Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shipment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need an option to make Scan to Verify mandatory.

Need an option to make Scan to Verify mandatory.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hot keys not working

My preset hot keys are not working. If I use the drop down menu for apply presets they work, but using the hot keys does nothing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Configurable default country

When a shipment comes into ShipStation, if the address doesn't have a country, it is currently defaulted to the USA.
    Since our store and customers are all in the UK, this is not useful (and means that we can't use address validation)
    [NB: it seems that WooCommerce strips the country from the address when the customer is in the same country as the store, so this can happen quite a lot!]

It would be nice to be able to configure the default country within ShipStation for ourselves.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Select specific shipping dates

I'd like to see an option to deselect certain dates for shipping ie, Saturday and Sunday or Public Holidays etc.

We are currently only dispatching on 2 days of the week due to COVID and would like to be able to set the system to only allow shipments to be created for Monday and Thursday of each week (for example).

It would be good to be able to set a "working week" and then add "exceptions" for days when no order dispatch will be available for whatever reason.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Address check on PO box

UPS ground and FedEx ground do not allow shipping to PO boxes. USPS services, SmartPost and SurePost are the only services allowed to ship to PO boxes.
    When purchasing a label for a PO Box, ShipStation shouldnt allow a purchase of label that is not with a qualifying address. Only allowed services should be shown as an option to purchase a label

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make clearer the UPS Surepost options are required at the bottom of the "UPS Settings" page

It was very non-obvious about why the SurePost options weren't made available to us after we were entered our own UPS account information; however, we realized that the fields at the bottom of the page were actually required if we toggled the "Enable Consolidation Services" on.

It would be really helpful to clarify that they were required because otherwise the options are just marked not allowed for this account when attempting to select those shipping services.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. multi parcel international

We regularly ship multiple parcels to Europe via ParcelForce yet it doesn't give us the option to add Multiple Parcels to one shipment for international orders. This would be SUCH a time saver if we can do this, I can't see why we can do this for domestic parcels and not international..

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Lock down carriers to specific stores

Can we add a feature which lets a carrier be locked down to a specific store within ShipStation? For instance, one of our customers has their credit card linked to a specific carrier, and so that carrier should -only- ever be used when doing shipments for that company. Should it ever be selected accidentally when doing shipments for another company, that would be a bad situation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. automation rules

be able to select multiple zones that may not be contiguous or multiple weights that may not be contiguous

So if I want to choose zones 1-3, zone 5 and zone 7-8 I could put in something like 1-3;5;7-8 instead of doing each in its own rule - that way I have 1 rule to create instead of 3

also be able to do the same thing soon shipping weights. greater than or equal to 1, greater than 4 but less than or equal to 7

this way I could create one rule and automate them to ship a specific…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. skypostal

Please develop the integration with SKYPOSTAL a new international shipping provider

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. truncate customs declaration field for DHL eCommerce

DHL Ecommerce only allows 50 characters in the customs declaration. It would save a huge amount of time if I could set the character limit of the declaration to match DHL eCommerces limit so that I wouldn't get an error every time my description went over 50 characters

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. UPS Worldwide Economy

Can Shipstation please add UPS Worldwide Economy as an international shipping option? I spoke to our UPS rep and they are now offering UPS Worldwide Economy as a low cost option targeting ecommerce businesses. They offer international shipments in 5 - 12 days as a cost lower than USPS First Class Intl. Affordable international shipping is one of the biggest hurdles for online retailers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ship to Fed Ex Hold Locations

Thanks for getting in touch with us,
    At this time, ShipStation does not currently support the Hold at Location option for FedEx, which I do apologise for if it causes any inconvenience.
    However, I do see how this feature could be helpful for a shipper's workflow. Please feel free to post on our feedback forum with this idea. The forum is checked often by our development team, and many of our current features were originally suggestions fro

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shipment Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. DIM to auto adjust package weight

There needs to be a way to enter the DIM and have it auto adjust the package weight based on our DIM factor. Our packages sizes are all over the place and we cannot possibly add in every possible size we might run into. On world ship for UPS when you enter a DIM it adjusts to the new DIM weight so everything matches. Ship Station does not and if you don't take that step to override it, it does not match. UPS is charging a $14.50 fee if you are over 70% off on your dim per package. OUCH.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if you made an agreement with all the carrier companies.

I am currently using Parcelforce, but I do not have a Parcelforce account as a company. It would be great if you make a deal with all carrier companies in the same way. Thus, we do not have to open an account from all carrier companies.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Additional Webhook Trigger - Voided Shipments

We need an additional webhook trigger that fires when a shipment is voided. This generally results in an updated tracking number that never gets sent over after the initial send.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Scan Preset Package IDs/Names instead of having to select to select them from a drop down list

It would be helpful during shipping to be able to scan a box ID to fill in preset dimensions rather than selecting the box through a drop down list. To be a truly competitive shipping solution, you need to focus on speed of processing shipments. The best way to process shipments faster is to avoid having to use the keyboard/mouse when you should just be able to complete shipments with a scanner. Please consider adding this enhancement to create a shipping process where most orders can be shipped using only the scanner to fill in package details.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatically lowest shipping cost chosen

That would be a create idea if the system will automatically pick the lowest shipping cost for the shipment after you configure shipping weight and dimensions both from main order screen and scan screen
    Thank you

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. please add a box for shipping products with lithium batteries inside the product like on ups.com

sometimes we ship small keychain products with 1 single lithium battery stored inside each product, please add a box to check-mark when shipping products with lithium batteries contained inside. thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base