Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add 'Package Delivered' As A Zapier.com Trigger

I'm using the shipstation + zapier integrations and I love them!

I'm getting to the point in my business where I'd like to use 'delivery confirmations' as a trigger inside of zapier, so that I can automatically text my customers (like the big box companies do) when it's officially at their front door.

What would it take to set 'delivery confirmation' up as a trigger inside of zapier?

Thanks so much,
    Chais

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Shopify Timeline - New Internal note system - needs to be integrated.

Shopify used to use (notes) and information from that section shows up in ShipStations (Notes from Buyer ) Section. Shopify implemented new way to leave notes and it is called (TIMELINE) notes left in that section do not appear in shipsattion and creates internal communication problems.

it would be ideal if the TIMELINE notes would up in ShipStation's Internal Notes Section since they serve the same purpose.

thank you

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ups worldwide economy

All of my global shipping is via UPS WorldWide Economy. Please support this class of service!!!

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Importing orders from QuickBooks Online

For many businesses Quickbooks Online is the only place where the invoices (orders) are created. It would be great if ShipStation could import the invoices or sales receipts from QBO, and then push the tracking numbers back to QBO when the shipping label has been created.

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do you wish you could send shipping cost back to ChannelAdvisor or mark orders as partially shipped?

It's possible! ChannelAdvisor now allows via it's API the ability to update line items as shipped instead of the whole order (as ShipStation currently does). Through this mysterious magic of API, they can also send the Shipping Cost, Shipping Tax Cost, and Insurance Cost to ChannelAdvisor. Just image what you could do with all that data! Oh the reports you could run. I bet you're saying to yourself "Wow, that sounds wonderful. How can I help make this happen?"...All you need to do is upvote this post so that ShipStation sees the err of their deprecated API ways.

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this request and helping us to improve ShipStation! We will review options for the adding this functionality to our current integration. We’ll let you know once we have an update!

Thanks again,
    ShipStation

7. Prevent duplicate eBay orders from importing through Shopify

Shipstation already has a store setting for Volusion stores that prevents eBay orders from importing through Volusion. We need the same for Shopify.

We sell on Shopify and on eBay. I have both sales channels added to Shipstation. Recently, Shopify has added an eBay integration. We have mapped a few products so their inventories are shared, and the items can be sold on both marketplaces with shared inventory. Shipstation now brings in two orders for ever order placed for these mapped items, one from Shopify and one from eBay.

We're hand managing each order for now, but this invites errors.…

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding Chitchats to your list of carriers please

ChitChats is a new shipping platform available in Canada. It allows us to ship products around the world for a fraction of the price of normal carriers. They are expanding at a rapid rate and I only foresee us using them more in the future. We want to be able to track our ChitChat shipments via ShipStation so we can keep customers updated on their order tracking. Please consider adding them to your carriers!

21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support for USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG)

Would it be possible to add support for the USPS Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) shipping option?Details:https://www.usps.com/ship/gxg.htmI don't see it mentioned on Express1's site, by Endicia supports it:http://www.dymoendicia.com/tools-resources/harrys-hints/global-express-guaranteedSometimes we have orders that ship in boxes too large for USPS Priority & Express, but GXG allows the larger sizes. (ex: 24"x15"x24" to Australia)UPS supports that size, but the rates are significantly higher then USPS GXG.Thank You,Rich

21 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for submitting this request/voting and helping us to improve ShipStation! We will need to review our USPS provider partners supported services and determine if it is possible to enable this service within ShipStation. We’ll let you know once we have an update!

Thanks again,
    ShipStation

10. wave

I use wave accounting and love it -- would be nice to connect to it for shipping orders.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integration with the new Microsoft Business Central

Microsoft is taking what they have marketed for years and putting it on the cloud for small businesses. April 2nd they are launching Microsoft Business Central, basically a cloud ERP. I would love to see a integration with this new product and what should be very popular.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for your feedback on Microsoft Business Central. While we do not currently have a native integration we do have an ecosystem of solution partners who may be able to help. For more information please complete the integration request form and we will have someone reach out to learn more about your integration needs. https://hubs.ly/H0xYDKj0

12. direct delivery

I would like to see the implementation of the "Direct Delivery" option for UPS packages, which restricts delivery only to the address we ship to and doesn't allow recipients to re-direct the delivery of packages.

This is essential for fraud protection.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable Amazon multi-item, multi-package shipment

ShipStation does not support multi-item shipments on the Amazon connection. We have an order for 4 blenders on seller fulfilled prime, and we now have to log into Seller Central to ship because ShipStation does not support this.

Umm...please fix.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, everyone! We’ll keep this in mind; for now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active. Being specific in how this would affect your workflow and how you’re currently doing it will help our product team to implement new features.
    If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

14. integration for Couriers Please in Australia

Please add an integration for Couriers Please in Australia.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. select cheapest service

i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. edit status mapping from bigcommerce

We would like the ability to manually edit the BigCommerce status' that are mapped as "Awaiting Shipment" in SS.

For example, we use "Awaiting Shipment" in BigCommerce for orders that we drop-ship, and "Awaiting Fulfillment" for orders that we ship from in-house inventory. The ladder being the only status' from BigCommerce that we want to pull into SS.

Thanks!

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. API - List Orders using Customer ID or Email

I don't understand why ShipStation's API is so limited in its functionality. I am limited to Customer Name, Item Keyword or Country Code when searching for orders or shipments. Customer ID or Email Address is common sense to find specific customer orders or shipments.

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Import Etsy Weights

I feel like this should be a no brainer but still there is no weight importing from etsy orders. This causes a ton of manual work and is a major inconvenience. Please make it so our order weights import with the order information from etsy listings.

Thanks!

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Puerto Rico Rate to State error

I receive multiple orders from Puerto Rico everyday

Each time I have to manually change the state to PR from Puerto Rico or i get a rate to state error

Shipstation should be able to change it to PR automatically

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Paypal integration

Currently SS does not work to notify PayPal of tracking info and ship status. I am told by SS that they are not integrated with the correct PayPal API to allow this to happen. This is a big disadvantage for PayPal users, causing us an extra step by having to manually update each individual order in PayPal with tracking information. The current integration between PayPal and SS is not complete. SS, please do what is needed to integrate fully with PayPal.

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base