Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Localisation on Returns Portal

There needs to be localisation settings on the returns portal for the currency and Zip Code (In the UK we say Post Code)

It currently only shows the currency in USD $ we need it to show our orders in GBP £

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. track changes to shipping service changes under Order Activity

Since all other monetary transactions are tracked under Order Activity, if someone changes shipping services, it would be helpful to have that tracked as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Always Show Shipment Items

I would like to be able to control items being automatically hidden on the branded tracking page. Personally, I would prefer my customers to see them instead of having to click a link to unhide them.

Honestly, I think this is page has a huge amount of marketing potential for a business. Your customers WANT to see this tracking information, so they actively visit it. Why not add more fleatures to modify it so we can cross sell products for future ordering...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Retina Logo on Branded Tracking Page

It would be great if store logos were "Retina-Ready" on the branded tracking page. Most modern devices use high resolution screens and images that are loaded at a maximum of 300px wide end up looking pretty bad on those devices.

While you're at it, fix the Mixed-Content warnings from Google by loading images from either:

1. Secure source

2. Replace "http://" with "//"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base