Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add customs broker capability

We sometimes have customers in Canada (when shipping through Fedex) who have their own brokers for customs clearance. It would be nice if we could add this information to their shipping information.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. UK Carrier - APC Overnight

I see this has been requested before as it is a major carrier in the UK but that thread was closed.

I require APC Overnight integration before I am able to commit to ShipStation

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include Loomis Express as a new Carrier

It would be nice to include Canadian Carriers such as Loomis Express for finding rates

28 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ChitChats + ShipStation

Please add ChitChats to the list of carries in the "mark as shipped" options to have a direct link to their tracking page in ShipStation confirmation emails.

https://chitchats.com/tracking/*tracking number

A full integration would be wonderful in the future, but this would be a good start for Canadian stores using their fulfillment service.

Thank you!

27 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improve Walmart Integration

The walmart integration does not set values for email, customer ID, or payment method. While those fields are not necessary to ship the order, we pull all shipments out of shipstation via the API to import into our financial system of record (Netsuite).

If no customer ID is provided by walmart, use the internal shipstation customer ID so it's not null.

If no payment method is supplied by walmart, hardcode something like 'walmart'.

Email address would be nice to ask walmart to provide. Ebay and Amazon provide it.

thanks

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make Multi-Box Shipment Information Visible in API

As I understand it the information available in the ShipStation API does not distinguish between single-box and multi-box shipments. We need visibility in the API as to (1) how many boxes are in a shipment, (2) what products are in what box, and (3) the tracking number of each box. This information is essential for generating an EDI 856 (advance ship notice) document.

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable Shopify note_attributes

I would prefer that Shopify provide us the ability to choose to enable or disable the mapping of Shopify’s note_attributes field to Customer Notes. This field usually contains custom order data as json markeup based on Shopify's documentation. This field data is not always desired to be brought over for shipping purposes as it mask real buyers’ notes on the orders especially in the list view. Due to the format of the data, it’s not really friendly anyway.

This is really a bigger issue that I have noted here at the posting below. The note_ attributes field mapping is under-managed…

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add support for Amazon NL (Netherlands) marketplace

It's been live for a few months now, and still no support for Amazon NL marketplace. Please add.

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. FedEX Dangerous goods shipping for expidited air shipments

We ship FedEx ground primarily but in the winter months would like the option to do expedited air shipments even though our product is a dangerous good in the air. Plus DG paperwork is cumbersome while also requiring the upmost accuracy. With similar templates to what is already provided that could greatly streamline our process and allow us to do more with shipstation.

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

Thank you so much for voting on this feature and helping us continue to improve ShipStation. We are currently reviewing the option to support Dangerous Goods via FedEx and will be sure to update you once we have made a final decision. Please note that our integrated FedEx reseller, FirstMile, does currently support this functionality given their relationship with FedEx. I recommend contacting them for more information.

Thanks again,
    ShipStation

10. Canada Post Lettermail/Over-sized Lettermail options

Would be awesome to get a lettermail/ oversized lettermail option incorporated through Canada post instead of having to hand print labels and or buy individual stamps

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Netparcel.com shipping integration to save on parcel shipments

NetParcel shipping integration with ShipStation to save everyone on shipping costs with all the couriers instead of having to negotiate rates directly with couriers. This has changed the game for our business for shipping parcels, especially to the USA and I still use it, it is a pain having it not integrated. I hope others get on board with this and vote!

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Royal mail shipping integration

Since many sellers start selling in amazon UK, and shipping with Royal Mail, and Shipstation is not integrating with Royal Mail's shipping pricing, will be a good idea since they have flat rate prices for each requested service, (price set according for each customer) therefore asking to be able to enter my charges with royal mail on each service to be able to see the shipping charges before shipping an order and eventually be able to download a report of how much the shipping was charged.

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Third party billing option for Purolator

It would be great to have a third party billing option for Purolator

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Solid Commerce Integration

Solid Commerce is an inventory management tool similar to Channel Adviser. It helps to list your inventory to the various marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, Newegg, Sears, and your personal website in one shot. It also stores all of your inventory in one central location so you can have you full quantity on every site instead of dividing inventory up between multiple marketplaces which can result in lost sales. Solid Commerce does also bring in all orders from the various sites so this integration would be great because then tracking numbers and shipping data can be updated on the…

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for your feedback on Solid Commerce. While we do not currently have a native integration we do have an ecosystem of solution partners who may be able to help. For more information please complete the integration request form and we will have someone reach out to learn more about your integration needs. https://hubs.ly/H0xYDKj0

15. International Shipping Carrier Integration - Aramex

It would be great if you can add more international carriers that we can use. Aramex is really cost efficient! Please add them into the integration list

24 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable Amazon Shipping for All Seller-Fulfilled Orders (Not just Prime)

Amazon has recently updated their feedback guidelines which will allow sellers to have negative feedback removed for late shipments due to carrier error IF the postage is purchased through Amazon.

I see that Seller-Fulfilled Prime orders can have an Amazon shipping option added for an additional per-piece fee. Having this option for seller-fulfilled orders, too, would be a huge benefit--and motivate sellers to keep using Shipstation rather than purchasing postage directly from Amazon.

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. USPS Hold for Pickup option for shipments

Hold for Pickup is a USPS special service that delivers a package to a USPS facility where it can be picked up by a specified recipient. When the package arrives at the pickup location, the USPS will send an email to the recipient to notify them that the package is available for pickup. To obtain the package, the recipient must present a valid ID matching the recipient information on the shipping label.

In version 10.0 and higher, Stamps.com Software supports Hold for Pickup.

https://stamps.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1882/~/usps-hold-for-pickup

I'd like to do that in shipstation

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. integrate amazon.NL as a store

amazon.NL is missing. It is a brand new amazon marketplace and it is not yet available as a store option in ShipStation. I hope it soon will be.
    Please Shipstation - just do it!

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please integrate with Shipped By NewEgg fulfillment

I use Shipped By NewEgg for quote some packages and it would be nice, if I could use it with the same streamlined easiness as Amazon FBA.

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind, but would like to see more interest from other ShipStation users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

Thank you,

ShipStation

20. White label tracking page

We'd like the ability to use tracking.ourdomain.com as the tracking URL and remove the ShipStation branding. This could be a premium add-on for a few extra dollars a month.

23 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base