Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the tracking link on the Shipments tab link to the Branded Tracking

Love the branded tracking, but still about 70% of customer contact is in relation to shipping, and my replies nearly always include a link to the carrier's tracking site, which I get by right clicking and 'copy link address' from the Shipments page in SS.

My request is that these links also link to the branded tracking, so I can see what the customer sees, and also avoids the need to link to USPS, DHL etc.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. API branded Tracking Page

We send Shipping Notifications via our own system instead of ShipStation's built in shipping notification emails. We are looking for the ability to link to the branded tracking page. In order to do this we would need the ability to grab the link from ShipStation's API. Is there a way to do this currently? If not, I would like to request this feature.

Thanks!

108 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, everyone! We’re still reviewing this idea. For now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features.

3. Branded Tracking Page- Support Mark as Shipped orders and Fulfillments that use supported carriers.

Branded tracking page is awesome, I'd like to propose that devs expand to include the big 4 (FedEx UPS DHL & USPS) on Mark as Shipped orders.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. White label tracking page

We'd like the ability to use tracking.ourdomain.com as the tracking URL and remove the ShipStation branding. This could be a premium add-on for a few extra dollars a month.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Branded Tracking Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base