Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

ShipStation’s Feedback and Fresh Ideas Forum is moving!

We have started the process of moving our ideas forum to a new home in the ShipStation Community.

As of August 4th, 2021, this Feedback and Fresh Ideas Forum is no longer accepting new ideas, votes, or comments. However, this forum will remain visible until shortly after the new Ideas board on the ShipStation Community goes live. After that date, this forum will no longer be visible.

If you would like to post an idea after August 4th but before the new Ideas board is live, we have created a temporary discussion board in the community for you to do so. Once our new Ideas board is live, our moderator will move all posts to their permanent home.

ShipStation has used this same forum since we released our very first version back in 2011. In that time, we’ve implemented hundreds of our users’ ideas! But, as our users and our product has evolved, we’ve realized the way we seek and manage our users’ feedback must evolve as well. Starting in September, all feedback and ideas discussions will take place in the Ideas board of the ShipStation Community

If you are not already a member of the ShipStation Community, please join! You can participate in user discussion boards, read exclusive community blog posts, earn rewards through community exclusive events, and much more. To join, go to community.shipstation.com and click the profile icon. You’ll be prompted to log in to your ShipStation account and then redirected back to the community where you can set your unique username and customize your profile (if you wish). Once registered, you can participate in any discussion on the community. 

What will happen to the existing Feedback and Fresh Ideas posts?

Unfortunately, we cannot move all ideas to the new Ideas forum. The posts we are not moving are being set to the  "Archived" status in this forum.

The posts we do move will maintain their statuses, voter count, comments, and link to the original poster. 

Posts we will move to the new Ideas board: 

• All posts in Started, Planned, and In Consideration Queue statuses.
  • Some posts in the Under Review status or with no status, based on post age, recent activity, vote count, and relevance.
  • Posts that have been set to Completed within the last 12 months.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Select Cheapest Service

i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.

434 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

We are currently working on a feature that displays the best way to ship (either based on best price or fasted delivery time). The goal is to show the best way to ship across all of your connected carriers.

The next phase of this feature will include automation options. We’ll update this post when the development work has begun.

2. Integration with Shopify Fulfillment Holds so I can use OneClickUpsell OCU

Adapt Shipstation implementation for Shopify in order to make sure its compatible with Post Purchase 1 Click Upsells and the OneClickUpsell OCU app for Shopify.

The latest Shopify Fulfillment API allows for fulfillment holds so post-purchase offers products can be smoothly added to orders: https://shopify.dev/changelog/post-purchase-fulfillment-holds
    Currently, Shipstation orders are showing with 0 quantity when auto-fulfilled until the upsell funnel is complete (1 hour) or TY Page is reached.

Having this feature would allow Shopify store owners to use the apps together and increase Average Order Value seamlessly. Provide merchants with a significant increase if profitability that is lost without post-purchase…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sendle (USA)

Would love to be able to integrate Sendle (USA) as a carrier. It's available in Australia so hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult since you already have the option available in the Australia market. Really don't want to use another platform but the shipping options/pricing are great!

217 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Wholesale Platforms (Faire/HelloAbound, etc)

With the advent of so many wholesale portals vs trade shows, we manage shipping for 4 different portals. When will shipstation start to offer some solutions for wholesale platform integrations? Right now it seems like everything is focused on retail.

130 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Zapier Triggers and Actions

Hey Team - Is there any eta on getting more functionality out of the Zapier integration?

The biggest area I feel is missing right now is just actions. If we could find and update: orders, customers and products through zapier actions I think there would be workarounds for a lot of the other requests that have been mentioned by other users. Is this in the pipeline or not something that you're working towards?

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. edit order shopify

At this time with Shopify's new order editing feature, shipstation currently only supports adding line items to current orders.

We would like the feature to also support removal of items as well. Otherwise we have to split orders which is not efficient.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. integrate amazon.NL as a store

amazon.NL is missing. It is a brand new amazon marketplace and it is not yet available as a store option in ShipStation. I hope it soon will be.
    Please Shipstation - just do it!

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Amazon Buy Shipping Calculator Automatic Selection in BULK

Shipstation already has the built-in calculator to let us select the cheapest option for orders to arrive on the delivery date promised. In order to currently do this we need to select order by order to find out the cheapest option. I want this feature to be applied in BULK to save sellers time and essentially this is a service we pay extra to print on Amazon buy shipping. This would save us time and money not making mistakes selecting the wrong carrier and overpaying more then needed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Missing Shipping Carriers

There are a lot of carriers missing when manually marking an order as shipped. If ShipStation is supposed to integrate with Fulfillment by Amazon (Canada and/or UK), then why doesn’t ShipStation support tracking for all of the carriers Amazon regularly uses? I frequently have to choose “Other” and then manually email my customer their tracking information. This is also making me hesitate to fully integrate/connect my Amazon account with ShipStation, since it seems ShipStation will not be notifying my customers with the correct shipping information.

The list of Amazon carriers for Canada is much shorter (compared to the UK), but…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Visualsoft Integration

Increase features available when integrating with Visualsoft, in particular to be able to
    -identify Gift Orders so customers can send direct to recipients
    -pull through Item Options, crucial for any brand that offers multiple colours of an item, personalisation etc, as it is unwieldy and inefficient to work around otherwise
    -generally bring in line with the features available via Etsy, NOTHS etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. user agent when accessing stores API

When Shipstation accesses Magento 2 store via API it often has empty user agent that triggers security software/firewall to block the request
    Suggest to have user agent defined

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ups worldwide economy

All of my global shipping is via UPS WorldWide Economy. Please support this class of service!!!

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Full FedEx FIMS integration, with tracking

Complete FedEx International Mail Service integration with tracking.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Facebook market place

I have only 1 listing on facebook market place, and I already have some orders there, I hope shiptation will support facebook market place soon

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Auto Schedule Daily UPS Pickups (instead of manually each time)

I would like to setup daily UPS Pickups, or schedule them in advance instead of manually each time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. onbuy

Hi guys,

We've recently enrolled with a new marketplace called Onbuy which we are really excited about as an alternative to Amazon since they really champion independent sellers and don't try to catch them out every 5 minutes! But at the moment we have to upload everything manually via csv as we can't integrate shipstation. So would love to see a connection created soon!

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More Robust In-Cart Fallback Rate Options

We see a need for expanding the in-cart fallback rate capabilities when a call to the carrier to fetch rates returns an error.

Currently, there is an option to set (1) fixed fallback rate or a rate as a % of the cart.

Neither of these are acceptable since they do not take enough variables into account.

We'd love to see the option to conditionally set fallback rates. These conditions could be based on product weight, order total, etc. But, we definitely need more granularity so we don't lose our shirt when the rate service is disrupted through no fault…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need opencart 3.0.3.7 integration

We are in the process of upgrading our e-commerce platform from Opencart 1.5.6.4 to Opencart 3.0.3.7. We have been using shipstation for about a year and it works great for us and our warehouse. I see at https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026141311#UUID-bf2fbc25-7e39-ab00-e2e7-11adf44468c5 that shipstation only integrates with opencart up to version 3.0.2.0. I need a solution for this soon please.
    Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow for duplication of settings when setting up a new selling channel

It would be great if I am able to replicate the existing settings of anothe selling channel instead of manually to have them inputted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add USPS Retail Ground as an option for shipping lables

There is no option to print shipping labels for the "USPS Retail Ground
    option. Shipstation only allows me to select Priority, Priority Express, First Class and a number of other options, but no Retail Ground. Retail Ground is the cheapest option in many cases, and my online store offers this option, however there's no way to actually print a label for it when customers select it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base