Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UK Carrier - APC Overnight

I see this has been requested before as it is a major carrier in the UK but that thread was closed.

I require APC Overnight integration before I am able to commit to ShipStation

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Filter "Hidden" Line-Item Properties from [Item Options] (ShipStation)

Line-items properties in Shopify typically represent item options, such as special instructions (e.g., the text for an inscription). These are automatically imported to ShipStation as part of the line-item's [Item Options] field, which can optionally displayed on Packing Slip Templates.

Sometimes, however, these are used for internal communications between e.g. Shopify apps. To support this, Shopify themes have a built-in convention where line-item properties prefixed with an underscore (e.g., _internalOption) are hidden from the customer:

https://help.shopify.com/themes/customization/products/get-customization-information-for-products#hide-line-item-properties

Unfortunately, while these will be hidden on Shopify, they will be displayed on packing slips as part of the [Item Options] property (alongside valid…

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable Amazon Shipping for All Seller-Fulfilled Orders (Not just Prime)

Amazon has recently updated their feedback guidelines which will allow sellers to have negative feedback removed for late shipments due to carrier error IF the postage is purchased through Amazon.

I see that Seller-Fulfilled Prime orders can have an Amazon shipping option added for an additional per-piece fee. Having this option for seller-fulfilled orders, too, would be a huge benefit--and motivate sellers to keep using Shipstation rather than purchasing postage directly from Amazon.

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrate with Drupal Commerce

We're using Drupal Commerce and, not surprisingly, would love SS and DC to play nice together.

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

Thank you so much for voting on this feature and helping us continue to improve ShipStation. We are currently reviewing an integration with Drupal Commerce and will be sure to update you once we have made a final decision.

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to Drupal Commerce and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

Thanks again,
    ShipStation

5. Support for USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG)

Would it be possible to add support for the USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) shipping option?Details:https://www.usps.com/ship/gxg.htmI don't see it mentioned on Express1's site, by Endicia supports it:http://www.dymoendicia.com/tools-resources/harrys-hints/global-express-guaranteedSometimes we have orders that ship in boxes too large for USPS Priority & Express, but GXG allows the larger sizes. (ex: 24"x15"x24" to Australia)UPS supports that size, but the rates are significantly higher then USPS GXG.Thank You,Rich

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this request/voting and helping us to improve ShipStation! We will need to review our USPS provider partners supported services and determine if it is possible to enable this service within ShipStation. We’ll let you know once we have an update!

Thanks again,
    ShipStation

6. Ability to download tracking information of orders fulfilled by FBA

In the reports tab, you can only export orders which are shipped via a carrier. If you use a fulfillment provider (like FBA) then you cannot download/export those orders. I think this is a bug. When I reported it as a bug, support team asked me to request as a new feature

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this request and helping us to improve ShipStation! You can export your FBA/Shipwire fulfillment information by going to Shipments > Fulfillments > Export.

However, we will discuss adding these shipments to the Shipped Orders report on the Insights tab. At this time, that report is reserved for shipments made within ShipStation. We’ll let you know once we have an update!

Thanks again!
    ShipStation

7. Puerto Rico Rate to State error

I receive multiple orders from Puerto Rico everyday

Each time I have to manually change the state to PR from Puerto Rico or i get a rate to state error

Shipstation should be able to change it to PR automatically

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Prevent duplicate eBay orders from importing through Shopify

Shipstation already has a store setting for Volusion stores that prevents eBay orders from importing through Volusion. We need the same for Shopify.

We sell on Shopify and on eBay. I have both sales channels added to Shipstation. Recently, Shopify has added an eBay integration. We have mapped a few products so their inventories are shared, and the items can be sold on both marketplaces with shared inventory. Shipstation now brings in two orders for ever order placed for these mapped items, one from Shopify and one from eBay.

We're hand managing each order for now, but this invites errors.…

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. API - List Orders using Customer ID or Email

I don't understand why ShipStation's API is so limited in its functionality. I am limited to Customer Name, Item Keyword or Country Code when searching for orders or shipments. Customer ID or Email Address is common sense to find specific customer orders or shipments.

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. FedEX Dangerous goods shipping for expidited air shipments

We ship FedEx ground primarily but in the winter months would like the option to do expedited air shipments even though our product is a dangerous good in the air. Plus DG paperwork is cumbersome while also requiring the upmost accuracy. With similar templates to what is already provided that could greatly streamline our process and allow us to do more with shipstation.

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

Thank you so much for voting on this feature and helping us continue to improve ShipStation. We are currently reviewing the option to support Dangerous Goods via FedEx and will be sure to update you once we have made a final decision. Please note that our integrated FedEx reseller, FirstMile, does currently support this functionality given their relationship with FedEx. I recommend contacting them for more information.

Thanks again,
    ShipStation

11. Disable Shopify note_attributes

I would prefer that Shopify provide us the ability to choose to enable or disable the mapping of Shopify’s note_attributes field to Customer Notes. This field usually contains custom order data as json markeup based on Shopify's documentation. This field data is not always desired to be brought over for shipping purposes as it mask real buyers’ notes on the orders especially in the list view. Due to the format of the data, it’s not really friendly anyway.

This is really a bigger issue that I have noted here at the posting below. The note_ attributes field mapping is under-managed…

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shopify Timeline - New Internal note system - needs to be integrated.

Shopify used to use (notes) and information from that section shows up in ShipStations (Notes from Buyer ) Section. Shopify implemented new way to leave notes and it is called (TIMELINE) notes left in that section do not appear in shipsattion and creates internal communication problems.

it would be ideal if the TIMELINE notes would up in ShipStation's Internal Notes Section since they serve the same purpose.

thank you

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dicom

Please connect dicom and Canpar for Canadian customers!

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate DHL Global Mail for Australian Customers, PLEASE.

Integrate DHL Global Mail for Australian Customers, PLEASE. You'd be one of the first here to do this.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Direct Link" As An International Shipping Provider

Direct Link offers international shipping priced from 20 to 50% less than current USPS International rates. Direct Link is operated by Swedish Post and has 3 offices in the U.S. ShipStation users would ship their International packages to a Direct Link Office, Direct Link ships out the package with a Swedish post mark and hands off to the receiving countries postal system. Also, would want ShipStation to interface with posten.se's API for tracking numbers.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this request and helping us to improve ShipStation! We will review an integration with Direct Link and let you know once we have an update. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks again!
    ShipStation

16. amazon china

Amazon China connection...we need to connect Amazon China to shipstation...

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. International Shipping Carrier Integration - Aramex

It would be great if you can add more international carriers that we can use. Aramex is really cost efficient! Please add them into the integration list

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. parcel2go integration

I wish you could provide integration with www.parcel2go.com.
    They are really good service and i hope you could help me with this as i use it very often byt the only way i can send parcel using them is by exporting the CSV file from shipstation. I am sure this will generate new sales for you as many people uses parcel2go every day.

parcel2go is unique as they offer all services to any people so you do not need to register with new individual carrier, only with parcel2go and all job is done by them. All we need is…

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Two ups accounts return label

I have two UPS accounts set up in ShipStation.

When I ship out something on a specific UPS account, and it needs to be returned, I would like to be able to create a return label on that same account. However, ShipStation only let's me create return labels on the primary account.

So if I ship labels on a secondary UPS account, the only way to print a return label on that secondary account is to temporarily edit the global settings to make it the primary UPS account, then switch it back after I print my return label.

I would…

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, everyone! We’ll keep this in mind; for now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features.
    If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

20. we should be able to see gift wrap options downloaded from big commerce.

my idea is that we can see in shipstation that a customer wants their order gift wrapped.

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base