Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sendle (USA)

Would love to be able to integrate Sendle (USA) as a carrier. It's available in Australia so hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult since you already have the option available in the Australia market. Really don't want to use another platform but the shipping options/pricing are great!

172 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. edit order shopify

At this time with Shopify's new order editing feature, shipstation currently only supports adding line items to current orders.

We would like the feature to also support removal of items as well. Otherwise we have to split orders which is not efficient.

43 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need to add the Restore function to V3

I have tried the ‘Create Another Shipment’ option in V3, however the problem is that it does not carry forward the item detail from the original shipment into the new shipment.

Therefore at the end of the month when I reconcile the inventory, it does not show that we in fact shipped 2pc of whatever item it was, it only records the original item shipment.

Please pass along my comments to the developers as this function is essential to our order processing, inventory management as well as our month end reporting.

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. alert for unused labels

Hi
    There should be an alert on ship station which can tell us if there are any unused labels which we need to void as often we create a label which does not get used and gets wasted and we forget to void it

so there should be an alert for it as well as a filter to see all the unused labels

Thanks

20 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove prices from "Gift Order" packing slips

When I click "This is a gift" on an order, it should not print the item price or order total on the packing slip.

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add support for Amazon NL (Netherlands) marketplace

It's been live for a few months now, and still no support for Amazon NL marketplace. Please add.

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Use eBay order number instead of sales record number, to reduce clicks and memorization time needed to get to eBay Print Shipping Label

By using eBay's OLD sales record number instead of the CURRENT order number eBay implemented in AUGUST 2019 (9 months ago!), ShipStation is causing customer teams to waste time and create errors by having to do these steps to reach the Print Shipping Label functionality in eBay for EVERY order that is processed:
    1) scroll up to the top of the SS Order Details page to read and memorize or copy/paste the eBay userid
    2) click eBay OLD sales invoice number at top of SS Order Details page to open the eBay tab
    3) click item title in eB
    4)…

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Order Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ups worldwide economy

All of my global shipping is via UPS WorldWide Economy. Please support this class of service!!!

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Restrict manual orders with Permission setting

We would like to see a Permission setting to restrict a user from creating Manual Orders.
    Manual Orders is a powerful feature as anyone can ship anything anywhere without any restriction. Currently any users with Order Management can create Manual Orders. This creates a risk of shipper creating manual order with no restrictions.

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 10 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tracking Link Option

The Recent update to the tracking hyper link for USPS or Stamps.com has messed up my work flow. It adds an unnecessary step if I prefer using USPS tracking over stamps.com. Especially if you are managing 100+ orders a day. I will not be utilizing the new global program supplied by Stamps.com so this change is counter intuitive for my business.

I think the best solution here would be to let the user decide where they want the tracking to link to. A toggle of sort in the settings. This would help the user determine what works best for their…

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. integrate amazon.NL as a store

amazon.NL is missing. It is a brand new amazon marketplace and it is not yet available as a store option in ShipStation. I hope it soon will be.
    Please Shipstation - just do it!

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. FedEx Crossborder

You need to implement FedEx Crossborder as a shipping option. As is we are having to go to a hole in the wall company in India to get it to work on ShipStation.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. onbuy

Hi guys,

We've recently enrolled with a new marketplace called Onbuy which we are really excited about as an alternative to Amazon since they really champion independent sellers and don't try to catch them out every 5 minutes! But at the moment we have to upload everything manually via csv as we can't integrate shipstation. So would love to see a connection created soon!

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. DPD Next Day - Drop Off on stand alone accounts

Can you please enable DPD Next Day - Drop Off for stand alone DPD accounts? This is a an option available on the Shipstation carrier account but not available to people with their own DPD account. This seems utterly ridiculous to me to exclude a service you're already integrated with.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Scan to verify logs

It'll be great to record and view a log of when and who completed a verified scan and the ability to export the report if an audit is required to show proof the correct product and qty was sent.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Insights & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support of Dimensionalizers

I would like for Shipstation to support physical dimensionalizers.

The physical scale implementation with Shipstation works well, and it would be nice if this extended to dimensionalizers as well.

Right now we just have to measure each non-standard package with a measuring tape after setting it on our scale and enter the dims into Shipstation manually. If Shipstation added support for a weight/dim unit, this would greatly speed up each shipment and be much more efficient for our shipping department. We ship a lot of large packages and not always in standardized boxes, so this would allow faster and more…

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. price on picklist

Hi, it would be very helpful to have the item price on the Pick List.
    this way ill know where to look for that item, some items I put in a different location based on the price

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Printing & Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Saturday Delivery Criteria for selected DAYS of the week instead of DATES

Whenever we activate Saturday Delivery, all our 2-day orders are auto opted for this option. This includes orders placed from Monday- Friday. We then have to manually opt-out of Saturday delivery throughout the week. Can we set a criteria option for Thursday orders only? It will save a lot of time!

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiple email address for customers

Looking for an ETA to when you maybe able to add multiple emails for order confirmations to eliminate a manual process.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customers & Email Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 133 134
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base