Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable Labeling of Payment Type

I would like to be able to mark a payment type, by channel, as opposed to Other. An example would be: Amazon Payments for Amazon, Shopify Payments for Shopify, etc.. To have the option to flag this would help remove steps on the closing of the transaction and API calls.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include OrderStatus in shipnotify XML

<shipnotify> does not seem to support updating OrderStatus. When an order is cancelled or put on-hold, it would be very handy for the shipnotify XML to include OrderStatus.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Don't let customers select shipping options that aren't available on the back end

If I only have FedEx ground as a shipping option on the back end international customers shouldn't be able to choose FedEx as that won't work for them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Indonesian DHL Express export integration? More international carriers?

Would be awesome if you guys are working on expanding your international carrier integrations!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. import the "Ship From:" field from TradeGecko ERP

TradeGecko has a field for each sales order called "Ship From:". This field contains the warehouse location the order should ship from. Currently this field is not imported to ShipStation.

If this field was imported, in ShipStation filters and automation rules could be used to assign orders to the right Shipping Location in Ship Station.

Without this logic, in a multi-warehouse scenario, orders imported from TradeGecko all flow into the DEFAULT warehouse location in Shipstation, which would result in the order being shipped from wrong location 50% of the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Back Market Integration

Back Market (based in France) is a selling platform for consumer electronics. They have a US page were you can include their API integration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to have an option modify a specific store connection for international (example: mexico)

To have an option to modify a specific store connection for international

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey @JoAnn!

Thanks for your feedback!
    Would you mind elaborating a bit more about what type of International modifications you’d like to make for specific store connections?

Any details you can give us including why this would be useful and what you’re currently doing to accomplish this would be great!

9. Channel Class in QuickBooks

Channel Class in QuickBooks

We track Profit and Loss by Class in QuickBooks, and the class is the channel, e.g., "Amazon." We'd like ShipStation to prioritize the ability to populate the "Class" Field at the product and sales receipt level.

It's real useful to see the income statement broken down by Channel / Class.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quickbooks integration for Canada

Currently Quickbooks integration is only supporting US tax definitions. Quickbooks integration for Canada would be very useful for many Canadian. customers/potential customers...

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Wholesale Pricing for X-Cart-5

X-Cart 5 like X-Cart 4 allows for wholesale or tiered pricing. When you integrated with X-Cart 5 you did not include this feature which you had in X-Cart 4. It would be great if you added it so we can use it in X-Cart 5.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. UK Mail and RM 24/48 tracked

Please integrate "UK MAIL" and RM 24/48 Tracked

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. DPD Expresspak

Can you add DPD Expresspak to the DPD services? Expresspak is for the international small parcels up to 3kg. We use Expresspak for all of our international orders but unfortunately Shipstation don't let us to use it. Therefore we have to use DPD classic which is £1-£2 more expensive per parcel. We lose about £20-£30 in a day and it cost about £500 in a month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Order activity record for which user submitted Amazon FBA order

Who shipped what via Amazon FBA?. I cannot believe this is not part of the activity history.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. FBA splits order

I have orders that are sold on my website via BigCommerce. They are imported into ShipStation and then I have FBA ship them to the customer using ShipStation.
    My problem I run into is the orders that have more than 1 item. When FBA breaks up the order this causes more than one tracking number. Only the first tracking number is sent to BigCommerce and to the customer via ShipStation and my website. The e-mail states everything is being shipped together and the tracking information is included. I then get customers e-mailing and calling that the order was not complete…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. int

Integration with Icontact

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automation Rules - One SKU, Two Fulfillment Options

I need help with automation rules. Here's the situation:

I have one Shopify SKU for each of my products. However the orders need to be routed to one of TWO different Amazon FBA accounts for fulfillment (Canada and UK), depending on the delivery address. So each one Shopify SKU needs to match to two Fulfillment SKUs, depending on the delivery address.

However, I can't upload duplicate SKUs into Shipstation. The system is making me choose one or the other.

Is there a way to get it to route the orders to both FBA fulfillment accounts??

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PayKickStart and ShipStation

Please integrate with PayKickStart, as it has many great features we'd like to use in sales, as well as easy lifetime affiliate tracking, which we'd like to have available in one place.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ORDERCIRCLE.COM

LINK ORDER CIRCLE.
    I use ordercircle.com for my wholesale merchandise orders. It would be incredibly helpful to link my Shipstation and W/S ordering platforms together!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base