Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Google Express / Google Shopping Actions Integration

It would be nice to have Google Express / Shopping Actions integrated into Shipstation. I would like to see this happen anytime before the end of the year.

114 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow Customers to Fill In an "Exchange" Section in the Returns Dropdown

Currently when a customer returns their item, they have a dropdown to select the reason for the return. "Exchange" is an option. However, there is no other product exchange info the customer can fill out. It would be great if they could select the new product, color, SKU #, and size they prefer in exchange. Maybe an "additional details" section as well. Then we can go full automated and do not have to include a paper form inside the original package asking the customer what they want in exchange for their return. It would make the whole returns process much…

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. FEDEX- Separate third party billing for duty and taxes than shipper or receiver account.

For FedEx international to give shipper the option to bill customs and duty for international shipments to a separate account #, that isn't the receivers/shipper's account. At the same time billing the shipping charges to either receiver/shipper account. Hope that makes sense.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Custom Reports or Exports to be pulled via API

Right now, among other things we have a custom export set to pull Shipment - Package count. We can see that info in ShipStation on the order details and also on the shipment summary tab, but that information is currently not available via Shipment API call. If that can be either added to the output or if we can somehow are able to call custom exports via API calls that will be awesome. Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Late or on-time delivery status notices to shipper -

It begs to reason that we can set an internal notice where by a package that is shipped by a particular method should be auto-tracked and the status be updated in the shipments section. This way if a package is a day or 2 late, we can click on "track" and get updates. Or set an email message notification that says "this package is late " . This way we can sort it out before the customer expecting the package has to contact us to tell us the status. Not knowing the status of packages after they are shipped or…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make "ship by" exportable

I would like to be able to export the date we are suppose to ship an order by. You can see this date in the order summary when in an order and there is an option on the orders tab to view this in the shipment, but there is no report to export this data. This is an important part of the shipping business to make sure you are shipping orders out by the time frame given from the marketplace.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calculate rates for multiple orders (that are selected) and automatically select the cheapest Service or each order selected

Hello,

We have found that one of the largest time sinks and easily the most tedious job in our shipping process is selecting the cheapest Service (e.g. Fedex , UPS, USPS) for multiple orders.

** CURRENT WORKFLOW **
    For example, say we have 1000 Amazon Prime Orders. Currently we need to click the "Calc" button on each individual order, then in the "Rate Calculator" dialog box, in the 'Amazon Fulfillment' tab, I click on the cheapest service available for a given order.

** ISSUE **
    This causes US to calculate the cheapest rate available for 1000 orders - individually -…

79 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove Recaptcha Verification at Login

We've been experiencing the Google recaptcha verification puzzles every time we login which averages 5+ times a day. Each time taking 15-20 secs. From a customer support chat the overall conversation conveyed this is how it is. Is ShipStation experiencing a high number of bot traffic signing in to want a recaptcha?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Be able to select DO NOT NOTIFY MARKETPLACE for store

We have one retail store but ship over 500 orders a month via Shipstation, at the moment we are able to select do not notify the marketplace for an individual order but not for the whole store. We would like this as an option in the setting tab.

By not having this option we are not able to effectively use the shipstation feature of being able to create labels in bulk seeing as we need to make sure that the marketplace is not notified for every order.

Our E-comm business is increasing as is our use of shipstation so this…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. DPD local

Although DPD and DPD local are part of the same group, DPD Local is the largest direct to consumer and in our experience provide by far the best rates and service compared to other carriers we have used in the past. Intergration with DPD local would by far make ShipStation a far more poplar platform here in the UK.

61 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Auto Print label in Scan to Print

It would be great to have an option to auto create/print the shipping label once an order is entered in Scan to Print. We use packing stations and would like the packers to be able to scan the order, and a shipping label is printed right away without the extra step of confirming the print. Each station packs a few hundred orders a day, so having the extra step of confirming the print slows down our efficiency alot.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add a line for Title

There needs to be an optional line for title. Right now it either goes after the address - not correct, or has to be in the name list, which means it gets cut short.
    :
    Nancy Jones
    CEO
    Company of Note
    123 Main
    Anywhere IL 60062

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Edit and Delete Customers

We need to be able to edit or delete customers from the database without having to upload a csv file. Below are a couple examples for when this would be helpful. I'm sure others here will agree that some simple database management would be greatly appreciated.

I recently had to correct a type-o in a customer record and the process is just unreasonable. Download an example .csv file, add ALL the customer information (not just what needs changing) upload the file, and finally make sure that the original profile was correctly overwritten. It should be as simple as hitting an…

97 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Order Aging

I would to know the average age of our orders when they ship. A goal for all ecom operations is a short shipping time but it is difficult to measure in detail using ShipStation

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Move the SIDE BAR to the bottom. I need more vertical space.

I need more vertical space, to look at the order and easier to scroll up and down for the orders.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SAGE 50 INTEGRATION

Any plans to integrate with Sage 50 Accounting software?

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. FedEx International Mail Service Add with No Tracking Number Option

I saw the old closed thread on FedEx International Mail Service. I see there is a lot of interest in having this service work with Shipstation and rightfully so. I hope a full integration is in the works, but I believe a work around can be implemented now.

My suggestion for now is to allow the FIMS orders to ship while uploading a ship notification to the marketplaces WITHOUT the invalid tracking numbers shipstatin is creating now. It would be far better to show the orders as simply shipped without listing any tracking information than as it is now with…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FedEx Home Vs FedEx Ground

Often the shipper does not know if the package is going to a business or a persons home. This effects the rate for FedEX. In stamps.com software you just always said the cheaper FedEx ground. And if it happened to be a home address the software would alert you and say this is a home address please switch to FedEx home delivery. This is a super handy feature and I'd like to see it in Ship station.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add category column to inventory

Could you please add "Category" as a column to select on the Inventory Page (exactly as it shows in Products page)?

We have multiple categories of products and need to search/view inventory by category.

It will be very helpful to find out each product!

Many thanks in advance.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. inventory export

Inventory Export should have customizable columns. I can see Stock number amount, but not Allocated or Available numbers. Not having this feature unfortunately makes Inventory much less useful for managing a small business.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 86 87
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base