Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

Share your challenges, collaborate with others, and let us hear you!

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sorting items within order by SKU

Once you click into an order to see the items, there is no way to sort those items on the screen. We utilize the images so a printed sorted pack slip does not help. We need a way to arrange/sort items within the specific order on the screen. I know the system is capable of sorting the pack slips by SKU and a variety of other characteristics, please add this same sorting to the popup window that displays the content of an order.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Edit and Delete Customers

We need to be able to edit or delete customers from the database without having to upload a csv file. Below are a couple examples for when this would be helpful. I'm sure others here will agree that some simple database management would be greatly appreciated.

I recently had to correct a type-o in a customer record and the process is just unreasonable. Download an example .csv file, add ALL the customer information (not just what needs changing) upload the file, and finally make sure that the original profile was correctly overwritten. It should be as simple as hitting an…

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Being able to customize the name of each Custom Field would be incredibly helpful.

When I import from a CSV, I'd love the opportunity to customize our Custom Fields (1-3) so that it's clear what they're being used for. We currently have to use a shared document with a key. And that's not as simple as just being able to have a column that clearly says what the data means.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatically notify when late delivery

Would be great if there was a way that ShipStation could notify us whenever a package is late. This way we know when USPS or UPS aren't within their guaranteed time window (i.e. UPS One-Day or USPS Express, etc) so we can request a refund from that carrier.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Google Express - Combining Orders Alert needed asap

Google Express - Combining Orders Alert needed asap

Per customer support the zip code and email address must be the same for the alert to be produced. This will be an issue as google express seems to create a separate order for each item thus creating a unique marketplace email each order. This prevents the alert from being produced.

Please adjust your rules/make a way for the Google express orders to provide the "combine orders alert" asap.

I can provide more info, please contact me if needed as this feature is very important to us.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. View Published as well as Negotiated Rates at the same time on the Rate Calculator

It would be extremely beneficial to be able to view both the published and negotiated rates at the same time when quoting a shipment. When giving a shipping quote to a customer who pays published rate, it is not efficient to have to turn off negotiated rates to get that number.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calculate rates for multiple orders (that are selected) and automatically select the cheapest Service or each order selected

Hello,

We have found that one of the largest time sinks and easily the most tedious job in our shipping process is selecting the cheapest Service (e.g. Fedex , UPS, USPS) for multiple orders.

** CURRENT WORKFLOW **
    For example, say we have 1000 Amazon Prime Orders. Currently we need to click the "Calc" button on each individual order, then in the "Rate Calculator" dialog box, in the 'Amazon Fulfillment' tab, I click on the cheapest service available for a given order.

** ISSUE **
    This causes US to calculate the cheapest rate available for 1000 orders - individually -…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add UPS Simple Rate

We are adding UPS's new shipping program called Simple Rate, we need this added to ShipStation.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Repeat Customers vs New

Ability to generate a report, based on set timeframes (1 month, 1 year), that displays a chart of new and recurring customers.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Could we have a hotkey for opening the scan to print feature?

We find ourselves wanting to get back to the scan to print window quickly after having to go out into the regular mode and would really like to just be able to hit x or p or some hotkey to get the window back.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automatically sync orders from ShipStation to Quickbooks

We use ShipStation to receive orders from many sales channels and platforms.

While the Quickbooks integration is great, it would be even better if the sync could happen automatically every day or at some other specified interval.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support customs forms on ShipStation Mobile

Allow us to fill 'customs forms' into when creating labels in the Ship Station app.

The app serves ONE purpose: convenience. Why is convenience limited to domestic orders....

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Back ordered items on packing list

I like that we can split orders and keep what we've shipped separate from what we haven't shipped. Is there a way to present the items that are back ordered to the customer on the packing list? When you split the order, it just shows what you're shipping, need it to say that we didn't ship something as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Import FBA orders outside of US and Canada

Amazon is making it easier to expand (especially to Europe), which we recently did. Shipstation does not currently support importing FBA orders outside of the US. I would really like to keep using Shipstaion to keep track of my inventory and to be the central hub for all my orders.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View/Expand my Sales By Store report or have a Sales By Store graph/diagram

Hello, I wonder if there is an easy way to view my Sales By Store report or graph/diagram? In your old version you used to show the daily sales by store in a multi-colored graph, and it was a very useful feature. Now you have just a "Sales by Store" summary under Sale Trends view, but I'd love to be able to expand it, view sales by store by date, and also view more than 5 stores.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Indonesian DHL Express export integration? More international carriers?

Would be awesome if you guys are working on expanding your international carrier integrations!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. age

The Problem: The Age column is very useful however... Currently, if a marketplace doesn't supply a time for when an order was paid, the orders do not age. For example, our marketplace (Clickfunnels) charges at the moment the order is placed, and then charges separately for upsells, and then bundles the items and sends them to Shipstation, so the payment times are all different for the different products. Also, what about free orders that do not require a payment?

The Idea: Perhaps there could be an optional setting in Shipstation for order "age" in which the order begins to age…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Facebook Shop integration

Facebook made some updates on their shop. Our company is starting to take this platform more serious. I wanted to know if shipstation can start working on a Facebook shop integration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "Paste US Address" as a default option when entering manual orders.

ShipStation recently removed this as a default option and when entering a ton of manual US orders it adds a new step to the process, which cna be time consuming when entering a lot of orders. Let the user decide during setup which country they prefer as a default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 64 65
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base