label created. Seems easy enough with current functionality.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Turkey

I recently received an exciting opportunity to start selling on Amazon-Turkey but sadly Shipstation does not currently support this marketplace.

To take advantage of Turkish FBA, one would need to setup an entity in Turkey. Even my Amazon global seller rep recommended I do MFN.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. UPS Mail innnovations for UK users

Currently Mail innovations is only available for Shipstation users in the USA. This is absurd and needs activating in the UK and worldwide for that matter. UPS offer this service worldwide for all customers so Shipstation needs to activate it immediately for all users worldwide!

It is also in Shipstations interest to activate this as users will ship more!

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. let US based company create AU or EU labels

My company is US based and recently opened distribution centers in Europe and Australia.
    I can add more of my storage places in Australia but cannot connect to "Australia Post" , same goes to Europe.
    would have like to be able to create Australian labels from my Australian storage unit to customers same as for Europe.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Transfer shipping costs paid in Shipstation to QBO

Many of our products from external channels are promo free shipping. as a result we get no shipping costs in Quick books online, i would like for Shipstation to transfer over the shipping costs and tracking numbers directly from shipstation to QBO with an option to select between charge at check out or actual shipping costs from shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. cancel order zapier

Hi,

I am using the Zapier Shipstation integration. It is working great for orders created and orders shipped. However, the missing portion is having a trigger event as "order cancelled".

We would like to delete rows in Google Sheets for orders showing cancelled in Shipstation via Zapier, but right now there is no way to do that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base