Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. custom autoload amount for shipsurance

changing shipsurance autoload to be whatever amount you want instead of the default of $10. this will help decrease the number of email notifications we receive with every top up. once we received 5 notifications because the account topped up 5 times during shipping. currently we are manually topping up our account but would prefer it to be an automatic function to save us having to go into the settings and checking up on the account balance. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Activate FedEx global one rate, please!

Please activate FedEx GLOBAL One Rate in Shipstation! FedEx rolled out Domestic One Rate last year around this time, and now Global.

We need to use this service class NOW! What are Shipstation's plans for uploading these rates for your customers?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. we need the SkuVault integration to allow Shipstation to show Total Available stock including Assembled Products AND Kits

we need the SkuVault integration to allow Shipstation to show Total Available stock including Assembled Products AND Kits

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Warehouse shipping from China

It would be beyond great if we could add a warehouse from China or another country and be able to dropship orders from manufacturers in China straight to our customers....... When you order a new phone from Apple it comes from China but looks like it is coming from Apple in Cupertino California.

This option would make my life a whole lot easier and save me at least 10 hours a week from having to repackage my orders. I also would save a ton of money on salary to have someone come in and do that.

I would pay more…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom DPD /DPD local labels messages

Currently custom label messages with DPD and DPD local are not supported.

This is something that DPD supports and seems like an easy fix considering you have the feature built into shipstation > settings > printing > labels

I've attached API documents from DPD side to achieve this

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Request to set up recurring mail pick ups via ship station

Currently ship station only allows to schedule a single pick up, but I would like to set up a recurring daily pick up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How can I connect newegglogistics and shipstation?

I have a newegglogistics warehouse, and then I want to ship part of the shipstation orders through newegg. How to operate and connect?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Need notification if sync fails

Our store connects to SquareSpace and our shipping is supposed to be fully automated. We don't find out if a sync fails unless we log on to ShipStation (which we don't want to have to do daily). Please send out a notification if the syncing fails for more a couple of hours so that we can troubleshoot it immediately (and not 5 days later when we realize our products didn't reach our customers yet).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Support Square Modifiers in Transactions

Somewhat surprisingly Shipstation does not support syncing square modifiers (a fairly important part of a sales transaction) which means that a user has to log into square and look at every order before shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Zpecommerce

ZpeCommerce is an up and coming eCommerce channel in the UK with a very strong offering vs. WordPress, Wix, Weebly, etc.

After comparing and trialling WordPress and Weebly, I chose ZpeCommerce because it is so easy to create a professional looking online store. It has most everything integrated, at a v. competitive price and I am almost up and running in a very short space of time.

What it doesn't have is what ShipStation offers, and I do believe that it would be worth adding ZpeCommerce as a selling channel, especially as it is very likely to attract more attention…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. order number on eBay AU

Recently eBay Australia have changed their order number format from ##### to ###-####-#####. And shipstation doesn't seem to pick that up.
    Does anyone have experienced this issue?
    Different order numbers in eBay and in shipstation would make it difficult for some users to operate their businesses. Shipstations doesn't seem to have immediate resolution to it.
    Anyone got fix for this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shopify & Shipstation Integration returns incorrect discounted shipping amounts.

The shopify/shipstation integration pulls incorrect Shipping Paid amounts. We discount our shipping methods via scripts in Shopify Plus.

When retrieving the data structure for the shipping price there is a section that looks like:

"shipping_lines": [
    {

"price": 5.08,

"title":"First Class Package"

}
    ]

The $5.08 value was the amount originally calculated in the cart by Shopify's shipping APIs. In this case, we used a shipping script to adjust that shipping method to $0.00.

The shopify order data structure has a discountedprice within the shippinglines section. There is also a structure discountapplications which can have a target

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Spring Global Mail - PostNL

We need a direct integration with Spring Global Mail - PostNL. Save tons of money shipping with these guys from Canada or the US. A lot less than major carriers and USPS or Canada Post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need Add Fulfillment Center Options - SHIPBOB

Is there a way to integrate Shipstation orders with ShipBob without having to hire a programmer? This would be really helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pickup Request for DHL

I have been using Flagship before shipstation, and I could easily had my parcel picked up by the carrier when they were ready. Shipstation has no check box for a parcel pickup even though DHL offer this services to all of it's customer.

It is a bit counter intuitive to have to call DHL to pick up the parcel, as I know there is a way to request these pickup electronicaly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow the purchase of postage with a non US debit card or PayPal

I manage the shipping for a UK based designer and the bank account used for the business is in the UK.

This has blocked me completely from purchasing postage making my account on here useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Restrict Carrier option to a single store

We are shipping with Macy's on their shipping account, but the shippers tend to quote the best price for the shipment instead of just shipping on Macy's account. I would like to restrict so that only the Macy's shipping account is available for Macy's orders and vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DPD Local Live Estimated Shipping Rates

Would be great if we could use the rate calculator for DPD Local and see live rates based on the package being shipped.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. flexi delivery

Hi,

Would be nice to have the option to use Canada Post's flexi delivery service that allows you to ship directly to a post office upon demand of a customer.

I will not be able to use ShipStation unless you offer thatservice.

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page?murl|pdn|nr|1702

Quite surprised this is not alreday integrated to ShipStation...
    Thank you,

Alexis

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base