Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort Shipping Label Printing by Last Name

Make it possible to have shipping labels print in order of LAST NAME alphabetical A-Z? The only option available orders them by the first letter of the first name which is less ideal when organizing orders as first names tend to repeat more.

Would love to have A-Z last name followed by any blank last name/single named customers.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Sort By Name On New Order/Return Search

When you create a new order / return and search for a product, the default sort is alphabetical by SKU number. This makes it difficult to search for products as Product Name is more important. Is there anyway to introduce the ability to search by Product Name? Or, remove SKU from the New Order / Return list?

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Amazon End of Day Forms on Shipstation

Amazon just recently came out with the ability to generate end of day forms for USPS packages that are shipped through their buy shipping method.
    For us, this includes all of our prime orders. As of now, our USPS pickup has to scan each prime order individually, which can take a lot of time.
    We are thinking it would be great for shipstation to find a way to implement this new feature into their system to simplify our process in getting these orders scanned correctly.

Let me know what you think of this idea!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. default phone number

When there is no customer phone number provided, default to the store's phone number. Right now, when there is no phone number for a customer, the default for FedEx labels is 999-999-9999. This is not helpful should the Carrier need to contact us regarding the delivery of the order and we do not have a customer phone number to provide.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Chrome

Please create a Chrome OS compatible version of ShipStation connect. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Label Sizes Too Limited: We don't use 4x6 for our business and that's all Shipstation Allows

An option to customize label sizes like Stamps.com would help. I use label sizes 7 1/2 x 2 1/2 amongst other varying sizes and being forced to use a 4x6 or 8.5x11 limits our options. I wih the flexibility from Stamps.com would transfer over to ShipStation. Using ShipStation at this time would not be a good fit for my company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Landscape Packing Slips Needed

We need the option to have landscape packing slips. We sell on Home Depot and need to be able to create landscape packing slips per their guidelines.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support for custom messages on a FedEx 4 x 9 shipping label.

We ship frozen product and would like FedEx to leave the package at the first attempt. I would like to include this message in unused area in the 4x9 label.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. OnTrac shipping option for amazon prime orders

Amazon recently added OnTrac for Amazon Prime and Seller fulfilled Prime orders. Shipstaion currently has option for UPS, FEDEX and USPS for Amazon Prime shipping options but does NOT have OnTrac! Please add OnTrac as a shipping option!!!

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Label size options for letter printing

If you cannot print lables and packing slips to two printers inline, then can you give the option to use different labels instead of only 2 per page?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow for NetStamps Integration

For small packages where the standard 4x6 label won't fit, it'd be great to see a NetStamps solution offered here so people can still print postage without the label and affix to small packages.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. label format switching

We should be able to switch between 4x6 and 8x11 with or without packing slip. It is such an important thing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. printing hotkeys

Currently, when you try to print the full hotkey list under "Support resources" and then "Hotkeys", it provides all hotkeys, including the ones I created, which are listed as "Custom Shipping Presets".

When I go to Print PDF, the "Custom Shipping Presets" are not included in the PDF. I would like to recommend that be included in the PDF or there is a way to have a one pager of all the Hotkeys created.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Chronological Pick List

I would like my shipping team to pull and ship items in the order of which they are received.

Please add the option "Order Items By: Age"

Furthermore, it would be great if the pick listed printed in the exact order of the way you configure the awaiting shipments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Control which fields are scanable in 'Barcode Search' function

Control which fields are scannable in 'Barcode Search' function. e.g. if you don't want Item Codes to be scannable to create a label untick it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Commercial Invoice currency default by store

If I had it my way I would ask for the commercial invoice currency to be defaulted by store and manually switchable in the customs information section for each order. This way the correct details (including currency) are submitted to this shipper before the creation of any customs documents. And the shipper should have full control with the ability to default the currency based on the specific store or marketplace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add orders to end of day form

I would like to be able to see what orders are included in each end of day form. Sometimes I print an end of day form then pack more and end up with more than one end of day. I'd like to be able to print a manifest like you can do on batches but it would go along with the end of day form so i get the right orders with the right end of day form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Packing Slip Printed Check-Mark

We need to be able to quickly look at a Check Mark, that indicates that a packing slip has already been printed.

When it comes to printing off Packing Slips, it gets to be a hassle to try and remember which packing slip you've already printed. Especially when you have multiple orders OR orders coming in at various times of the day.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. print batch according to order #

I think it would be extremely beneficial to be able to print pick list for batches according to the order number. As of now, this is not an option for the pick list. This should be a very simple implementation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. api for printing packing slips

Add Packing Slip functionality thru API
    Would love the ability to generate packing slips through your API. currently that is not supported. really hoping you will add that functionality soon.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base