Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Select Cheapest Service

i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.

330 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

We are currently working on a feature that displays the best way to ship (either based on best price or fasted delivery time). The goal is to show the best way to ship across all of your connected carriers.

The next phase of this feature will include automation options. We’ll update this post when the development work has begun.

2. Sendle (USA)

Would love to be able to integrate Sendle (USA) as a carrier. It's available in Australia so hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult since you already have the option available in the Australia market. Really don't want to use another platform but the shipping options/pricing are great!

188 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Zapier Triggers and Actions

Hey Team - Is there any eta on getting more functionality out of the Zapier integration?

The biggest area I feel is missing right now is just actions. If we could find and update: orders, customers and products through zapier actions I think there would be workarounds for a lot of the other requests that have been mentioned by other users. Is this in the pipeline or not something that you're working towards?

31 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. magento 2.4.0

Add Support for Magento 2.4.x
    After Magento upgrade from 2.3.5 -> 2.4.0 ShipStation is dead! We cannot sync or upload or download any orders, or any other functions. Please add Support for Magento 2.4.x
    This is truly frustrating to see how ShipStation being slow on upgrades to latest version of the sales channels. Magento maybe complicated I agree, but for us it is very important as it is the best shopping cart for business with over 100,000 SKUs, processing over 1,000 Orders a Day, and having a Multistory / MultiChannel / OmniChannel capabilities.

We love ShipStation, but the Development and…

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. edit order shopify

At this time with Shopify's new order editing feature, shipstation currently only supports adding line items to current orders.

We would like the feature to also support removal of items as well. Otherwise we have to split orders which is not efficient.

52 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ups worldwide economy

All of my global shipping is via UPS WorldWide Economy. Please support this class of service!!!

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add support for Amazon NL (Netherlands) marketplace

It's been live for a few months now, and still no support for Amazon NL marketplace. Please add.

36 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding new carriers

Would be great if could add new courier/carriers such as Yodel DX and Tuffnells

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Big Commerce: store credits not carrying over to SS

Big Commerce sends store credit info for orders, but Ship Station has not integrated this field into their system. This results in customers getting emails not showing the amount paid, and that causes unhappy customers. I have confirmed that SS gets the store credit but has not integrated it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. onbuy

Hi guys,

We've recently enrolled with a new marketplace called Onbuy which we are really excited about as an alternative to Amazon since they really champion independent sellers and don't try to catch them out every 5 minutes! But at the moment we have to upload everything manually via csv as we can't integrate shipstation. So would love to see a connection created soon!

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. no feedback if orders fail to import

Right now, orders that fail to meet Shipstation criteria (e.g. missing postal code, invalid characters in the address) are not imported from Wix Stores and simply 'disappear'. Instead, Shipstation should at least notify me that there was an issue importing an order, and what that issue was, so I can correct any issues on the Wix side before trying to re-import.

Right now the order disappears into thin air. The customer never receives their product. I have no way of knowing this has happened, until our business gets a complaint. You can do better.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. integrate amazon.NL as a store

amazon.NL is missing. It is a brand new amazon marketplace and it is not yet available as a store option in ShipStation. I hope it soon will be.
    Please Shipstation - just do it!

29 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quickbooks online integration discount support

When an order in Shipstation has a discount applied to the total, it should use the QBO "Discount" field on the invoice for the discount amount. Right now the behavior is completely inconsistent - for some selling channels, Shipstation creates a new product/service for the discount, and for some other selling channels, it just ignores the discount entirely (which means I have to go edit each imported invoice manually, a gigantic waste of time for something that should have been automatic). There's a "Discount" field on the invoice for a reason, use it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show Negotiated & Published Shipping Rates

We used to use FedEx software and UPS Worldship which both provide us with a negotiated rate as well as a published rate so we could charge our customers accordingly. There is no way for us to use Ship Station for a negotiated rate at this time let along the published rate and we're noticing that what WorldShip shows is not the same as Ship Station.

Having both these fields would be extremely helpful for those of us using Ship Station and Shopify for wholesale orders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. in cart delivery feature request: product attribute based ship methods and box assignment

I've seen the basic functionality of ShipStation's In Cart Delivery feature that is currently in Beta. We love the idea of expanding our use of ShipStation with the In Cart Delivery feature, but to use this feature, we will need the ability to restrict ship methods and box selection based on product attributes. We've defined our detailed requirements here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DNOpyuWrTFCtrbaOTx6Hxu_9vYS1HIynbMtsZbDYsEE/edit?usp=sharing

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tracking Link Option

The Recent update to the tracking hyper link for USPS or Stamps.com has messed up my work flow. It adds an unnecessary step if I prefer using USPS tracking over stamps.com. Especially if you are managing 100+ orders a day. I will not be utilizing the new global program supplied by Stamps.com so this change is counter intuitive for my business.

I think the best solution here would be to let the user decide where they want the tracking to link to. A toggle of sort in the settings. This would help the user determine what works best for their…

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add Purchase Power as a carrier

Stamps.com is getting too expensive we would like to move to something reasonable and go through Purchase Power. Would like for you to add and become partner with Purchase Power.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ups destination

USPS and FedEx present their estimated shipping times. It will say if a shipment is 2days to NYC or 3Days to Hawaii, but UPS Ground does not provide this estimation. Shippo has this estimation via UPS, but ShipStation does not. Everyday we must prioritize orders based on shipping times to make sure they're arriving by customer date requests, and without this info, this is very difficult. Please provide UPS Ground travel time estimations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Importing Package type/dimensions from woocommerce

Hello,
    When having many boxes sizes available in woocommerce, It's time consuming to check on each order to see which box was used by woocommerce based on the items ordered. specially when using cubic rates when prices are based on box size.

Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 34 35
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base