Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate with Allin1Ship

I have been using Allin1Ship for some time now and I love their service, however, they do not have a direct integration with Shipstation, this, therefore, doesn't allow me to have access to pricing or any additional benefits an integration would provide.

They told me they have direct integrations with other platforms and can go to them but I love ShipStation and don't want to leave.

Now, they are trying to integrate with Shipstation for all of their customers but ShipStation has to approve them first.

As a customer of both, I would really like to see this partnership happen…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add Google Express / Google Shopping Actions Integration

It would be nice to have Google Express / Shopping Actions integrated into Shipstation. I would like to see this happen anytime before the end of the year.

181 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Customers to Fill In an "Exchange" Section in the Returns Dropdown

Currently when a customer returns their item, they have a dropdown to select the reason for the return. "Exchange" is an option. However, there is no other product exchange info the customer can fill out. It would be great if they could select the new product, color, SKU #, and size they prefer in exchange. Maybe an "additional details" section as well. Then we can go full automated and do not have to include a paper form inside the original package asking the customer what they want in exchange for their return. It would make the whole returns process much…

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Package delivery report

An option to create a report that could be run daily/weekly that shows delivery status of packages would be very helpful.
    If there is a way to do this now we haven't been able to find it.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Weekly digest in GB Pounds please!!!

Why oh why is your weekly digest in dollars!!

Surely you are catering to countries outside of the US!

Please could you look into this.

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Kilogrammes

Can we have Kilogrammes (Kg) added in a shipping weight type

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shipment Automation should include Product Group for multiple items

I know we, like many other sellers, have many item types that have color/design variations, but are otherwise identical. I frequently have buyers who purchase multiples of an item, or several colors, or particular combinations to make a set. In the Shipment Automation I know for setting product automation, there is an option for Product Groups, with the examples given of Hats and Shirts, since each of those would ship identical, regardless of color/design. So, that's essentially what I'm wanting to do, instead of having Item Sku as the qualifier criteria, have Product Group, but that isn't a listed option.…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customizeable Labels/Barcodes for Order Items

If Shipstation would allow me to add a label to each item in an order and allow me to customize that label I could manage most of my production using just Shipstation.

For example if I sell a wallet and a shirt in an order, the wallet and shirt would each have a label that I could print out and stick to the item during production.

The label could include: Total number of items in the order (Item 1/1, Item 1/3, etc), buyer name, sku number, order number etc etc.

This would allow me to use shipstation as production software…

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adding ITN to UPS Shipment

Hi Shipstation Developers- Please make adding an ITN to a UPS shipment as easy and straightforward as adding ITN to USPS shipment. I have attached a photo of what the USPS ITN field looks like (red arrow) in the customs section of an order. This field is not available for UPS shipments for some reason.

(FWIW, I spent much time with a member of your support team chatting and emailing about this issue already and didn't really get anywhere. The rep was helpful but unfortunately their proposed workaround of adding the ITN to the 'ITN/Tax ID or USPS' line in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ship to Address Hyperlink to Order History

I would like a feature to open an order, click the ship to address, and be directed to all order history to that address. We often need to audit for duplicate, or fraudulent shipments to the same address. Currently we have to open another window and Search Orders for the Ship to Address to see shipping history. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Applying for an RMA instead of just submitting one without approval

When a customer creates an RMA through the Branded Returns Portal, it should not be possible just to print the shipping/return label right away. The customer should apply for an RMA, and if it gets approved *then* the shipping label can be printed.
    This would help us gain control over RMA's

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There should be a way to manually change shipments from IN TRANSIT to DELIVERED.

There should be a way to manually change shipments from IN TRANSIT to DELIVERED. I have packages that have been delivered (confirmed by the recipients) but USPS has "lost" track of them so they are permanently and incorrectly listed as IN TRANSIT.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Custom Reports or Exports to be pulled via API

Right now, among other things we have a custom export set to pull Shipment - Package count. We can see that info in ShipStation on the order details and also on the shipment summary tab, but that information is currently not available via Shipment API call. If that can be either added to the output or if we can somehow are able to call custom exports via API calls that will be awesome. Thanks!

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add "Product Total" to the available choices for creating Filters

There are almost 50 options for filtering and none of them are Product Total, despite this being one of the fields in the order details. The reason that Product Total is more useful than Order Total is that it shows the cost before taxes. I would like to create a filter based on product price and I cannot do this because as soon as tax is applied the filter no longer works. There are different taxes applied depending on the state so it's not really feasible to create a filter for each of the possible totals with tax. I've discussed…

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. FEDEX- Separate third party billing for duty and taxes than shipper or receiver account.

For FedEx international to give shipper the option to bill customs and duty for international shipments to a separate account #, that isn't the receivers/shipper's account. At the same time billing the shipping charges to either receiver/shipper account. Hope that makes sense.

10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. needs pull sheet with upc

On pick sheet needs column for UPC

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. shipconnect startup

Can you please create a button
    "Launch ship connect on startup"

It's a pain in the the but to open ship connect every time we log into shipstation.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make "ship by" exportable

I would like to be able to export the date we are suppose to ship an order by. You can see this date in the order summary when in an order and there is an option on the orders tab to view this in the shipment, but there is no report to export this data. This is an important part of the shipping business to make sure you are shipping orders out by the time frame given from the marketplace.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FedEx Home Vs FedEx Ground

Often the shipper does not know if the package is going to a business or a persons home. This effects the rate for FedEX. In stamps.com software you just always said the cheaper FedEx ground. And if it happened to be a home address the software would alert you and say this is a home address please switch to FedEx home delivery. This is a super handy feature and I'd like to see it in Ship station.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calculate rates for multiple orders (that are selected) and automatically select the cheapest Service or each order selected

Hello,

We have found that one of the largest time sinks and easily the most tedious job in our shipping process is selecting the cheapest Service (e.g. Fedex , UPS, USPS) for multiple orders.

** CURRENT WORKFLOW **
    For example, say we have 1000 Amazon Prime Orders. Currently we need to click the "Calc" button on each individual order, then in the "Rate Calculator" dialog box, in the 'Amazon Fulfillment' tab, I click on the cheapest service available for a given order.

** ISSUE **
    This causes US to calculate the cheapest rate available for 1000 orders - individually -…

89 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 87 88
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base