Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding a Page where customers can track their orders

it would be great if you guys had a page that i can link to my website so customers can put in the tracking number and track their orders vs only being able to do this via the link in the email that's sent to them when their order ships out.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Branded tracking page

We are currently in the process of fixing our website, and we would like to update how we allow our customers to track their shipments. I usually send them an email with the tracking information, and it leads them to here, but on our website, I can only send them to this page. I want to be able to direct them to their tracking page (the first link) without them having to enter their order number and zip code. Is there a link I can send to my developers that will allow them to do that on our website? Is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. branded

Being able to further customize the branded tracking page and returns portal would be great for our overall customer experience! There are limited customization options, but just changing a few colors and adding our logo does not help it feel like a complete experience from our site. The ability to:

-customize return reasons,
    -add branded blocks/sections to those pages,
    -add upsells, and
    -be able to customize the header/footer to match our website

would all make it feel more like it was coming from our brand.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Localisation on Returns Portal

There needs to be localisation settings on the returns portal for the currency and Zip Code (In the UK we say Post Code)

It currently only shows the currency in USD $ we need it to show our orders in GBP £

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Recommended Products for Up sell Opportunities on Branded Tracking Page

You already integrate with Shopify, etc and have the products and qty - let's show some best sellers on the Branded Tracking Page.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Branded Tracking Page -

Ability to add media (photos, gifs, or videos) to the branded page, as per the attachment. Let's brands create a unified customer journey and brand identity.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Date dd/mm/yyyy ..Why not ????

I know my request will not be universal. I am French Canadian and I have no problem with the fact that ShipStation is only in English. My Branded Tracking Page is bilingual but we must have the option of the format of the date. Ideally for us French it is dd / mm / yyyy. By default in ShipStation it's m / dd / yyyy. This can bring a lot of confusion for my French Client !!! Thanks for watching if this can be an option !!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. track changes to shipping service changes under Order Activity

Since all other monetary transactions are tracked under Order Activity, if someone changes shipping services, it would be helpful to have that tracked as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring the maps on customer receipts back!!!

Maps are not available with Woocommerce. ShipStation use to have this feature on the shipping/tracking receipts but it is no longer there.

This feature provides a GREAT visual for customers and should not be a feature not found of value to ShipStation. People are more visual these days and seeing WHERE there shipment is on a receipt is invaluable and provides an instant level of comfort action is shipping has indeed taken place.

With companies using more and more fulfillment centers, they may be located far away from a companies business location. Seeing exactly where a package is being shipped…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better errors for API calls

This is really an API request (no category for that). When Stamps.com is having a known issue, it would be nice if the API would provide that feedback. Saying one or more providers had an error is meaningless to shipping department people.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Branded Tracking Page

Would like a link to a branding page so our customers can track their orders via their "My Account" page rather that searching their emails.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mask/hide tracking number on branded tracking page

I want a checkbox to hide the actual tracking number from the customer on branded tracking pages. So it will just display items, expected delivery and any current progress.

We can't allow our customers to contact the carrier directly about their package because we sometimes ship restricted items and we have had customers reroute packages to illegal states in the future. Now they have to call us every day to check status. If I could simply hide that one line/link on the branded tracking page I would be able to provide them that and they could monitor their own shipment…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multiple tracking numbers in

Multiple Tracking Numbers

My customers frequently make multi-product purchases from my store. These products are shipped from different warehouses across the country and arrive individually to my customers which results in an individual tracking number for each product. So one customer may have up to 5 different tracking numbers for their order.

I would like the branded tracking page to be able to house all tracking numbers that exist under a specific order number.

I don't want to have to email my customers 4-5 different emails each with their own tracking page link for one single order.

Any solutions outside…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to know if it is possible to put the tracking tool for the customer in French or other language?

I would like to know if it is possible to put the tracking tool for the customer in French or other language?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Update verbiage on the new branded tracking page from "CURRENT LOCATION" to something like "Last Scan"

Update the verbiage on the new branded tracking page from "CURRENT LOCATION" to something like "Last Scan". The words current location are very deceiving especially once it hits a hub that is the airport etc. I'll give an example, we have customers writing us daily now asking why their order is "currently" in Miami FL which is the hub they fly from. The unfortunate thing is usps is sometimes behind and the reality is their package is sitting in their states local hub. So saying "current location" is just the wrong verbiage and can get folks worked up if they…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Always Show Shipment Items

I would like to be able to control items being automatically hidden on the branded tracking page. Personally, I would prefer my customers to see them instead of having to click a link to unhide them.

Honestly, I think this is page has a huge amount of marketing potential for a business. Your customers WANT to see this tracking information, so they actively visit it. Why not add more fleatures to modify it so we can cross sell products for future ordering...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Look up shipment by order number or email

I would love a feature where a customer can look up their shipment by order number or email. We have many customers who either don't read their order shipment emails, or delete them automatically, and then ask us where their order is... I'd love a feature where I can send a customer to a tracking page URL, they enter their order number or email address, and it brings up the branded tracking page for their current order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multi-Package shipments should shown on branded tracking page

Some place on the branded tracking page it should show if the order is multi-package. Large print shipment of 3 boxes, or something. Or list all the tracking numbers. The issue is UPS doesn't always deliver all the packages of a multi package shipment the same day. So then i get calls and emails when the first box arrives - the customer is bent out of shape that he/she didn't know that more boxes were coming the next day. The customer then of course thinks we forgot something in the order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. API doesn't check data

The API for rates doesn't provide any data quality checks. A customer used a US address but then said they were shipping to Canada. Get an error that shed no light on the issue. We updated our code to indicate the shipment zip code wasn't valid for the country. Seems like the API should provide similar support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base