Product Feedback & Fresh Ideas

Discuss your business challenges with other users and come up with new ideas to get ship done.
Be sure to include real-world examples and scenarios.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shipstation sync error

Currently when shipstation syncs transactions with Quickbooks, whenever the sync date is shows up as the transaction date of the order date on Quickbooks, which is obviously not correct. The transaction date should be the order date or shipped date. Also the orginal order number isn't showing correctly on Quickbooks either, instead its showing some random number starts with SS-4??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with ShipStation
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Import line items with discounted price from Magento 2

My suggestion is to add a either another set of choices to the Price Export box or add a checkbox called something like "Use Discounted Line Item Price" which would export the line items with their price after discount.

The purpose behind this is to solve the issue where shipstation is also connecting to a shipping company which is creating export documents, the line items need to be priced correctly since each line could have a different tariff.

The current module can bring in discounts as a separate line item which would work if everything has the same harmonization code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. oscommerce

You are missing an OsCommerce shopping cart integration. Although not as popular as many of the "name brand" carts - OsCommerce is one of the oldest and most used carts in the world. Unfortunatley I will not be able to use ShipStation :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this up! We’ll keep this in mind but would like to see more interest from other users before we pursue a partnership. If you know any other users that are interested please send them here!

As developing a seamless integration typically requires cooperation from both parties, we recommend reaching out to OsCommerce and expressing your interest in an integration to help expedite this process.

4. Ecwid Order Import Failure prevents import

How you guys managed to get your app onto Ecwid's App Market is beyond me. Taking the time to understand that Ecwid cart allows for "In-Store" pickup options for customers, which means they dont put in a "shipping address", and then writing an app that is unable to import orders due to a shipping address missing is beyond me. How simple it would be to do a simple query on the orders, and if "in-store pickup" is the shipping option selected, do not try to import that order...Your system is completely useless for anyone who has "free in store pickup"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Freight in Canada

We ship furniture and are looking to consolidate all our shipping with one piece of software. Would be great if you could offer freightclub, freightcom in canada. It looks amazing that we can link our woocommerce and inventory. Just missing that one thing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. UPS Exchange Shipping Service

UPS are offering a shipping service for exchanging orders that is faster than any exchange procedure with regular shipping.

Can be found in this link:
    https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/bussol/browse/ret_exchange.html

Adding this shipping service to ShipStation will help managing exchanges and eventually will offer a much better shopping experience online when getting an item that doesn't fit you.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Google Shopping Actions

Hi,
    I was told that you currently do not support Google Shopping Actions.
    Are you going to support that integration, if so, when?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Quickbooks online-Shipstation orders integration

Need to have an integration between quickbooks online (invoices) to shipstation (orders). I have tried using zapier in the past but there are too many errors and missed orders that get stuck and not zapped over. I have searched and search and came across cloud cart connect and it works great.... only issue is it costs $700+ for the year service. I would rather add that into the monthly subscription with shipstation.....

Hope that there is something in the works for that type of integration sooner rather then later.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Warehouse shipping from China

It would be beyond great if we could add a warehouse from China or another country and be able to dropship orders from manufacturers in China straight to our customers....... When you order a new phone from Apple it comes from China but looks like it is coming from Apple in Cupertino California.

This option would make my life a whole lot easier and save me at least 10 hours a week from having to repackage my orders. I also would save a ton of money on salary to have someone come in and do that.

I would pay more…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Request to set up recurring mail pick ups via ship station

Currently ship station only allows to schedule a single pick up, but I would like to set up a recurring daily pick up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need notification if sync fails

Our store connects to SquareSpace and our shipping is supposed to be fully automated. We don't find out if a sync fails unless we log on to ShipStation (which we don't want to have to do daily). Please send out a notification if the syncing fails for more a couple of hours so that we can troubleshoot it immediately (and not 5 days later when we realize our products didn't reach our customers yet).

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support Square Modifiers in Transactions

Somewhat surprisingly Shipstation does not support syncing square modifiers (a fairly important part of a sales transaction) which means that a user has to log into square and look at every order before shipping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Zpecommerce

ZpeCommerce is an up and coming eCommerce channel in the UK with a very strong offering vs. WordPress, Wix, Weebly, etc.

After comparing and trialling WordPress and Weebly, I chose ZpeCommerce because it is so easy to create a professional looking online store. It has most everything integrated, at a v. competitive price and I am almost up and running in a very short space of time.

What it doesn't have is what ShipStation offers, and I do believe that it would be worth adding ZpeCommerce as a selling channel, especially as it is very likely to attract more attention…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. order number on eBay AU

Recently eBay Australia have changed their order number format from ##### to ###-####-#####. And shipstation doesn't seem to pick that up.
    Does anyone have experienced this issue?
    Different order numbers in eBay and in shipstation would make it difficult for some users to operate their businesses. Shipstations doesn't seem to have immediate resolution to it.
    Anyone got fix for this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. flexi delivery

Hi,

Would be nice to have the option to use Canada Post's flexi delivery service that allows you to ship directly to a post office upon demand of a customer.

I will not be able to use ShipStation unless you offer thatservice.

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page?murl|pdn|nr|1702

Quite surprised this is not alreday integrated to ShipStation...
    Thank you,

Alexis

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WePay or Custom Made Integration

I have a store on CustomMade.com Payments are gathered through WePay. Is there any possibilities of either Custom Made or WePay becoming a selling chanel easy to import? Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. additional handling

We sell 5 gallon plastic pails and ship Via UPS without boxing the pails. UPS requires the "Additional Handling" box to be checked off for these shipments however we are unable to do so when processing batches. PLEASE adjust the software to simply allow us to add "additional handling" onto every order in the batch. Otherwise we'll need to process 1500 orders one by one! Unfortunately we will have to switch to shipworks if this cannot be done. Please consider this feature!

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add a "Store/Selling Channel" column to the Shipments > Returns interface

This will allow billing for servicing RMA's 10x easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Squarespace Mailing List

Squarespace just started this service as an alternative to Mail Chimp, it's cheaper so I'm giving it a try.
    Would love to see ship station provide a way to link this up as they do with Mail Chimp.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base