Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Schedule Pickup with FedEx & DHL

Need a way to schedule a pickup when booking with Fedex/DHL etc. We don't necessarily have a pickup scheduled every day, for all carriers. The whole point of this interface is to reduce time inputting & executing orders. If we have to go login to Fedex or DHL every time we need to book a pickup it loses its effectiveness.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. "worldwide express"

Please add integration for Worldwide Express (domestic) so we can see negotiated rates. They are one of only 2 authorized UPS resellers and they offer parcel, freight, and LCL. PLEASE!!

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Multiple Packages in SFP order

Currently it's not letting us set up multiple packages in a SFP order from Amazon. Why is that and can it be fixed?

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Payment Method Mapping

I need to be able to map customer payment method from my selling channel, WooCommerce, so I can account for it in Quick Books. I am currently using Connex to automatically pull info over from Shipstation into QB, and this is the only missing piece to make everything clean.

From what I understand, Shipstation does bring this information over QB.

I can't even find anywhere on the order details page that shows me how the customer paid, that would be useful as well.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integration with Stripe

A couple of years ago a number of us requested ShipStation integration with Stripe. In our case, because Amazon stopped hosting webstores about a year ago, we migrated to a GoDaddy online store which uses Stripe and PayPal for payment processing. PayPal orders pop into ShipStation just fine as usual, but we have to manually create orders coming in via an email from GoDaddy/Stripe. ShipStation was then integrated with Stripe Relay for mobile apps. We do get a fair amount of customer traffic from mobile devices, and I imagine Stripe Relay integrates and works well with ShipStation for those who…

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Netparcel.com shipping integration to save on parcel shipments

NetParcel shipping integration with ShipStation to save everyone on shipping costs with all the couriers instead of having to negotiate rates directly with couriers. This has changed the game for our business for shipping parcels, especially to the USA and I still use it, it is a pain having it not integrated. I hope others get on board with this and vote!

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Facebook Shop integration

Facebook made some updates on their shop. Our company is starting to take this platform more serious. I wanted to know if shipstation can start working on a Facebook shop integration

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automation Rule Option for Assigning Custom Field 1, 2, 3

Currently there is not an option to create an automation rule to pass imported data to the Custom Fields

For a dropship business each client has specific needs as far and what data to send in the Custom Fields. Having an automation rule that would allow us to pass imported data (e.g. internal note, buyer note, order#, etc to the Custom Fields) would make this possible. Not to mention alleviate the hours of copy & pasting we have to do for thousands of orders....

Isn't that the idea behind shipstation. get ship done faster.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dicom

Please connect dicom and Canpar for Canadian customers!

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. tcgplayer.com

Would love to integrate this marketplace as they are growing in complexity and market necessity

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bulk resubmission tool for throttled/failed Amazon submissions

It would be great to have the ability to bulk resubmit vailed notifications to Amazon Market Place through ShipStation at the end of the day. Our workflow doesn’t allow us to use batching for our orders and we are left with 1,000s of daily orders throttled with failed notifications. Currently we are contacting ShipStation nightly to bulk resubmit the orders otherwise we would need to manually update Amazon accounts one at a time.

Having an auto feed that could bulk resubmit these failed orders at the end of the day would be a valuable time saver for all parties.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unused return label filter

Create a filter for return label aging so that I can set up automation to void unused labels at age=28 days

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customize Sales Trends

Allow me to customize my default Sales Trends Dashboard page. We have 7 stores and we can only see 5 of them listed.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FEDEX- Separate third party billing for duty and taxes than shipper or receiver account.

For FedEx international to give shipper the option to bill customs and duty for international shipments to a separate account #, that isn't the receivers/shipper's account. At the same time billing the shipping charges to either receiver/shipper account. Hope that makes sense.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix Issue on Delayed Marketplace Notifications not being Sent in Batches from ShipStation Causing Amazon Throttling

Currently, if you have your Amazon marketplace notifications to be sent at the time a label batch is printed they all go through without throttling errors. However, if you have them set to be sent on a delay, or at a specific time in the future, this is causing the marketplace notifications to fail on Amazon due to too many API calls and Amazon is throttling us.

Why can't the original label batches we printed hours ago not be sent to Amazon's API as 1 single batch (as they were printed) as they would if we sent them at the…

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. API - Allocate/Deallocate

The API should allow us to allocate/deallocate orders. I use the API to put orders into the system and until they are shipped, my inventory levels are not decreased, so I have no idea how much stock I have until I manually go allocate each order. We ship on a specific schedule, so because we don't ship every day, I always have outdated inventory information unless each morning we manually go and allocate orders.

Seems simple enough to add as the UI does have an API call that does this very easily. Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. royal mail prices

Please can you get royal mail to pull live prices through, currently we have to manually work it out as it does not show when we want to create a label

Thanks
    ames

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integration with SalesForce

As I am sure that many of us use SalesForce for our CRM, it would be great if ShipStation would take all of our customer transaction data and put it into our SalesForce ORG and enable us to ship directly through SalesForce. Sending return labels through SalesForce would also be awesome!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

Thanks for submitting this request! While we don’t have a direct integration with SalesForce, there is a service called Cloud Conversion that can send integrate your SalesForce and ShipStation accounts. You can learn more about them here: http://www.cloudconversion.com/

Please note that this will be a beta integration until there is an official partnership in place.

Thank you,

ShipStation

19. integrate amazon.NL as a store

amazon.NL is missing. It is a brand new amazon marketplace and it is not yet available as a store option in ShipStation. I hope it soon will be.
    Please Shipstation - just do it!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shipment Auditing

Create a way to allow us to "Audit" our shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx) by allowing us to input our carrier agreements, monitor the shipping costs billed, etc.

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! And just to help our product team get a better idea of the idea you’re suggesting, how would you like to see this implemented?

What all information specifically would you like to be able to view on this?

1 2 5 7 9 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base