Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. amazon shipping enable rate calculator

Recently we have the option to use Amazon Shipping with ShipStation. However this is not enabled in the rate calculator. We would love it to function tin the rate calculator as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Custom fields 1, 2 & 3: Zapier "Order Shipped" trigger

I'm trying to automate a process using the Zapier "Order Shipped" trigger for Shipstation, but a few fields are missing in this trigger that oddly enough show up in the "New Order" trigger i.e. the "Custom Fields". This is very necessary for our business as we store important information in the "Custom Fields" and would like to pull that data automatically via Zapier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. DHL remote area surcharge

We would like to see the DHL remote area surcharge show up in the total shipping charge that DHL charges in ShipStation. Currently, this information is not communicated at time of shipping through ShipStation. It is only after receiving the InXpress invoice for the DHL shipment that it is identified. In some cases this charge is in excess of $38.00.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clone a selling channel

Please have a way to clone all of the settings from one selling channel to a new one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Notonthehighstreet Integration

It would be great if Notinthehighstreet was added to the marketplaces. I can export currently out and import into shipstation but a direct connection would be fantastic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change order of Manual Stores

We need to able to order priority of our shipping stores within ship station. i have two companies listed here one that starts with the number 5 and the other starts with H. Being that the 5 comes before the H it is the default loading store on orders. The reality is that the one with H is my main shipping source so i have accidently shipped on this account and there is no way of changing this besides manipulating the name itself within the system. Please make this change!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WePay or Custom Made Integration

I have a store on CustomMade.com Payments are gathered through WePay. Is there any possibilities of either Custom Made or WePay becoming a selling chanel easy to import? Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. additional handling

We sell 5 gallon plastic pails and ship Via UPS without boxing the pails. UPS requires the "Additional Handling" box to be checked off for these shipments however we are unable to do so when processing batches. PLEASE adjust the software to simply allow us to add "additional handling" onto every order in the batch. Otherwise we'll need to process 1500 orders one by one! Unfortunately we will have to switch to shipworks if this cannot be done. Please consider this feature!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve Walmart Integration

Improve the integration so that the total amount paid is pulled in from Walmart Marketplace and the order is shown in the Order Summary as fully paid. This would make a secondary integration with accounting system or inventory management system smoother since the export of the order to the inventory management system can complete the pick, pack, ship, invoice AND payment of the order.

Currently, because the invoice is not sent over to shipstation as paid from Walmart, the payment cannot sync over to the inventory management system which means that each order has to be manually opened and coded…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Canada Post Create A Return For Small Business

Currently, Shipstation can't create returns for Canada Post customers with small business accounts, which are pretty much most Amazon sellers. It's only for Canada Post commercial accounts. You get the error message: "Return shipping labels not available for this account type". Please allow the creation of return labels, maybe by reversing the sender/receiver address?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Volusion Integration Missing Custom Field Values

Volusion's API makes Custom Order Fields 1 thru 5 available by default. Shipstation doesn't pick up on them. We need Shipstation to allow us to map those fields to custom fields in Shipstation so we can print that data on our packing slips. That data is lost now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Squarespace Mailing List

Squarespace just started this service as an alternative to Mail Chimp, it's cheaper so I'm giving it a try.
    Would love to see ship station provide a way to link this up as they do with Mail Chimp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Etsy Discount Codes are Importing into Shipstation as a Blank Sku

Why is the discount code in Etsy being imported into Shipstation as a Sku'd item with a quantity attached, versus what it is an order discount? This is causing issues with our inventory systems as the discount information is incorrect. after speaking with one of your representatives I understand that Etsy is not providing the amount as a coupon/discount information correctly to Shipstation, however with Etsy now fully promoting Discount Codes as per their recent CEO change and media appearances it would be lovely if this information could be relayed accurately from Etsy to Shipstation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Master SKU to override Alias when Importing to QBO

We have just gone live with the QBO / ShipStation API, and unfortunately, our test orders did not include an alias SKU... and now we have a huge number of different SKU that are non-standard, do not align with the correct class COGS etc, and now...

we have to manually adjust EACH INVOICE...

Allowing the Master SKU to override an alias would be MASSIVELY valuable for us even if we could simply map the items when we were integrating the API, this would solve a big problem for us

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sonic transportation & logistics

Would like to integrate with Sonic Transportation & Logistics, they are the premier shipping courier in Florida. We ship 700+ parcels a week with them

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ss needs to show if fedex delivers on saturday and sunday

shipstation needs fedex api to show if residences do NOT have saturday or sunday delivery.
    Currently, i have to check fedex.com every weekend delivery to see if delivery is available. This should be inherent with shipstation

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make autoupdate time configurable

As I am striving to provide customers with the faster shipping possible using FBA expedited shipping, need to submit the order as soon as i have received it from Ebay. Right now there is a great delay 4 - 6 hr between automatic updates which makes me miss my promised shipping date. Will need to orders to be auto-updated at least hourly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. EIRO/VAT Numbers at Channel LEVEL - NEEDED FOR BREXIT

I ship for multiple channels (ie companies) and therefore I need to be able to have VAT and EIRO numbers at Channel Level ie for each customer. With Brexit looming I dont want one company being monitored and becoming liable for any tax issues post-brexit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Addition of Shipsurance to the UK accounts

Shipsurance Is available to the US and Canada . But as a seller selling to the US and back , this service is important. Also I sell vintage or second hand items . The value of this is different to new items . It if it sells for £400 , it’s worth £400 anywhere . Hence in insurance you want that back and Shipsurance offers that . This applies to antiques , art , clothes , jewellery etc . It’s a big market on the selling internet .

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PARCELFORCE USEXPRESS SERVICE

Parcelforce shipping options

Global Express Pack (See image)

This needs to be created on Shipstation so that we dont get over charged and the items leave on the correct service for transit times.

Cheers

Craig

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base